My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#51 Post by a1mamacat » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:30 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:57 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:51 pm
I find the fact that someone with your background clips coupons for salad dressing to be a complete and utter waste of your time and talent. Hell, hang your shingle out and do a little consulting or something for a few hours on your terms. You would be way ahead.
I think that Spock's on his African safari now, but I'm sure he'll be checking up on me when he gets back, and this is too good not to share with him.
Rooting for the animals. Hope his hunt is a bust.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

tlynn78

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#52 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:55 am

a1mamacat wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:30 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:57 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:51 pm
I find the fact that someone with your background clips coupons for salad dressing to be a complete and utter waste of your time and talent. Hell, hang your shingle out and do a little consulting or something for a few hours on your terms. You would be way ahead.
I think that Spock's on his African safari now, but I'm sure he'll be checking up on me when he gets back, and this is too good not to share with him.
Rooting for the animals. Hope his hunt is a bust.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire