TFG doubles down on praise of Putin

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: TFG doubles down on praise of Putin

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:37 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:21 pm
Many historians who have been certified as not evil believe that the Allies excessive punishment of Germany after WWI led directly to the rise of Naziism and Hitler. Meant to isolate Germany's government, it mainly hurt the German people and paved the way for someone like Hitler to seize power.

Perhaps, bob, they believe that the use of sanctions would eventually lead to worse consequences. Are they EVIL for having that opinion? What punishment, bob, do you think should be given them?

This is America, bob, and people are entitled to their opinions, especially in Congress. What is evil, bob, is for people like you to defame and demonize anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours. And what borders on psychotic is you trying to transfer that onto tlynn. Truly disgusting, bob.

He has not said a word about this. He just changed the subject to his noble efforts writing bills for legislatures completely controlled by his comrades.
Of course, you might have said something about it, but I'm sure it was some personal swipe at me. You are part of the mob that kicks in whenever there's a valid point made against your narrative. Sort of like how they treat conservative speakers at university campuses.
I already posted Matt Rosendale's rather contorted attempt to justify his vote against the resolution. Nothing about Nazi Germany there. Only drivel about giving Biden a green light and a blank check and another grumbling about the Mexican border.

Flock, you can be forgiven if your reading and comprehension abilities aren't up to those of the other members of the Bored. But it takes a particular elevated type of idiocy to call Bob out for failing to respond to an imagined justification on your part that was thoroughly debunked already.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 pm
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:21 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:51 pm

Still waiting for Bobbo to counter my refuting of his claim about me re: Rosendale. The humor is just to pass the time while I wait. Not to worry, I'm not holding my breath.
Another one of the stalker's kneejerk trolls at me revealed to me.
Stalker, you were outed as nothing but a bigoted TDS sufferer in the thread where you passed my test. You really need to re-evaluate.

I responded to bob's irrational post earlier, but I know you don't read or comprehend anything before you respond. So I will repost my reponse to bob here. The reason we 'resort' to humor is because he (and you) never responds to anything that he doesn't have an answer for. He just goes on the attack on a different subject or just arrogantly ignores it and goes right on. (Just like you!) It's like talking to a wall. But a wall that believes it knows everything about everything.
Bob, you have some nerve posting something like this when you've repeatedly stated your support for one-party rule of your state, if not the entire country. Is it possible for you to accept that someone might not agree with you and yet not be an EVIL person?

I read through the house's NON-BINDING resolution, which means less than the paper it's printed on. And I can see at least one point that is legitimately debatable.

(3) backs the continued use of sanctions, in coordination with United States allies and partners, to fully isolate the Putin regime economically for its unprovoked aggression against Ukraine;

Many historians who have been certified as not evil believe that the Allies excessive punishment of Germany after WWI led directly to the rise of Naziism and Hitler. Meant to isolate Germany's government, it mainly hurt the German people and paved the way for someone like Hitler to seize power.

Perhaps, bob, they believe that the use of sanctions would eventually lead to worse consequences. Are they EVIL for having that opinion? What punishment, bob, do you think should be given them?

This is America, bob, and people are entitled to their opinions, especially in Congress. What is evil, bob, is for people like you to defame and demonize anyone who has an opinion that differs from yours. And what borders on psychotic is you trying to transfer that onto tlynn. Truly disgusting, bob.
He has not said a word about this. He just changed the subject to his noble efforts writing bills for legislatures completely controlled by his comrades.
Of course, you might have said something about it, but I'm sure it was some personal swipe at me. You are part of the mob that kicks in whenever there's a valid point made against your narrative. Sort of like how they treat conservative speakers at university campuses.
Thinking that punitive sanctions DURING a war are in any way equivalent to punitive sanctions AFTER the war is utter historical illiteracy, which sss already pointed out in this thread. You can be forgiven for that ignorance because you're not in the House of Representatives. If that was Rosendale's excuse, it's his job to know better. --Bob
Oh really,sir? I am not promoting or defending what Rep Rosendale was thinking or not thinking when he cast his vote. Show me where I did so. As far as I know, he might have cast a No vote because the BBQ chicken he had for lunch didn't sit well on his stomach. The only thing I did was point out that:

A: He has the right to vote any way he wants.
B: There was at least one point in the resolution he could have legitimately disagreed with, which, BTW, meant and did absolutely nothing to help anyone in any way.

Going with your argument, which is, once again a deflection and changing of the subject because you have the comprehension skills of a first-grader, what the hell would be the difference to the people who suffer because of them whether the sanctions come before, during or after the war?

Back to the actual salient point: You want to get into a pissing war about votes that could be and should be considered abhorrent cast by members of the HOR? We would need a separate bored for that discussion, sir. What is unquestionably abhorrent is your transferrence of the delusionary sin against humanity you pin on Rep Rosendale to tlynn. Again. You are excruciatingly disgusting.

Oh, and thank you for forgiving me. It means so much.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#53 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:33 pm

Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 pm
Oh really,sir? I am not promoting or defending what Rep Rosendale was thinking or not thinking when he cast his vote. Show me where I did so. As far as I know, he might have cast a No vote because the BBQ chicken he had for lunch didn't sit well on his stomach. The only thing I did was point out that:

A: He has the right to vote any way he wants.
B: There was at least one point in the resolution he could have legitimately disagreed with, which, BTW, meant and did absolutely nothing to help anyone in any way.
For someone who isn't defending Rosendale, you spend an awful amount of time concocting potential justifications for what he did. That's what you do every time some right winger puts his foot in his mouth. You desperately flail around for justifications.

You've spent far more time trying to justify what he did that the people who criticized him. I guess this is your independent thinking in action. If you were Rosendale's defense attorney, your comments would be understandable, albeit lame and idiotic. As someone who isn't defending what he's thinking, it's pathetic.

flockofseagulls104

#54 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Another troll by the stalker. I'll give him one thing. He is single-minded. I guess that is all there's room for.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#55 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:51 pm

Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:58 pm
Another troll by the stalker. I'll give him one thing. He is single-minded. I guess that is all there's room for.
Flock's standard response when he has no response, which is most of the time.

tlynn78

#56 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:07 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:51 pm
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:58 pm
Flock's standard response when he has no response, which is most of the time.
Or, and bear with me here, he's just not into you.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#57 Post by jarnon » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:47 am

In this speech Thursday (17:00), Trump is proud that he threatened to abandon the US commitment to NATO if other members don't pay what they owe.

That's the same approach he took to the Paris climate accord and the Iran nuclear agreement. He sees everything as a business deal.

He was also explicit in the case of murdered Jamal Khashoggi. He sided with his friend the Saudi crown prince over the Washington Post (which he hates) and Turkey (sort of an ally). Maybe if Trump was in power, the Saudis would help him out now by pumping more oil. OTOH I doubt our European allies would be as supportive to Ukraine.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי