My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#26 Post by Spock » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:27 pm

One thing that you are missing SSS is that for both properties while I met, or slightly exceeded the asking price.

Both properties involved estate settlement situations with motivated sellers. Property #1-nobody can believe I got it for the price I did.

I made the sellers happy in both cases -and still got a great deal.

Those that tried to SSS them are sitting on the sidelines.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:43 pm

Spock wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:51 pm
I find the fact that someone with your background clips coupons for salad dressing to be a complete and utter waste of your time and talent. Hell, hang your shingle out and do a little consulting or something for a few hours on your terms. You would be way ahead.
I didn't say that I clipped coupons for that salad dressing. As it happens, they discontinued that brand at that store and marked it way down to get rid of it. That's just walking down the aisle on my regular shopping trip. And I do clip coupons and if I had a coupon for that brand of dressing I would have used it. But I clipped the coupons while watching television with Mrs. SSS so it didn't take away from the time that I could have spent chasing after potential clients. And during the six months that I've been retired, I have done some legal work for companies I'd worked with before who came to me.

But here's the thing. I don't feel that I have the need to be "way ahead." You may well have more money than me; I'm not in a contest. But I'm pretty sure that in fifty years or so, we'll each have the same amount of money, namely zero. What matters to me is the quality of life I have in my remaining time, and I'm comfortable that the money I have (and will have) will take care of me and Mrs. SSS. You seem to be obsessed with finding different ways to prove your masculinity, whether it's by blasting away at an elusive kudu, or proclaiming that you're tougher than the coronavirus, or. now, crowing about your real estate acumen.

I'll just add that during the last year, when Mrs. SSS and I have been watching the news on television, I've turned to her a number of times and said how thankful I was that we were in much better shape than so many other people. Not once did I mention how much I wish I had as much money as Spock or Donald Trump or Bill Gates or anyone.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#28 Post by Spock » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:14 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:49 pm
Spock wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:09 pm
They said the other offers were quite a bit lower than this. I like to think of those offers as "SSS Offers"-trying to save a penny and ending up without the land. They were worried about the price of salad dressing and couldn't see the future potential of this land.
SSS offers work. You won't always get the first thing you look at, but sooner or later you'll find someone who needs to sell. Especially in this environment. The people making the "SSS offers" will probably wind up with an equivalent piece of property at some point for considerably less that you're willing to pay for this one.

You seem to have a fixation on salad dressing.
Re-SSS Offers working.

Have you ever bought a large ticket non-fungible item with an "SSS Offer?" Houses and cars don't count because they are fungible. Land generally is not fungible with the exception of things like bare lots in a subdivision and so forth.

I had a fun day today. I stopped by the courthouse to check on zoning and so forth to make sure I wasn't missing something on Property #2. In my appraisal days, I spent a lot of time in zoning offices, but until today I had never seen a zoning officer's eyes light up when talking about a property. Obviously, he does not know what my offer is, but the takeaway from him was-"You are sitting on a gold mine"-Especially when I mentioned that my target market for the house lot with acreage is horse owners.

Oh, and for the record-you undoubtedly have more money than I do. I am, as the saying goes, "Land Rich and Cash Poor." Everything is tied up in long-term assets.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:46 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:49 pm
Spock wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:09 pm
They said the other offers were quite a bit lower than this. I like to think of those offers as "SSS Offers"-trying to save a penny and ending up without the land. They were worried about the price of salad dressing and couldn't see the future potential of this land.
SSS offers work. You won't always get the first thing you look at, but sooner or later you'll find someone who needs to sell. Especially in this environment. The people making the "SSS offers" will probably wind up with an equivalent piece of property at some point for considerably less that you're willing to pay for this one.
You'll notice that I said that you don't always get the first thing you look at but sooner or later you'll find something that's a good deal. The idea is to get something you're sure is at a good price rather than overestimate your evaluation. And I don't mean make a ridiculously low bid either; I mean something that's on the low side of reasonable.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#30 Post by Spock » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:10 pm

Some may find this short 10-minute video-Warren Buffett and the "See's Candy" story of interest in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkesfwQPqM

I have been through the fire, SSS, and the only thing that saved me was land purchases I made early in my career. Do not ever insinuate that I am >>>>"overestimate your evaluation"<<<<<

Plus , remember I have extensive real estate appraisal experience of exactly the kinds of lands I am buying.

