It Is Probably Nothing

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

Re: It Is Probably Nothing

#101 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:03 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:58 pm

MTG should have worn this mask:
Another great contribution to a discussion that no one was having.
You brought up mask-wearing at the State of the Union address.
And explain how this has anything to do with what I was talking about, in any way.
It just looks like more of your bullshit hate-mongering, just like your avatar and the one you gave to me.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#102 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:02 pm
Is it too much to ask that you and bob actually read and comprehend what you are responding to?
Flock, we can read what you say, but your nonsense is usually well beyond comprehension by any rational person.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#103 Post by Estonut » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:04 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:18 pm
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:51 pm
BTW BOB:
This is now your question I will be pestering for which I will be pestering you for an answer. Give me the specific numbers Pelosi, who is in charge of this, used before and after she made the unilateral decision to allow an overflow crowd of people on the floor of congress to discard their masks.
Pester away. Electrons are cheap, and I don't think anyone who's not already in the tank for Donny takes you at all seriously.

But I'm pretty sure she relied on the recent guidance from the CDC, probably in consultation with the House physician.
Are you talking about the CDC, that once venerable institution that has:

1) Taken direction on handling COVID-19 from a teachers' union?
2) Just been found to be withholding large amounts of COVID-19 data from the public?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

flockofseagulls104

#104 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 pm

The official stalker finally struck somewhere between 9 and 11 pm, well past his usual promptness. But he had apparently handed off his duties to his comrade, who trolled me at the 4 minute mark, while he was taking some well-deserved time off. Very organized stalking.

4 minutes wins $666 for a $2 bet.

It may be a bit late, but standby for a possible personal swipe coming your way.....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#105 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:43 am

Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 pm
The official stalker finally struck somewhere between 9 and 11 pm, well past his usual promptness. But he had apparently handed off his duties to his comrade, who trolled me at the 4 minute mark, while he was taking some well-deserved time off. Very organized stalking.

4 minutes wins $666 for a $2 bet.

It may be a bit late, but standby for a possible personal swipe coming your way.....
He's like a trucker who ate the gas station sushi after it's been on his dashboard for three days. He simply has to crap all over everything.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#106 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:28 pm

Still waiting, doctor.....

silverscreenselect

#107 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:34 pm

Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:28 pm
I can't say for sure, but I don't think that Weyoun reports to you.

Weyoun

#108 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:06 am

You're not getting it (not a surprise, I know). I've explained things to you already. And you clearly don't care about my actual opinion. We've talked in terms of biology and statistics, and it occurs to me you are incapable of communicating back, because you don't even have a foundational knowledge of those areas.

Think of it this way. So many different countries in the world have administered some form of a Covid vaccine. But some feral from a town of 2000 in unvaxxed Alabama has made some startling discovery?

You are a gullible sack, aren't you? I bet you think Putin is warring on the Ukraine to stop sex trafficking, too.

View my lack of interest in a response as a statement that you've not shown you are worth anyone's time.

flockofseagulls104

#109 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:48 am

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:06 am
You're not getting it (not a surprise, I know). I've explained things to you already. And you clearly don't care about my actual opinion. We've talked in terms of biology and statistics, and it occurs to me you are incapable of communicating back, because you don't even have a foundational knowledge of those areas.

Think of it this way. So many different countries in the world have administered some form of a Covid vaccine. But some feral from a town of 2000 in unvaxxed Alabama has made some startling discovery?

You are a gullible sack, aren't you? I bet you think Putin is warring on the Ukraine to stop sex trafficking, too.

View my lack of interest in a response as a statement that you've not shown you are worth anyone's time.
This is laughable. I have specifically stated several times that I don't care about your medical opinion. I don't care if the funeral director is right or wrong. I am not arguing that and I never have. Is that clear enough for you?

You are a very dense sack, aren't you? I have made it clear enough for a second grader what I am asking you, and you STILL haven't answered and you still don't even acknowledge the correct questions.

You have just doubled down on what I am interested in by calling the guy a 'feral'.

Question 1 for dr. weyoun: WHAT IS YOUR SPECIFIC DEFINITION OF THE TERM "ANTIVAXXER"?
Question 2 for dr. weyoun: Is the photo in the article that Spock posted that of blood clots?
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

silverscreenselect

#110 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:48 am
I don't care about your medical opinion.
If you don't care about Weyoun's medical opinion, then why do you keep pestering him to respond to your inane posts?