Love, Light, and Laughter

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
clem21
Nose Exploder

Love, Light, and Laughter

#1 Post by clem21 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:41 am

Just heard about our terrible losses and wanted to come and reminisce about a moment in time that I will always hold dear. I remember staying up late on the chat with LB and the gang. I remember giving the bored a shoutout on Prime Time TV to a confused Regis Philbin as mikehardware won $50,000. I remember skating in Bryant Park with Kay and I remember joining a whole group of us to watch Ken Basin miss the million dollar question live.

I remember laughing with Judy on the phone while we practiced our Phone-a-Friend technique. I remember meeting Donna in Times Square and getting a whole gift bag of Axe Body Spray samples, which was basically gold to a poor city college student.

For a moment in time, this bored and you all brought me love, light, and laughter. Thanks for that. I do check back in occasionally, but if anyone wants to stay in touch more on the regular please PM me.
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion

tlynn78

Re: Love, Light, and Laughter

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:09 am

clem21 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:41 am
Just heard about our terrible losses and wanted to come and reminisce about a moment in time that I will always hold dear. I remember staying up late on the chat with LB and the gang. I remember giving the bored a shoutout on Prime Time TV to a confused Regis Philbin as mikehardware won $50,000. I remember skating in Bryant Park with Kay and I remember joining a whole group of us to watch Ken Basin miss the million dollar question live.

I remember laughing with Judy on the phone while we practiced our Phone-a-Friend technique. I remember meeting Donna in Times Square and getting a whole gift bag of Axe Body Spray samples, which was basically gold to a poor city college student.

For a moment in time, this bored and you all brought me love, light, and laughter. Thanks for that. I do check back in occasionally, but if anyone wants to stay in touch more on the regular please PM me.
Good to 'see' you, Clem
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#3 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:16 am

How are the wife and kids, Clem? (If there are any kids -- I don't know if that's the case.)
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

clem21
Nose Exploder

#4 Post by clem21 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:18 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:16 am
How are the wife and kids, Clem? (If there are any kids -- I don't know if that's the case.)
Three if you'd believe it :) Everyone is doing really well.
"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live..."
-Charles Bukowski

2011 [Bleep]house Rats Award Winner
2011 I've Been Everywhere New England Region Co-Champion