It Is Probably Nothing

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

It Is Probably Nothing

#1 Post by Spock » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:29 am

https://amgreatness.com/2022/02/17/fune ... ed-bodies/

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over ... source=url

>>>"Richard Hirschman, a funeral director and embalmer from Alabama, with over twenty years of experience in the field, has said in recent interviews that he had never seen anything like it until around the middle of 2021, after the mass injections of the experimental COVID vaccines began. He says his colleagues in the field are seeing the same thing, and the numbers are increasing."<<<

Bob Juch

Re: It Is Probably Nothing

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:46 am

Spock wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:29 am
https://amgreatness.com/2022/02/17/fune ... ed-bodies/

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over ... source=url

>>>"Richard Hirschman, a funeral director and embalmer from Alabama, with over twenty years of experience in the field, has said in recent interviews that he had never seen anything like it until around the middle of 2021, after the mass injections of the experimental COVID vaccines began. He says his colleagues in the field are seeing the same thing, and the numbers are increasing."<<<
How does he know if his "clients" were vaccinated?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:58 am

Or a more likely explanation is that the blood clots are a byproduct of COVID itself. I'd add that a funeral director in Alabama probably has a considerably higher number of unvaccinated clientele than the national norm. 50% of the population in Alabama is fully vaccinated as opposed to 65% nationwide:
Experts we talked to say there’s something to the claim about a greater incidence of blood clots, but they dismiss the idea that it’s linked to the vaccines. What embalmers are noticing, they say, could well be the effects of COVID-19 infection itself, and those effects are occurring in people who are vaccinated and unvaccinated. More than 900,000 people in the U.S., and nearly 5.8 million worldwide, have died of COVID-19 or related causes. This could explain why funeral home workers are encountering more bodies that show effects of a COVID-19 infection, which include blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels, and blood clots. Hirschman acknowledged on the “Dr. Jane Ruby Show” that one of the dead people in which he observed the blood clots “was vaccinated, but also had apparently contracted COVID anyway.”

“The association between COVID-19 and blood clots was recognized early in the pandemic among hospitalized COVID-19 patients,” said Yazan Abou-Ismail, a hematologist at University of Utah Health. “These patients experienced blood clots both in deep veins and arteries, which sometimes led to strokes and heart attacks. Although these conditions have mostly been seen in patients with severe COVID-19 illness, people with moderate illness have also developed blood clots.”
Abou-Ismail said the incidence of blood clots ranged from 20% to 40% among patients with severe COVID-19 illness, and 3% to 9% among those with mild to moderate COVID-19 illness. Abnormal clots were found in COVID-19 victims “long before vaccinations were available,” said licensed embalmer Monica Torres, of NXT Generation Mortuary Support in Phoenix, “and it is not uncommon to find dark blood clots in any deceased, not just COVID persons, who have been stored in refrigeration for a long period of time before embalming.”

The National Funeral Directors Association, a U.S. professional organization, told PolitiFact that embalmers in its network have noticed similar abnormalities in COVID-related deaths, but among both the vaccinated and unvaccinated. “It’s only anecdotal evidence, and there’s no scientific evidence to draw any conclusions,” said Jessica Koth, director of public relations for the association. Embalmers typically do not know the vaccination status of those they are embalming, according to the experts PolitiFact spoke to. “It is not on the death certificate,” said Dr. Hari P. Close, national president of the National Funeral Directors & Morticians Association.

It is worth noting that the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine has been linked to a higher risk for a serious condition called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS, which is a combination of a blood clot and low platelets. The condition is considered “very rare and treatable when diagnosed in time,” according to Johns Hopkins Medicine.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that out of more than 18.2 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine given in the United States as of Feb. 3, it has confirmed 57 reports of people who developed TTS after vaccination, and has identified nine deaths attributed to TTS following vaccination. Generally, the vaccines available in the U.S. have been shown to sharply reduce the risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.

Even before COVID-19 arose, cardiovascular diseases were the leading cause of death globally and in the U.S. According to the World Health Organization, “an estimated 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in 2019, representing 32% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, 85% were due to heart attack and stroke.”

A news article claimed that embalmers are “finding ‘strange clots’ in jabbed people.” The article gives the impression that the clots are linked to the COVID-19 vaccine. But there’s no scientific evidence of such a link. Embalmers say they have noticed an uptick in unusual blood clots. But experts noted that the COVID-19 infection itself can cause blood vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels, and blood clots.

We rate this claim Mostly False.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... esponsibl/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:46 pm

This reminds me of a sort of colleague.

