Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#1 Post by BackInTex » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20033
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:17 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
The cops are trying to identify her and when they succeed, she'll be arrested. And Governor Newsom won't offer to pay her legal bills. You also won't hear any elected Democrats in any way supporting her, cheering her on, suggesting that what she did was acceptable, or that Elder deserved that treatment. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#3 Post by BackInTex » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:17 pm
You also won't hear any elected Democrats in any way supporting her, cheering her on, suggesting that what she did was acceptable, or that Elder deserved that treatment. --Bob
I’m sure you’re right. We won’t hear anything from any of them about it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am

BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20033
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:43 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am
BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
Wearing a gorilla suit to attack a Black candidate suggests the possibility of a racist motive. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:43 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am
BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
Wearing a gorilla suit to attack a Black candidate suggests the possibility of a racist motive. --Bob
It was just a mask; maybe it was the only thing handy.

If it was a racist attack, we need to examine who does racist attacks, liberals or white supremacists?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#7 Post by BackInTex » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:25 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:43 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
Wearing a gorilla suit to attack a Black candidate suggests the possibility of a racist motive. --Bob
It was just a mask; maybe it was the only thing handy.

If it was a racist attack, we need to examine who does racist attacks, liberals or white supremacists?
Thanks for proving your racism. It wasn't just a mask. It was a gorilla mask.

And to answer your second comment, perhaps we should ask Jussie Smollett.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 7262
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am
BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:31 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am
BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm
Only posting because the racist BJ hasn’t and had this attack been on a black Democrat he would have posted and the thread would have 20 responses condemning the attack and attacking me and others here by association.

A white woman in a gorilla mask attacked California gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder the other day throwing eggs and profanities at him.

Gavin Newsom has been silent.
I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He must be funnin' us. Otherwise...🤪
Well, then

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:31 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:48 am

I hadn't commented because I hadn't seen anything about this. There is no indication that this was a racist attack.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He must be funnin' us. Otherwise...🤪
Paraphrasing Sigmund Freud, sometimes a mask is just a mask.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20033
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:52 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:19 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:31 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He must be funnin' us. Otherwise...🤪
Paraphrasing Sigmund Freud, sometimes a mask is just a mask.
If your point is that we don't KNOW that her assault was motivated by Elder's race instead of (or in addition to) his politics, then I agree with that. But you can't take the position that there's no evidence at all that she was motivated by race and hope to be taken seriously. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:52 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:19 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:31 am
He must be funnin' us. Otherwise...🤪
Paraphrasing Sigmund Freud, sometimes a mask is just a mask.
If your point is that we don't KNOW that her assault was motivated by Elder's race instead of (or in addition to) his politics, then I agree with that. But you can't take the position that there's no evidence at all that she was motivated by race and hope to be taken seriously. --Bob
Thank you.
Well, then

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 10142
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#13 Post by Estonut » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:18 am

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:25 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:57 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:43 am
Wearing a gorilla suit to attack a Black candidate suggests the possibility of a racist motive.
It was just a mask; maybe it was the only thing handy.

If it was a racist attack, we need to examine who does racist attacks, liberals or white supremacists?
Thanks for proving your racism. It wasn't just a mask. It was a gorilla mask.

And to answer your second comment, perhaps we should ask Jussie Smollett.
Or the dozens of "victims" who've appeared in Yahoo news articles over the last decade who, in fact, turned out to be attention-seeking perpetrators.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#14 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:41 am

Apparently, the wing-nut media has been silent as well. I can find no update to this story at all.

As Newsom leads California recall polls, Larry Elder pushes baseless fraud claims

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... d-n1279080
WASHINGTON — Republicans in Tuesday's California gubernatorial recall election are already laying the groundwork to argue the election was stolen — even before a single ballot is reported or a victor declared, an increasingly common tactic in conservative circles.

Republican Larry Elder appealed on Monday to his supporters to use an online form to report fraud, which claimed it had "detected fraud" in the "results" of the California recall election, "resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor."

The only problem: On Monday, when the link was live on Elder's campaign site, the election hadn't even happened yet. No results had been released. And Elder was still campaigning to replace Newsom as governor.

“Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor,” the site reads. "The primary analytical tool used was Benford’s Law and can be readily reproduced."

The site added on Monday afternoon a disclaimer saying it was "Paid For By Larry Elder Ballot Measure Committee Recall Newsom Committee," with major funding from Elder's gubernatorial campaign.

