Covid As A Result of Bio-Weapons Research

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Covid As A Result of Bio-Weapons Research

#1 Post by Spock » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:19 pm

As many will remember, I have long thought that the lab leak theory for Covid was the most likely source of the disease.

Connect the Frickin' Dots people. The Wuhan Virology labs should have been considered the likely source of the disease-until conclusively disproven

However, this is the first serious suggestion that I have seen mention of it a Bioweapon deal.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/top-state ... n-accident

>>>>"the State Department's former lead investigator who oversaw the Task Force into the COVID-19 virus origin tells Fox News that he not only believes the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but that it may have been the result of research that the Chinese military, or People’s Liberation Army, was doing on a bioweapon."<<<<

>>>""The Wuhan Institute of Virology is not the National Institute of Health," David Asher, now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute told Fox News in an exclusive interview. "It was operating a secret, classified program. In my view, and I’m just one person, my view is it was a biological weapons program."<<<<

silverscreenselect

Re: Covid As A Result of Bio-Weapons Research

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:50 pm

If this is Tuesday, Spock must be bashing China with new coronavirus theories.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:00 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:50 pm
If this is a day ending in "y," Spock must be bashing China with new coronavirus theories.
Fixed it for you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:49 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:00 pm
If this is a day ending in "y," Spock must be bashing China with new coronavirus theories.
Fixed it for you. --Bob
I guess you're too young to remember the movie If This Is Tuesday, It Must Be Belgium.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:34 am

Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:49 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fixed it for you. --Bob
I guess you're too young to remember the movie If This Is Tuesday, It Must Be Belgium.
I watched it on TV when I was a kid. This was in the days before cable. But I thought the title was If Today Is Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:30 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:34 am
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:49 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fixed it for you. --Bob
I watched it on TV when I was a kid. This was in the days before cable. But I thought the title was If Today Is Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium. --Bob
Actually, it's If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

triviawayne

#7 Post by triviawayne » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:07 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:19 pm
As many will remember, I have long thought that the lab leak theory for Covid was the most likely source of the disease.

Connect the Frickin' Dots people. The Wuhan Virology labs should have been considered the likely source of the disease-until conclusively disproven

what would it take for this to be "conclusively disproven"; and who gets to decide when it has been "conclusively disproven"?

this is the very problem with conspiracy theories (don't forget the word theory there) - anything and everything that disproves the conspiracy only becomes part of the conspiracy.