Robert Durst on Ventilator with COVID

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Robert Durst on Ventilator with COVID

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:26 pm

Robert Durst, 78, who was recently convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life without parole on Thursday, has been diagnosed with COVID and is in a hospital on a ventilator. While it's tough to work up any sympathy for Durst, this makes one wonder about the health of the people in the courtroom with Durst during his sentencing, at which time he looked very bad.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/16/us/rober ... index.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Robert Durst on Ventilator with COVID

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 pm

I'm sure everyone was already vaccinated, otherwise you wouldn't really care, right?
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:03 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:26 pm
I'm sure everyone was already vaccinated, otherwise you wouldn't really care, right?
Not clear that everyone was. The Los Angeles Superior Court's vaccine mandate for its employees hasn't kicked in quite yet, and I don't think the Sheriff has imposed one on his employees. One of the many reasons I'll be voting against him, again, at my next opportunity. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Not clear that everyone was. The Los Angeles Superior Court's vaccine mandate for its employees hasn't kicked in quite yet, and I don't think the Sheriff has imposed one on his employees. One of the many reasons I'll be voting against him, again, at my next opportunity. --Bob
Any reason to vote against him that is job related? Or is this mandating vaccines 2nd only to allowing women to have an abortion?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:39 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Any reason to vote against him that is job related? Or is this mandating vaccines 2nd only to allowing women to have an abortion?
Yes, lots. I voted against him last time because I was content with the incumbent. I’ll be voting against him this time because he seems to be obstructing oversight and protecting law-breaking deputies. His conduct, COVID aside, has been bad enough that I’d sign a recall petition if one were being circulated. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson