Sad New from Kahuna

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
a1mamacat

Sad New from Kahuna

#1 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Mike indicated we could share this on other forums.

Sorry, I screwed up the GoFundMe link earlier and I couldn't find a way to edit, so I deleted and reposted:

I lost my daughter a couple of weeks ago (on my birthday, Feb 2, to be exact; that was the cherry on the shit sundae). She was diabetic, and in all likelihood, she succumbed to a diabetic coma; I'm still waiting for the medical examiner's final report, which may be several weeks from now. She had been ill for several days, and felt worse on Monday, Feb 1. One of her friends contacted me via Facebook and asked if I'd heard from her. Phone calls and texts went unanswered, her friend went to her apartment to check on her, and she finally called the police when she didn't get a response. The landlord let the police enter, and that was when they found her.

I have started a GoFundMe to raise money to defray the expenses I'm running up (cremation, getting her apartment cleaned out, probate costs, arranging her celebration of life, etc). If anyone is moved to help, the link is gf.me/u/zizab3

Even sharing it on social media would be helpful.

Thanks, and sorry to drop a downer in here”
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Ritterskoop

Re: Sad New from Kahuna

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Thank you.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.