So don't ever insinuate that >>>>"Or that they did know about and knew something about the property you didn't."<<<<<

Jeez, SSS, they weren't even willing to bid what the county has it valued for property tax purposes. Simply put-they see the problems in the land-I see the opportunities.

Property #2 gives me multiple options, If one doesn't work, another door opens.

Having said all that-Since you are retired-if you ever want to see what the yard of someone who drank himself to death looks like you can come and help us clean up the beer cans and bottles-LOL

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#31 Post by Spock » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:32 am

One fun part of Property #2 (if we get it) is the proximity to a scrap metal yard. This yard is only about 2 miles from the property so it is an easy haul

There are a tremendous number of beer cans to clean up along with a lot of scrap metal. I have joked with the kids that we can make the first payment with scrap metal and beer cans (there are a lot of beer cans-LOL).

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#32 Post by Spock » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am

SSS>>>"I didn't say that I clipped coupons for that salad dressing"<<<<

It is no fun, is it? When somebody puts words in your mouth.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#33 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 am

Spock wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am
SSS>>>"I didn't say that I clipped coupons for that salad dressing"<<<<

It is no fun, is it? When somebody puts words in your mouth.
You should know. Every crackpot "expert" on the coronavirus puts words in your mouth that you happily parrot to the Bored.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#34 Post by Spock » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:03 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 am
Spock wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am
SSS>>>"I didn't say that I clipped coupons for that salad dressing"<<<<

It is no fun, is it? When somebody puts words in your mouth.
You should know. Every crackpot "expert" on the coronavirus puts words in your mouth that you happily parrot to the Bored.
Obviously, I was speaking of you and one again you are putting words in my mouth.

If you look at the tape-I have had 2 main focuses on Covid.

1) The median age of death which is 80 plus. Is that a crackpot theory?

And

2) The likelihood that it came from the Wuhan bio-labs. I submit that having full confidence (as you apparently do) that it did not come from these labs is more crackpot than looking at the labs.

It is hard to take a retired attorney seriously who gets a hard-on over an extra $174 bucks a month so why don't you stick with your movies and coupon clipping and let the serious people discuss Covid.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23790
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#35 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:34 am

Spock wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:03 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 am
Spock wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:03 am
SSS>>>"I didn't say that I clipped coupons for that salad dressing"<<<<

It is no fun, is it? When somebody puts words in your mouth.
You should know. Every crackpot "expert" on the coronavirus puts words in your mouth that you happily parrot to the Bored.
Obviously, I was speaking of you and one again you are putting words in my mouth.

If you look at the tape-I have had 2 main focuses on Covid.

1) The median age of death which is 80 plus. Is that a crackpot theory?

And

2) The likelihood that it came from the Wuhan bio-labs. I submit that having full confidence (as you apparently do) that it did not come from these labs is more crackpot than looking at the labs.

It is hard to take a retired attorney seriously who gets a hard-on over an extra $174 bucks a month so why don't you stick with your movies and coupon clipping and let the serious people discuss Covid.
The median age of death before Covid was 80. It's reasonable that it's lower now.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#36 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:00 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:34 am
Spock wrote: 1) The median age of death which is 80 plus. Is that a crackpot theory?
The median age of death before Covid was 80. It's reasonable that it's lower now.
Based on what I've been able to find, the median age of death before COVID was slightly lower (1-2 years) than the median age of COVID deaths. Life expectancy in the US had actually gone down from 2016-18 (it increased in 2019) due to an increase in deaths among younger people from causes like drug overdoses (opioids) and suicides.

But a better way to look at this is what is the cost of these earlier deaths. Contrary to what Spock has said, these people who are dying don't have one foot already in the grave. Even those with underlying conditions can live decades. People who reach age 80 tend to be healthier than those who have died off earlier, and on average, they can expect to live another nine years.

I'll admit that I haven't kept a count of the various COVID-related tangents Spock has gone down, but they all seem to be either incorrect (the herd immunity post I bumped up) or irrelevant (the virus origin theories) or both. His claim that he has the "best kind" of immunity would appear to be premature. But this does raise a question.

