Startup Netflix binge

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Startup Netflix binge

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:06 pm

Gotten sucked into. It's good tho they drag the pensive stary things out. Ya got Adam Brody, Martin Freeman from Fargo, Vera from Queen of the South, Newman from Seinfeld, Ron Perlman. What's not to like.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Startup Netflix binge

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:18 pm

And Edi Gathegi who has the BEST stare ever.
Well, then

Ritterskoop

#3 Post by Ritterskoop » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:15 pm

I'm into too many streaming services right now, and we don't watch any of them enough to justify the subscriptions. Right now we are watching New Tricks on Prime.

I got Disney+ over the summer for a month to watch the Hamilton presentation, then suspended it, then re-activated for The Mighty Ducks, then suspended again.

I had CBS ALL-Access last time The Good Fight and Picard were on, and will be bringing it back in a few weeks for The Good Fight.

I still pay for Hulu, for some reason, and Prime, and under that, Acorn. And still Netflix.

If I had to get it down to one it would be Hulu, because you can end up with most broadcast shows after a day or two, and after that Acorn, which is loaded with excellence.

You are right that Netflix is a gem. They were one of the first to see what was possible.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Hulu has good shit. Peacock too.
Well, then

mellytu74

#5 Post by mellytu74 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:21 pm

ENJOY!!

We binge all sorts of stuff. We got Hulu for a few things. Plus Netflix and Prime.