Sorry, LB and LSWE Players

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Earl the Squirrel

Sorry, LB and LSWE Players

#1 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Wed May 05, 2021 4:46 pm

For the flake out on the final game. That weekend I had a fall, fracturing my wrist and breaking my thumb. Yeah, the one with the osteo arthritis. I'm thinking that it might have been okay had it not been my bad hand, but my good one was full of Earl at the time. Broke thumb, didn't break Earl, that's a win.

The good thing is that at least it wasn't my business hand (left) but, on the other hand (Ha!), the right one is my mouse hand and space bar thumb so, not a lot of typing up until a few weeks ago and it's still giving me a bit of fits. The Springtime in the Rockies weather hasn't helped things, either.

So, I'm assuming that tbone won? I was looking forward to playing that last game. I might look for it later and play JFF.

Also,

¡mas tequila!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Sorry, LB and LSWE Players

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:57 pm

Shit. What is it with us? Did you get a plate or rod or anything?
Well, then

Earl the Squirrel

#3 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Wed May 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:57 pm
Shit. What is it with us? Did you get a plate or rod or anything?
No, they went high tech with a splint and prodigious amounts of Coban...

Vandal
Director of Promos

#4 Post by Vandal » Wed May 05, 2021 7:26 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:46 pm
For the flake out on the final game. That weekend I had a fall, fracturing my wrist and breaking my thumb. Yeah, the one with the osteo arthritis. I'm thinking that it might have been okay had it not been my bad hand, but my good one was full of Earl at the time. Broke thumb, didn't break Earl, that's a win.

The good thing is that at least it wasn't my business hand (left) but, on the other hand (Ha!), the right one is my mouse hand and space bar thumb so, not a lot of typing up until a few weeks ago and it's still giving me a bit of fits. The Springtime in the Rockies weather hasn't helped things, either.

So, I'm assuming that tbone won? I was looking forward to playing that last game. I might look for it later and play JFF.

Also,

¡mas tequila!
I think you could have made a little more effort. After all, Christy Brown painted with just his left foot and it won DDL an Oscar.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:47 am

Earl the Squirrel wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Ouch! Now I don't feel quite so bad about being too lazy to check up on you, since that would have only forced you to type out a response before I dispatched Sprots or ES out to your door. One of the benefits of owning a 20+ pound cat is that I not only have to use two hands to carry him, but he also serves as a built in airbag for such situations....

I'll save you some trouble and post a link to the final game. Also check out after the game where Vandal got the ball rolling on asking others which songs they picked for the game and why....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59662

Final Standings:

1. TBone - 1043
2. Earl - 1011
3. Panic - 965
4. Weasel - 921
5. melly - 901
6. frank - 898
7. mrk - 823
8. Vandal - 785
9. Krox - 699
10. Sprots - 634
11. Hottie - 607
12. ear - 401
13. jarnon - 343
14. Bob - 286
15t. Saucy - 34
15t. Beebs - 34
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com