Nobody asked for my opinion...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Earl the Squirrel

Nobody asked for my opinion...

#1 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:13 am

but it hasn't seemed to stop anybody else, right?

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

Re: Nobody asked for my opinion...

#2 Post by SportsFan68 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Thanks, Earl! Way cool.

I googled him (that's what we do here on the Bored), and I found only two 2021 dates -- San Jose and Seattle. Not going.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Earl the Squirrel

Re: Nobody asked for my opinion...

#3 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:14 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:40 pm
Thanks, Earl! Way cool.

I googled him (that's what we do here on the Bored), and I found only two 2021 dates -- San Jose and Seattle. Not going.
Actually (don't you hate it when people start off a sentence like that?)...

He does a weekly show on Tuesdays called Weekly Skews (to give you an idea, each episode starts off the the "Daily Dumbass") and he mentioned last week that his next tour date was in Denver in August, can't remember the exact date, but the said the weekend of August .... 18th? 19th? something mid-month.

I'm not too crazy abouts "comics" so I don't know if I'd actually go see him, but I do like his internet rants and I pretty much agree with everything he says. His take on the royal family was an instant classic...