Female empowerment

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Female empowerment

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:01 pm

Perhaps you can ascribe mental faults to my evaluation of this particular societal THING, that has been going on for decades. Whatever.

My mother was a very sharp no nonsense sort. Didn't have a job outside, often, from the family. But, she was smarter than most peeps I knew.

I went to college, went to work for an insurance company, climbed more roofs during hailstorms than many guys. It was cool. I didn't think of it as female empowerment. It was my job.

I never felt less empowered by any guys I worked with.

Nor did I when I decided to be an executive assistant and fairly ran our community's board meetings aftet facilitating the firing of the incompetent dweeb who passed through.

Net net is, get over it. Unless you live in Tehran or something, get over it.
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Female empowerment

#2 Post by Vandal » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:23 pm

Why, now, don't you worry your pretty little head over this.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:38 pm

Vandal wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:23 pm
Why, now, don't you worry your pretty little head over this.
My head ain't pretty. Thenk yew very much. It's sorta skewed. Well, someone might like the right side.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:01 pm

Nor did I when I decided to be an executive assistant and fairly ran our community's board meetings aftet facilitating the firing of the incompetent dweeb who passed through.
I don't know your personal situation so I can't comment on it.

But a lot of women feel less empowered by the guys they work with who harass them, proposition them, or worse.

And a lot of executive assistants who run things as a practical matter watch one incompetent male dweeb after another get promoted around and over them.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:09 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

I don't know your personal situation so I can't comment on it.

But a lot of women feel less empowered by the guys they work with who harass them, proposition them, or worse.

And a lot of executive assistants who run things as a practical matter watch one incompetent male dweeb after another get promoted around and over them.
I encountered a very large very creepy man during my time working for the AV office while in college. I worked in the office and during lectures. He pushed me against the counter. I didn't have to kick him in the balls. I would have. He backed down.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Perhaps you can ascribe mental faults to my evaluation of this particular societal THING, that has been going on for decades. Whatever.

My mother was a very sharp no nonsense sort. Didn't have a job outside, often, from the family. But, she was smarter than most peeps I knew.

I went to college, went to work for an insurance company, climbed more roofs during hailstorms than many guys. It was cool. I didn't think of it as female empowerment. It was my job.

With an attitude like that, why the hell are you a Republican?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:16 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:09 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

With an attitude like that, why the hell are you a Republican?
In what way? I am curious
Well, then