She is a doctor from rural Texas. She absolutely refuses to get the vaccine. She cites seeing her patients and family members with side effects.

Sure, that is POSSIBLE. But I checked out her hospital once, and it was a critical access facility that saw something like 8000 people a year, and she lives and practices in a county with a low vaccination rate.

Seems like AWFULLY BAD LUCK that the handful of people in that county who were vaccinated had problems, but no one else saw nothing - not a thing! - happen to them. Really weird!

Oh and she was the purveyor of MAGAism and takes "my Ivy" every day for Covid.

Likewise, I am sure this funeral director in vaccine-resistant rural Alabama is ONLY seeing clots in those vaccinated, and that he has first hand information about that. (One article has him quoted as saying 80% of the folks he sees have clots - that seems like that must have covered all the vaccinated in Bama, total!)

OR, and you might have to put your thinking cap on for this one, it could be COVID, which is known to cause clots, doing it, which would explain why SO MANY PEOPLE in an area where people won't get vaccinated are having this problem.

Btw, I was seeing a "Covid stroke" every four days or so back in December-January.

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:48 pm

BTW - clots are not "white fibrous materials." He's making that up.

Weyoun

#6 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:59 pm

Oh and look, he works in Brundidge, AL, population 2000. Well well.

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:37 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:59 pm
Yeah, He's a racist and a nazi, for sure.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#8 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:50 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:37 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Nah. He’s just a goober who wants to be on the internet - you could say that about several folks here.

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:52 pm

Weyoun wrote:
You can always tell when Flock is stumped by logical arguments. He trots out lame attempts at sarcasm.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#10 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:57 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:52 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Yeah, He's a racist and a [N]azi, for sure.
You can always tell when Flock is stumped by logical arguments. It's a day that ends in "y."
Fixed that for you. (And for flock.) --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:54 pm

Weyoun wrote:
You're pretty dumb for a physician. Hope I never wake up in your ER. Well, actually, if I'm taken to your ER chances are I probably wouldn't wake up.

....dismissing one's intelligence, knowledge, whatever with the population of one's residence. Arrogance.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:06 pm

I'm sure he regards his unvaccinated, 30 some percent, Pennsylvania honyocks just as harshly.
Well, then

Weyoun

#13 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:10 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:54 pm
Weyoun wrote:
You're pretty dumb for a physician. Hope I never wake up in your ER. Well, actually, if I'm taken to your ER chances are I probably wouldn't wake up.

....dismissing one's intelligence, knowledge, whatever with the population of one's residence. Arrogance.
Fun fact. I grew up in a small town - like Mr Cougar - and my parents still live there.

My comment was that this guy hasn’t seen all these cases just because he lives in a small place, with low population, so he has no sample size. He’s an antivaxxer and everyone around him is, also.

Find someone from Toledo who has embalmed a 1000 people and you would have my attention.

Otherwise he’s making it up. But then we knew that - clots are not stringy white thing.

Weyoun

#14 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:11 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:06 pm
I'm sure he regards his unvaccinated, 30 some percent, Pennsylvania honyocks just as harshly.
I dunno. Do they post dumbass videos on substack!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#15 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:11 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:06 pm
I dunno. Do they post dumbass videos on substack!
I dunno. You use a lot of exclamation points.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#16 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Well, then

BackInTex

#17 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:17 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:02 pm
Could this be what was described?
https://labblog.uofmhealth.org/lab-repo ... identified
And what do they look like in someone who's been dead for a day or two? Probably been a while since the smartest person on the board opened up and looked inside someone already dead. Maybe not.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

tlynn78

#18 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:11 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:17 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
And what do they look like in someone who's been dead for a day or two? Probably been a while since the smartest person on the board opened up and looked inside someone already dead. Maybe not.

I've always found it interesting that some of the "smartest" people I know are so very lacking in common sense.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:50 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Nah. He’s just a goober who wants to be on the internet - you could say that about several folks here.
Oh, sorry. I thought you were disparaging the guy because he was from a small town in the south. Sounded like a pretty bigotted statement to me. My mistake.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:10 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:54 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Fun fact. I grew up in a small town - like Mr Cougar - and my parents still live there.

My comment was that this guy hasn’t seen all these cases just because he lives in a small place, with low population, so he has no sample size. He’s an antivaxxer and everyone around him is, also.

Find someone from Toledo who has embalmed a 1000 people and you would have my attention.

Otherwise he’s making it up. But then we knew that - clots are not stringy white thing.
Does it say anywhere in the article that he is an 'antivaxxer'? (Your word, not mine.) Where does it state that everyone around him is also?

