Jared Kushner's apartment company made 'widespread and numerous' violations of Maryland law

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Jared Kushner's apartment company made 'widespread and numerous' violations of Maryland law

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 01, 2021 7:29 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/jared-k ... ing-2021-4

An apartment company owned by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald Trump and an ex-White House adviser, violated Maryland consumer protection laws, a judge ruled Thursday.

The 252-page decision, first reported by the Baltimore Sun, says JK2 and Westminster Management violated tenants' rights by collecting debts without proper licenses, charging them improper fees, and misleading them about the physical condition of rental units.

Maryland's Democratic Attorney General Brian Fosh sued Kushner's company in 2019 for allegedly exploiting tenants.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Jared Kushner's apartment company made 'widespread and numerous' violations of Maryland law

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Is this something I care about?
Well, then

Bob Juch

Re: Jared Kushner's apartment company made 'widespread and numerous' violations of Maryland law

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Sun May 02, 2021 9:05 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm
Is this something I care about?
Of course not; you're a Republican.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.