Who Wants To Be a Millionaire 10 Year Anniversary Epsiodes 6, 9 and 10 are Lost Media. Does anybody have any footage?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
TheAwesomeSpaghetti

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire 10 Year Anniversary Epsiodes 6, 9 and 10 are Lost Media. Does anybody have any footage?

#1 Post by TheAwesomeSpaghetti » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:02 am

Hello WWTBAM Bored! This is one of my first posts on this bored (if not, then the first) as I stumbled across here not too long ago. The 10 Year Primetime Anniversary of WWTBAM is partially lost according to the Lost Media Wiki and I have not been able to find much footage of Episodes 6, 9 and 10.

The bits I have found so far are:
- Ellen Gaines' last question (Episode 6)
- Dan Doody's cameo appearance (Episode 9)
- Snoop Dogg's question (Episode 9)
- Steve Nash's question (Episode 10)

If anybody has any footage of the missing episodes, that would be much appreciated :D

MarleysGh0st

Re: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire 10 Year Anniversary Epsiodes 6, 9 and 10 are Lost Media. Does anybody have any footage

#2 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:17 pm

I don't have any of that footage, but I'm curious. What brings someone to this long-forgotten little community, so many years after the show that brought the rest of us here became history?

Might you have been a contestant on one of those episodes, perhaps?

TheAwesomeSpaghetti

Re: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire 10 Year Anniversary Epsiodes 6, 9 and 10 are Lost Media. Does anybody have any footage

#3 Post by TheAwesomeSpaghetti » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:40 am

nope, but I am interested in game shows and lost media and stumbled upon a post on the lost media wiki stating that a few episodes have not been found. Link - https://lostmediawiki.com/Who_Wants_To_ ... how;_2009)

also im one of the 2% of people who like the clock format

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:46 am

I would be interested in that as well, as I was on the episode with Steve Nash, although it wasn't the last one aired, as there was a carryover contestant at the end of the installment...how many eps. were there in total?

I had it on a VHS but I don't seem to have unearthed it yet.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

TheAwesomeSpaghetti

#5 Post by TheAwesomeSpaghetti » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 pm

11 Episodes in total, and im sorry to say that the one with Steve Nash is one of the lost episodes (Episode 10)