I assume that, as a good businessperson, you have insurance on your various farm properties and operations. However, the chance of a catastrophic loss to any single piece of property or business is fairly small. Wouldn't you just be better off rolling the dice and assuming all you'll get is the fiscal equivalent of a few sniffles if you're wrong?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#37 Post by Spock » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:08 pm

SSS>>>I'll admit that I haven't kept a count of the various COVID-related tangents Spock has gone down, but they all seem to be either incorrect (the herd immunity post I bumped up) or irrelevant (the virus origin theories) or both. His claim that he has the "best kind" of immunity would appear to be premature. But this does raise a question. <<<<

Why is Covid the only disease in history where the source of the disease is irrelevant?

I can picture 14th Century SSS arguing-who cares where the Black Plague comes from? It doesn't matter if it comes from rats or bad water or whatever.

SSS>>>"I assume that, as a good businessperson, you have insurance on your various farm properties and operations. However, the chance of a catastrophic loss to any single piece of property or business is fairly small. Wouldn't you just be better off rolling the dice and assuming all you'll get is the fiscal equivalent of a few sniffles if you're wrong?"<<<

If you are equating getting the vaccine to having insurance-I have no intention of getting a shot that was developed at "Warp Speed" by Big Pharma with minimal testing.

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#38 Post by Spock » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:08 pm
SSS>>>I'll admit that I haven't kept a count of the various COVID-related tangents Spock has gone down, but they all seem to be either incorrect (the herd immunity post I bumped up) or irrelevant (the virus origin theories) or both. His claim that he has the "best kind" of immunity would appear to be premature. But this does raise a question. <<<<

Why is Covid the only disease in history where the source of the disease is irrelevant?

I can picture 14th Century SSS arguing-who cares where the Black Plague comes from? It doesn't matter if it comes from rats or bad water or whatever.

SSS>>>"I assume that, as a good businessperson, you have insurance on your various farm properties and operations. However, the chance of a catastrophic loss to any single piece of property or business is fairly small. Wouldn't you just be better off rolling the dice and assuming all you'll get is the fiscal equivalent of a few sniffles if you're wrong?"<<<

If you are equating getting the vaccine to having insurance-I have no intention of getting a shot that was developed at "Warp Speed" by Big Pharma with minimal testing especially when I have already had Covid.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#39 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:08 pm
Why is Covid the only disease in history where the source of the disease is irrelevant?

I can picture 14th Century SSS arguing-who cares where the Black Plague comes from? It doesn't matter if it comes from rats or bad water or whatever.
There is a difference between the ultimate origin of the disease and how it is transmitted. Scientists are still speculating just when and where the Black Plague originated. However, knowing that the Black Plague was transmitted through rats (or more specifically the fleas that lived on the rats) made it easier to deal with. We know how COVID is transmitted and that's why we have measures to mitigate the risk.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#40 Post by Spock » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Spock wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:08 pm
Why is Covid the only disease in history where the source of the disease is irrelevant?

I can picture 14th Century SSS arguing-who cares where the Black Plague comes from? It doesn't matter if it comes from rats or bad water or whatever.
There is a difference between the ultimate origin of the disease and how it is transmitted. Scientists are still speculating just when and where the Black Plague originated. However, knowing that the Black Plague was transmitted through rats (or more specifically the fleas that lived on the rats) made it easier to deal with. We know how COVID is transmitted and that's why we have measures to mitigate the risk.
You don't think that knowing if Covid came from a lab might make it easier to mitigate the risk? For example, has it undergone "Gain of Function" research?

I don't trust Chinese bio-labs-so I am in favor of mitigating Covid (and future) risks from Chinese bio-labs.

Apparently, you have 100% confidence in Chinese bio-labs -so in your world-we should do nothing to mitigate current and future risks from Chinese bio-labs?

What about just "Following the Science" to see where it came from?-Why is the Left (supposedly) all about "Follow the Science" except for the origin of Covid?

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23790
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#41 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am

Spock wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:59 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:46 pm
Spock wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:08 pm
Why is Covid the only disease in history where the source of the disease is irrelevant?

I can picture 14th Century SSS arguing-who cares where the Black Plague comes from? It doesn't matter if it comes from rats or bad water or whatever.
There is a difference between the ultimate origin of the disease and how it is transmitted. Scientists are still speculating just when and where the Black Plague originated. However, knowing that the Black Plague was transmitted through rats (or more specifically the fleas that lived on the rats) made it easier to deal with. We know how COVID is transmitted and that's why we have measures to mitigate the risk.
You don't think that knowing if Covid came from a lab might make it easier to mitigate the risk? For example, has it undergone "Gain of Function" research?

I don't trust Chinese bio-labs-so I am in favor of mitigating Covid (and future) risks from Chinese bio-labs.

