Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:23 pm

This is his best idea yet!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 14254.html

Former President Trump is urging Republicans not to vote in upcoming elections unless the “fraud” of the 2020 elections is uncovered.

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

Trump’s claims of a “rigged” election also depressed voter turnout during the Georgia Senate runoff elections on January 5. Georgians elected two Democratic senators as a result, giving the party 50 total Senate seats.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Normally, ex-presidents don't have much effect on the electorate. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were very unpopular with a lot of people but that didn't really affect people's ballots once they were no longer on the ticket. But Trump is insisting on keeping himself in the limelight and playing kingmaker with Republican candidates. Even if Biden's track record isn't all that good by the 2022 elections, anti-Trumpism may still motivate voters to turn out and vote against his stand-ins.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:38 pm
Normally, ex-presidents don't have much effect on the electorate. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were very unpopular with a lot of people but that didn't really affect people's ballots once they were no longer on the ticket. But Trump is insisting on keeping himself in the limelight and playing kingmaker with Republican candidates. Even if Biden's track record isn't all that good by the 2022 elections, anti-Trumpism may still motivate voters to turn out and vote against his stand-ins.
"Even if..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Pastor Fireball

#4 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 am

I'm not exactly sure what TOFG is trying to accomplish here...

A. If Repubicans vote for Repubican candidates in future elections, then aren't they admitting that the 2020 election has already been resolved and President Biden won fair and square?

B. If Repubicans follow TOFG's latest marching orders and refrain from voting in future elections, then wouldn't that make any and all of TOFG's endorsements for specific candidates irrelevant and hypocritical?

BB. If Repubicans follow TOFG's latest marching orders and refrain from voting in future elections, then isn't that evidence that TOFG has been destroying the entire party from within all along? (After all, there is documented proof that TOFG was a registered Democrat up until just before he ran.)

C. Is TOFG just a sociopath with a daddy complex, and he's only been saying all of this outrageous shit for the past 40 years just because he wants the attention?
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)