What exactly is your definition of the word 'antivaxxer'? Just wondering. I am fully vaccinated, yet I support anyone else's right to decide for themselves whether they wish to get this substance injected into their body or not. Does that qualify me as an 'antivaxxer' to you? (Which I assume is an epithet).

----
ADDED:
I proofread both of the articles, since I wasn't focused on personal information about Mr. Hirschman. The second article mentions that Mr. Hirschman is Covid-recovered, so he has no problem handling bodies of people who died with the disease. It does not mention whether he has been vaccinated or not. Does that make him an 'antivaxxer'? It also says that most of his funeral director colleagues have decided not to get any further vaccinations.

The article also happens to mention the names of at least 3 other funeral directors/enbalmers who collaborate his findings. Unlike the MSM, these people are NAMED. Now whether they are real, I don't know. I would have to do more research than I am prepared to do right now to confirm that. But the fact that they have given their names can give anyone who doubts their veracity the opportunity to check it out for themselves.

I would also point out that I would think that Funeral Directors and/or enbalmers would be given the information as to whether the body they are handling was infected with covid, and also whether they had been vaccinated before they died. I think that would be important information for a funeral director or anyone else handling a dead body to know. Certainly more important to a funeral director than to a restaurant owner, wouldn't you think? But not being in that profession, I am not 100% sure.

Weyoun

#21 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:34 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
I like how you offered a picture of a cartoon.

That’s great.

Clots dark in color because they build up with red cells and other debris.

Platelets have a light gray-white color under microscope, but the rest of the coagulation cascade, like fibrin, is dark.

Anyway, I thought it was super cute that you posted an article about how Covid causes clotting. Yes it does. Yes it does.

Weyoun

#22 Post by Weyoun » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:35 pm

Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:14 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:50 pm

Oh, sorry. I thought you were disparaging the guy because he was from a small town in the south. Sounded like a pretty bigotted statement to me. My mistake.
Yes. Your mistake.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:43 pm

Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 pm
I would also point out that I would think that Funeral Directors and/or enbalmers would be given the information as to whether the body they are handling was infected with covid, and also whether they had been vaccinated before they died. I think that would be important information for a funeral director or anyone else handling a dead body to know.
Well, Flock, you're half right. The funeral director does complete part of the death certificate. According to the Vital Statistics Registration System, which is part of the CDC, the duties of the funeral director include;
The Vital Statistics Registration System in the United States for Death Certificates
Duties of each responsible person or agency
Funeral director

Obtains personal facts about decedent and completes certificate.
Obtains certification of cause of death from attending physician or medical examiner or coroner.
Obtains authorization for final disposition per state law.
Files certificate with local office or state office per state law.
So, the funeral director would have access to the cause of death, but not any other ailments the deceased may have had or their medical history, including any sorts of medications or vaccinations. That information is protected under HIPAA privacy rules. So, a funeral director with some medical background could make some guesses about possible ailments the deceased had, but there's no way to tell whether someone had or had not been vaccinated.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#24 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:03 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:34 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
I like how you offered a picture of a cartoon.

That’s great.

Clots dark in color because they build up with red cells and other debris.

Platelets have a light gray-white color under microscope, but the rest of the coagulation cascade, like fibrin, is dark.

Anyway, I thought it was super cute that you posted an article about how Covid causes clotting. Yes it does. Yes it does.
Cartoon? Are you fucking serious? Have you had dinner or anything?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:11 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:43 pm
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:23 pm
I would also point out that I would think that Funeral Directors and/or enbalmers would be given the information as to whether the body they are handling was infected with covid, and also whether they had been vaccinated before they died. I think that would be important information for a funeral director or anyone else handling a dead body to know.
Well, Flock, you're half right. The funeral director does complete part of the death certificate. According to the Vital Statistics Registration System, which is part of the CDC, the duties of the funeral director include;
The Vital Statistics Registration System in the United States for Death Certificates
Duties of each responsible person or agency
Funeral director

Obtains personal facts about decedent and completes certificate.
Obtains certification of cause of death from attending physician or medical examiner or coroner.
Obtains authorization for final disposition per state law.
Files certificate with local office or state office per state law.
So, the funeral director would have access to the cause of death, but not any other ailments the deceased may have had or their medical history, including any sorts of medications or vaccinations. That information is protected under HIPAA privacy rules. So, a funeral director with some medical background could make some guesses about possible ailments the deceased had, but there's no way to tell whether someone had or had not been vaccinated.
Um, are you kidding me? Vaccine status is protected under hipaa rules? What about these mandates requiring you to present your vaccine cards? I thought hipaa was thrown under the bus a long time ago.