Apparently, you have 100% confidence in Chinese bio-labs -so in your world-we should do nothing to mitigate current and future risks from Chinese bio-labs?

What about just "Following the Science" to see where it came from?-Why is the Left (supposedly) all about "Follow the Science" except for the origin of Covid?
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?

It would be much easier to investigate if Mad King Donald hadn't disbanded the CDC program in China specifically charged with spotting new infectious diseases.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#42 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?
WHO inspectors have already visited the lab. I'm well aware that the Chinese may have cleaned up any evidence there was, but future inspections likely won't reveal anything else. And they're not about to let us poke around top secret facilities in the future either.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11020
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#43 Post by BackInTex » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:01 am

I'm not sure how this became the Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political thread, but O.K.
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?
WHO inspectors have already visited the lab. I'm well aware that the Chinese may have cleaned up any evidence there was, but future inspections likely won't reveal anything else. And they're not about to let us poke around top secret facilities in the future either.
Sounds like you are in the "We can't verify, and don't trust, so let's just move on down the road, nothing we can do about it" camp.

One thing I keep thinking is, if I were trying to develop a disease that would heavily affect Europe and America, but not China, or other non-threatening economies, I would create a disease that disproportionately affect obese and un-healthy people.

How'd they do?
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#44 Post by Spock » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:00 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:01 am
I'm not sure how this became the Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political thread, but O.K.
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?
WHO inspectors have already visited the lab. I'm well aware that the Chinese may have cleaned up any evidence there was, but future inspections likely won't reveal anything else. And they're not about to let us poke around top secret facilities in the future either.
Sounds like you are in the "We can't verify, and don't trust, so let's just move on down the road, nothing we can do about it" camp.

One thing I keep thinking is, if I were trying to develop a disease that would heavily affect Europe and America, but not China, or other non-threatening economies, I would create a disease that disproportionately affect obese and un-healthy people.

How'd they do?
A minor correction-BiT. From all posting history evidence, SSS apparently trusts the Chinese labs. It has been fun watching him shift over the last year from "Spock is a wild-eyed conspiracy theorist with his lab leak theory" to "The source really doesn't matter."

There is an interesting quote in a Politico article about the importance of learning the source.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... rpt-474322

>>>"The exact origin of the new coronavirus remains a mystery to this day, but the search for answers is not just about assigning blame. Unless the source is located, the true path of the virus can’t be traced, and scientists can’t properly study the best ways to prevent future outbreaks."<<<<

Spock
Posts: 3341
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#45 Post by Spock » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?
WHO inspectors have already visited the lab. I'm well aware that the Chinese may have cleaned up any evidence there was, but future inspections likely won't reveal anything else. And they're not about to let us poke around top secret facilities in the future either.
In other words, science and gathering intelligence are hard so let's not do them.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23790
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#46 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Spock wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:51 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:21 am
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
How do you propose how to mitigate risks from China's bio-labs?
WHO inspectors have already visited the lab. I'm well aware that the Chinese may have cleaned up any evidence there was, but future inspections likely won't reveal anything else. And they're not about to let us poke around top secret facilities in the future either.
In other words, science and gathering intelligence are hard so let's not do them.
I guess that's why Mad King Donald disbanded the CDC program.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13121
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#47 Post by earendel » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am

A report scheduled to be released by the World Health Organization tomorrow says that the coronavirus "most likely jumped from animals to humans via an intermediate animal host" and "downplays the possibility it leaked from a lab". The report's findings are "far from conclusive and will be overshadowed by questions about China's lack of transparency - and the WHO's apparent inability to press for more. The WHO team recommends further study of the possible path of transmission through frozen food but doesn't recommend additional research on the lab leak hypothesis.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18887
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#48 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 am

earendel wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am
The WHO team recommends further study of the possible path of transmission through frozen food but doesn't recommend additional research on the lab leak hypothesis.
No wonder Kroger had a BOGO on P.F. Chang's frozen bat wings. Glad I passed that one up.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23790
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: My Stimulus Check Came Early ... Sort of

#49 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 am
earendel wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am
The WHO team recommends further study of the possible path of transmission through frozen food but doesn't recommend additional research on the lab leak hypothesis.
No wonder Kroger had a BOGO on P.F. Chang's frozen bat wings. Glad I passed that one up.
I liked their Bat Fried Rice. :cry:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Post Reply