The most recent polls show Newsom is likely to survive the attempt to remove him from office in Tuesday’s recall election. Elder and other Republicans have already started chalking up a potential loss to baseless allegations of voter fraud, following the script written by former President Donald Trump.

“This is really becoming the standard GOP playbook,” said Lee Drutman, a senior fellow at the New America think tank who studies democracy. “This is democracy 101. If you don't have elections that are accepted and decisive, then you don't really have a democracy because the alternative is violence or authoritarianism.”

There has been no evidence of voter fraud in California.

Elder's website asks voters to submit affidavits of evidence they witnessed of voter fraud, targeting those who would support him after Election Day. The Sacramento Bee first reported on it.

The site was registered anonymously in August. Hours after NBC News contacted the Elder campaign Monday afternoon about the site, the disclaimer about his campaign having funded the site was added.

"We should all be concerned about election integrity, and we all want every proper vote to be counted. We've provided a link to an outside website that is providing an avenue for voters to document irregularities they encounter in this election," Elder spokesperson Ying Ma said in an email sent after the publication of this story.

"With that said, we believe that Larry will win on Election Day and that whatever shenanigans there are will not stand in the way of him becoming the next governor and rescuing California from the disaster that is Gavin Newsom," she added.

California has a long history of voting by mail but decided to send every registered voter in the state a ballot for the first time in this race, which has stoked bogus rumors about the ballots and their designs.

In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Elder repeatedly refused to say whether or not he would accept the results of Tuesday’s election.

“Let's all work together to find out whether or not the election tomorrow is a fair election,” he repeated several times when pressed.

Concerns about voter fraud have simmered for decades among conservatives. But after Trump made his lies about the 2020 election a focus of the GOP, other candidates appear to be trying to exploit the conservative base's predisposition to believe in a massive conspiracy among Democrats, the media, and election officials to throw elections — even in races that are not particularly close or where Republican officials are in charge.

A recent NBC News poll found that 60 percent of Republicans living in blue states are not confident that their state can administer elections fairly. And 59 percent of Republicans believe that Trump won the 2020 election is an important part of being a Republican, even though, of course, Trump lost.

“No one should be surprised by the vote fraud claims; that is the holy grail in the GOP right now,” said Jason Cabel Roe, a Republican strategist who has worked in California. He was the executive director of the Michigan GOP until he was forced out of the job for saying the 2020 election wasn't stolen but that Trump "blew it."

It hasn't just been Republicans. In New York's Democratic primary for mayor this year, Eric Adams, who ultimately prevailed, tried to lay the groundwork to claim voter fraud during the campaign.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#15 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:41 am

Apparently, the wing-nut media has been silent as well. I can find no update to this story at all.

As Newsom leads California recall polls, Larry Elder pushes baseless fraud claims

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... d-n1279080
WASHINGTON — Republicans in Tuesday's California gubernatorial recall election are already laying the groundwork to argue the election was stolen — even before a single ballot is reported or a victor declared, an increasingly common tactic in conservative circles.

Republican Larry Elder appealed on Monday to his supporters to use an online form to report fraud, which claimed it had "detected fraud" in the "results" of the California recall election, "resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor."

The only problem: On Monday, when the link was live on Elder's campaign site, the election hadn't even happened yet. No results had been released. And Elder was still campaigning to replace Newsom as governor.

“Statistical analyses used to detect fraud in elections held in 3rd-world nations (such as Russia, Venezuela, and Iran) have detected fraud in California resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor,” the site reads. "The primary analytical tool used was Benford’s Law and can be readily reproduced."

The site added on Monday afternoon a disclaimer saying it was "Paid For By Larry Elder Ballot Measure Committee Recall Newsom Committee," with major funding from Elder's gubernatorial campaign.

The most recent polls show Newsom is likely to survive the attempt to remove him from office in Tuesday’s recall election. Elder and other Republicans have already started chalking up a potential loss to baseless allegations of voter fraud, following the script written by former President Donald Trump.

“This is really becoming the standard GOP playbook,” said Lee Drutman, a senior fellow at the New America think tank who studies democracy. “This is democracy 101. If you don't have elections that are accepted and decisive, then you don't really have a democracy because the alternative is violence or authoritarianism.”

There has been no evidence of voter fraud in California.

Elder's website asks voters to submit affidavits of evidence they witnessed of voter fraud, targeting those who would support him after Election Day. The Sacramento Bee first reported on it.

The site was registered anonymously in August. Hours after NBC News contacted the Elder campaign Monday afternoon about the site, the disclaimer about his campaign having funded the site was added.

