Speaking Of TV Commercials...

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

Speaking Of TV Commercials...

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 am

Was there some kind of redux of the classic 90's Bud Light ad featuring "Dr. Galazkiewicz" and the limo last night... maybe during the football game? At some point in the 8 PM Central hour, my blog started getting utterly bombarded with views for the post I did on that commercial seven years ago... and is still getting residual views this morning. 1,437 hits yesterday alone, most from Google Search. That's about how many hits the 2500 or so posts on my blog will rack up combined in three weeks!

That's always been one of the subjects I've ranked high in the search results for.... but geez! Everyone and their mother was looking it up for some reason last night...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: Speaking Of TV Commercials...

#2 Post by T_Bone0806 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am

Yup. I saw it during the Packers/Rams game. They had it captioned at the top with something like "Bud Light's Greatest Hits" or something similar to that.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Speaking Of TV Commercials...

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:22 am
Yup. I saw it during the Packers/Rams game. They had it captioned at the top with something like "Bud Light's Greatest Hits" or something similar to that.
Great!

Now all I have to do is convince Miller Lite to bring back those ads by Dick (another Google trap for my blog), and The Nest will be the hottest place on the internet!

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com