Boosters'r'us

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Boosters'r'us

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Got our booster today. That is all.
Well, then

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5408
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Boosters'r'us

#2 Post by Vandal » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Did the neighbors complain?


Image
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Boosters'r'us

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:42 pm
Got our booster today. That is all.
We beat you. We got ours yesterday. My shoulder's still sore this time.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:42 pm
Got our booster today. That is all.
We beat you. We got ours yesterday. My shoulder's still sore this time.
So far nuthin.
Well, then

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:39 pm

Vandal wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:51 pm
Did the neighbors complain?


Image
Oh we're complained about for everything dontcha know.
Well, then

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Must revise. My arm is getting sore but nothing like flu or shingles shots.
Well, then

User avatar
triviawayne
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:38 am

Re: Boosters'r'us

#7 Post by triviawayne » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Got my flu shot yesterday, need to wait about two weeks before I get the booster anyway, but will do by mid October

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20086
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Boosters'r'us

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:10 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:42 pm
Got our booster today. That is all.
We beat you. We got ours yesterday. My shoulder's still sore this time.
So far nuthin.
Then you must be doin' it wrong. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 am

Must revise again, dizziness and le poops. It's always sumpin.
And Merv has some crud under his chin which I'm sure is related. Must be.
Well, then

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24247
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Boosters'r'us

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 am
Must revise again, dizziness and le poops. It's always sumpin.
And Merv has some crud under his chin which I'm sure is related. Must be.
Correlation is not causation.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:35 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 am
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 am
Must revise again, dizziness and le poops. It's always sumpin.
And Merv has some crud under his chin which I'm sure is related. Must be.
Correlation is not causation.
Don't worry, I'm not going to submit to the cdc. It could be the fajitas or lack of sleep. It's just an observation. I'm an expert on dizziness tho.
Well, then

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20086
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Boosters'r'us

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:35 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 am
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 am
Must revise again, dizziness and le poops. It's always sumpin.
And Merv has some crud under his chin which I'm sure is related. Must be.
Correlation is not causation.
Don't worry, I'm not going to submit to the cdc. It could be the fajitas or lack of sleep. It's just an observation. I'm an expert on dizziness tho.
Actually, you should. You're very probably right that it's unrelated, but the CDC should have the data anyway. That's what makes the system work. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 7284
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Boosters'r'us

#13 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:35 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:34 am
Correlation is not causation.
Don't worry, I'm not going to submit to the cdc. It could be the fajitas or lack of sleep. It's just an observation. I'm an expert on dizziness tho.
Actually, you should. You're very probably right that it's unrelated, but the CDC should have the data anyway. That's what makes the system work. --Bob
I'd like to know where you got the fajitas...


feel better.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Boosters'r'us

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:00 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:28 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:35 am
Don't worry, I'm not going to submit to the cdc. It could be the fajitas or lack of sleep. It's just an observation. I'm an expert on dizziness tho.
Actually, you should. You're very probably right that it's unrelated, but the CDC should have the data anyway. That's what makes the system work. --Bob
I'd like to know where you got the fajitas...


feel better.
Fatigue hit yesterday. All better.
Ranger Jeff grilled fajitas, but they weren't Nolan Ryan and were a tad chewy. Tho sour cream and pico de gallo fix everything.
Well, then

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 7284
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Boosters'r'us

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:36 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:00 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:28 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:07 pm
Actually, you should. You're very probably right that it's unrelated, but the CDC should have the data anyway. That's what makes the system work. --Bob
I'd like to know where you got the fajitas...


feel better.
Fatigue hit yesterday. All better.
Ranger Jeff grilled fajitas, but they weren't Nolan Ryan and were a tad chewy. Tho sour cream and pico de gallo fix everything.
They do cover a multitude of flaws...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

Post Reply