"We should all be concerned about election integrity, and we all want every proper vote to be counted. We've provided a link to an outside website that is providing an avenue for voters to document irregularities they encounter in this election," Elder spokesperson Ying Ma said in an email sent after the publication of this story.

"With that said, we believe that Larry will win on Election Day and that whatever shenanigans there are will not stand in the way of him becoming the next governor and rescuing California from the disaster that is Gavin Newsom," she added.

California has a long history of voting by mail but decided to send every registered voter in the state a ballot for the first time in this race, which has stoked bogus rumors about the ballots and their designs.

In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Elder repeatedly refused to say whether or not he would accept the results of Tuesday’s election.

“Let's all work together to find out whether or not the election tomorrow is a fair election,” he repeated several times when pressed.

Concerns about voter fraud have simmered for decades among conservatives. But after Trump made his lies about the 2020 election a focus of the GOP, other candidates appear to be trying to exploit the conservative base's predisposition to believe in a massive conspiracy among Democrats, the media, and election officials to throw elections — even in races that are not particularly close or where Republican officials are in charge.

A recent NBC News poll found that 60 percent of Republicans living in blue states are not confident that their state can administer elections fairly. And 59 percent of Republicans believe that Trump won the 2020 election is an important part of being a Republican, even though, of course, Trump lost.

“No one should be surprised by the vote fraud claims; that is the holy grail in the GOP right now,” said Jason Cabel Roe, a Republican strategist who has worked in California. He was the executive director of the Michigan GOP until he was forced out of the job for saying the 2020 election wasn't stolen but that Trump "blew it."

It hasn't just been Republicans. In New York's Democratic primary for mayor this year, Eric Adams, who ultimately prevailed, tried to lay the groundwork to claim voter fraud during the campaign.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20033
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am

So let me get this straight. No Republican has won a statewide race in California since 2006, Democrats enjoy an enormous numerical voter-registration advantage here, the latest polling is showing Governor Newsom retaining office by margins ranging from 15-20 points, and the leading Republican candidate for governor is claiming that the only way he could lose is voter fraud.

Is it any wonder so many Democrats have concluded that the entire Republican Party has rejected the very concept of democracy? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19419
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am
Is it any wonder so many Democrats have concluded that the entire Republican Party has rejected the very concept of democracy? --Bob
The new version of a Republican concession speech: "The election was rigged."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am
Is it any wonder so many Democrats have concluded that the entire Republican Party has rejected the very concept of democracy? --Bob
The new version of a Republican concession speech: "The election was rigged."
That would be like me saying all dems are social panderers and fake justice warriors with no core. But, surely not.
Well, then

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 20033
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#19 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:41 am
Is it any wonder so many Democrats have concluded that the entire Republican Party has rejected the very concept of democracy? --Bob
The new version of a Republican concession speech: "The election was rigged."
That would be like me saying all dems are social panderers and fake justice warriors with no core. But, surely not.
Republicans who are pushing these views are winning primaries. Those who are pushing back against the narrative are being drummed out of the party. Nothing close to that is true of Democrats,. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#20 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 pm
The new version of a Republican concession speech: "The election was rigged."
That would be like me saying all dems are social panderers and fake justice warriors with no core. But, surely not.
Republicans who are pushing these views are winning primaries. Those who are pushing back against the narrative are being drummed out of the party. Nothing close to that is true of Democrats,. --Bob
Who says? You're assuming all repubs are Trump peeps. Just stop it.
Well, then

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#21 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Well, then

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#22 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:41 pm
That would be like me saying all dems are social panderers and fake justice warriors with no core. But, surely not.
Republicans who are pushing these views are winning primaries. Those who are pushing back against the narrative are being drummed out of the party. Nothing close to that is true of Democrats,. --Bob
Who says? You're assuming all repubs are Trump peeps. Just stop it.
What he said is that the non-Trumpists are being drummed out of the party.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24205
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#23 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 pm
Good luck with this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... d=80010808
What the hell does that have to do with anything in this thread?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#24 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:54 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 pm
Good luck with this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... d=80010808
What the hell does that have to do with anything in this thread?
Another example of perhaps non mainstream dems. Sorta y'alls' same problem?
Well, then

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11870
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Racist attack on Larry Elder, leftists silent

#25 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 pm
Republicans who are pushing these views are winning primaries. Those who are pushing back against the narrative are being drummed out of the party. Nothing close to that is true of Democrats,. --Bob
Who says? You're assuming all repubs are Trump peeps. Just stop it.
What he said is that the non-Trumpists are being drummed out of the party.
Stats please
Well, then

Post Reply