Yo, Beast!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass

Yo, Beast!

#1 Post by minimetoo26 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:28 pm

What's the largest stone you ever had?

Asking for a friend....
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Yo, Beast!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:53 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:28 pm
What's the largest stone you ever had?

Asking for a friend....

Wait.... who the hell are you!?!?!?

The biggest I had busted up was about 25mm in diameter (that one took two blastings).

The largest one I passed was an 8mm shard just a couple months ago.

I hope your friend isn't trying to pass my records....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

minimetoo26

#3 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:51 pm

Whew! Hers is only half that size! But it has been causing havoc every 6 months for almost a year, and then it decided to cause trouble after only 6 weeks so she finally got referred for a CT scan since the urology referral was still 6 weeks away and they saw the stone and a few little friends, so they expedited the urology appointment to today and she was referred for a STAT lithrotripsy. But with Christmas next week who knows how long that will take...
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

minimetoo26

#4 Post by minimetoo26 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm

My profile picture needs to be reversed. Reversed in that I should be on my daughter's shoulders. She turns 17 next week and is close to 5' 9" and I'm the smallest in the family now....

-Carl Sagan

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:40 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm
My profile picture needs to be reversed. Reversed in that I should be on my daughter's shoulders. She turns 17 next week and is close to 5' 9" and I'm the smallest in the family now....
I'm betting that's true for most of us - with either kids or grands from bitd. Good to 'see' you, Mini - hope all is well (stones notwithstanding)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

MinisKidToBeNamedLater
Merry Man

#6 Post by MinisKidToBeNamedLater » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:00 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:54 pm
Hop up, Mommy! I'll take you around the skaping rink!
Kiss my dainty ass!