Just great

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Just great

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Merv stayed out all night, which usually is ok, since he'll curl up on a patio chair and doesn't do it often.

But, last night it was, okay, where is he, while Jeff was getting ready to go to OK.

Merv showed up at 11ish today and went to the dresser towel cubby with some hair loss on side of his chin. No blood. Been sleeping and dint like my wipe of area. I hate this. Hope no puncture wound.
Well, then

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

Re: Just great

#2 Post by kayrharris » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:16 pm

When will they learn staying out all night is not a good thing! Sure hope he’s ok!

Kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

Vandal
Director of Promos

#3 Post by Vandal » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:40 pm

kayrharris wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:16 pm
When will they learn staying out all night is not a good thing! Sure hope he’s ok!

Kay
This is sage advice for two-footers, also.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#4 Post by kayrharris » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:41 am

You are so right!

Kay
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin

mellytu74

#5 Post by mellytu74 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:53 am

How is Merv?

How are YOU doing?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:17 am

He's still hiding in dresser, won't let me pet. He has drunk water so that's good.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Yay. Jeff got back from his OU roadtrip. I think that helped Merv get out of the dresser, onto the table for treats!?! and resting on the couch.

He has a swollen left side of his face but this is so much better. I was becoming not good...have a doc appt booked.
Well, then

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:13 pm
Yay. Jeff got back from his OU roadtrip. I think that helped Merv get out of the dresser, onto the table for treats!?! and resting on the couch.

He has a swollen left side of his face but this is so much better. I was becoming not good...have a doc appt booked.
Healing vibes to Merv's face, and your nerves.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 am
Beebs52 wrote:

He's way better. No doc. Face is still swollen a bit on left but let me give him chin scritches etc. Still hibernating but eating, drinking and poopin' and peein'
Well, then

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:50 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 am
Beebs52 wrote:

He's way better. No doc. Face is still swollen a bit on left but let me give him chin scritches etc. Still hibernating but eating, drinking and poopin' and peein'
All good signs. Give him a little scritch from me.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:38 pm

We just got back from okc. Left Merv to his own devices since he had been sleeping only and eating minimal due to his injury. He was on the mend, left a ton of food, water, but compartmentalized my guilt and hope he was fine.

In the door and he was hollering, well and went outside! Lying on patio next to us.

Thank you God.

Oh, didn't board him cause last time the stress caused him to vomit the whole time.

Anyway...
Well, then

tlynn78

#12 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:38 pm
We just got back from okc. Left Merv to his own devices since he had been sleeping only and eating minimal due to his injury. He was on the mend, left a ton of food, water, but compartmentalized my guilt and hope he was fine.

In the door and he was hollering, well and went outside! Lying on patio next to us.

Thank you God.

Oh, didn't board him cause last time the stress caused him to vomit the whole time.

Anyway...
Oh, Merv.