LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 4

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 4

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:48 am

You're all veterans of the LSWE, so you know what one of my favorite formats is to trudge out one Friday each year. This time, you can help create the frustration for everyone else!

Yes, this Friday will be my annual short snippets lyrics game! That's where I pick a small (usually three words or less, but sometimes four if it's good) lyric sample from a song that is unique to that song and will not be heard in any other song of reasonable renown. This year, I'd like each of my players to submit TWO of these small snippets to me. Obviously, your foremost priority is going to be to try and find a lyric snippet that you believe to be unique to that song.... but also try to have a little fun with this and find some interesting word combinations!

Oh, be sure to include the title and artist for each snippet.... I don't want to have to play the game!

PM me two of these snippets by Thursday evening please!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 4

#2 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:50 am

sent mine
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 4

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:05 am

Got submissions from Panic, Weasel, Sprots, Frank, Vandal, TBone and Krox so far...

Krox, I replied with a clarification to yours. Please check it!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com