A million dollars the old-fashioned way

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Pastor Fireball

A million dollars the old-fashioned way

#1 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:28 am

Offerings received as an ordained minister since 2010.

401(k) contributions from working at Hewlett-Packard from 2002-2012, which have since been reinvested many times over the past nine years.

Thousands of dollars in accrued interest from various checking accounts, savings accounts, and CDs.

A perfect winning record as a plaintiff in court--including, most recently, a settlement out of court from the civil lawsuit that I filed against phpBB (the parent company of the WWTBAM Bored) for the documented levels of bigotry, slander, and hate speech that you people have posted and encouraged against me over the past eleven years. I was awarded an undisclosed lump sum of money plus an undisclosed monthly compensation for as long as the WWTBAM Bored remains online.

Today, my liquid assets officially topped $1,000,000 for the first time. I would've been a millionaire years ago, but I've put so much money back into my church over the years--not to mention the hospital bills from my past medical issues and the alimony and child support after the divorce from my first wife--that I've had to take the scenic route to seven figures.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Spock

Re: A million dollars the old-fashioned way

#2 Post by Spock » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:33 am

>>>>"A perfect winning record as a plaintiff in court--including, most recently, a settlement out of court from the civil lawsuit that I filed against phpBB (the parent company of the WWTBAM Bored) for the documented levels of bigotry, slander, and hate speech that you people have posted and encouraged against me over the past eleven years. I was awarded an undisclosed lump sum of money plus an undisclosed monthly compensation for as long as the WWTBAM Bored remains online."<<<<

WTF???

Oh, gee-did somebody get their feelings hurted? Join the frickin' club.

This is the first I heard that you could monetize it. Hmm.

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:43 am

A minister bragging about how much money he has?
Last edited by Weyoun on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#4 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:43 am

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:28 am
A perfect winning record as a plaintiff in court--including, most recently, a settlement out of court from the civil lawsuit that I filed against phpBB (the parent company of the WWTBAM Bored) for the documented levels of bigotry, slander, and hate speech that you people have posted and encouraged against me over the past eleven years. I was awarded an undisclosed lump sum of money plus an undisclosed monthly compensation for as long as the WWTBAM Bored remains online.
Given the very broad immunity conferred by the Communications Decency Act, I am, to say the least, skeptical. Please provide a court name and docket number. Thanks. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:44 am

Oh, BTW

Did you show them that while I have basically always ignored you until now-you have slammed me many times.

For some reason, I suspect you left that part out.

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:43 am
A minister bragging about how much money he has?
The definition of delusional.

Too much hate to be a minister of anything outside of Nazi Germany.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:15 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:43 am
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:28 am
Given the very broad immunity conferred by the Communications Decency Act, I am, to say the least, skeptical. Please provide a court name and docket number. Thanks. --Bob
Considering the company, phpBb Limited doesn’t host any websites, but just develops the software used for site development I’d say this may just be another delusion of FB’s. He may be having trouble sourcing his meds with the current supply chain issues.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson