A Call for American Renewal

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

A Call for American Renewal

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 13, 2021 12:04 pm

https://www.acallforamericanrenewal.com/

Follow the link for more information and a huge list of signatories.

WHO ARE WE?
We are concerned citizens—a group of national, state, and local leaders—calling for American renewal. The country is tired of division and political extremism. It’s time to restore a “common-sense coalition” in our political system, and we are committed to making that a reality.

WHAT'S THE CALL?
A Call for American Renewal is a rallying cry for pragmatists everywhere. Our nation’s future should not be dictated by a single person but by principles that bind us together. That’s why we believe in pushing for the Republican Party to rededicate itself to founding ideals or hasten the creation of an alternative.

WHAT'S NEXT?
We cannot stay quiet in the face of rising political extremism. We must stand up and defend our republic. Sign up for updates about how we’re taking action, and join us for our upcoming nationwide town hall on renewing America. Details to follow.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.