RIP Tawny Kitaen

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

RIP Tawny Kitaen

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 08, 2021 10:08 am

Julie E. “Tawny” Kitaen, who famously appeared in several music videos for the rock group Whitesnake in the ‘80s, has died. The Orange County, Calif. coroner’s office, which listed her as Tawny Finley, stated that she died at her home in Newport Beach on Friday morning, but a cause of death has not been revealed. She was 59.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/tawn ... 234969193/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: RIP Tawny Kitaen

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 08, 2021 11:50 am

Kitaen was better known for her appearances in various cult B-movies of the 80s (in which she usually took off her clothes) and as Tom Hanks's fiancee in Bachelor Party.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

themanintheseersuckersuit

#3 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Sat May 08, 2021 12:19 pm

The Hot/Crazy Scale is a graph used to display someone's hot-to-crazy ratio. As Barney explains in How I Met Everyone Else​, a person is allowed to be crazy, as long as they are equally hot. Ideally, you want your date to be above the diagonal line, indicating that they are hotter than they are crazy.
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:34 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:50 am
Kitaen was better known for her appearances in various cult B-movies of the 80s (in which she usually took off her clothes) and as Tom Hanks's fiancee in Bachelor Party.
You obviously didn't grow up in the MTV era.... Whitesnake is the only thing my generation knows her for.

MBRS portraying the late Ms. Kitaen....

Oh, that and beating the crap out of then-husband (and Angels pitcher) Chuck Finley with a pair of high heels while they were driving...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

#5 Post by Estonut » Mon May 10, 2021 5:53 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:34 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:50 am
You obviously didn't grow up in the MTV era.... Whitesnake is the only thing my generation knows her for.

MBRS portraying the late Ms. Kitaen....

Oh, that and beating the crap out of then-husband (and Angels pitcher) Chuck Finley with a pair of high heels while they were driving...
Also, regarding "Bachelor Party," every guy I know forgot all about TK once Monique Gabrielle appeared. I had even forgotten TK was in it...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx