Ken Jennings on Jeopardy

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Ritterskoop

Re: Ken Jennings on Jeopardy

#151 Post by Ritterskoop » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:47 pm

I would be pleased with Bialik as permanent host in whatever capacity she's available. I think she's fitting in nicely, not drawing too much attention to herself, explaining answers when appropriate, all that.

I do like her sitcom, but at 13 episodes a year, she will be able to make this work, maybe not a full-full season ofJ, but as much as she wants. Keeping Jennings in the works will be good for everyone.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Bob Juch

#152 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:27 am

Ritterskoop wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:47 pm
I would be pleased with Bialik as permanent host in whatever capacity she's available. I think she's fitting in nicely, not drawing too much attention to herself, explaining answers when appropriate, all that.

I do like her sitcom, but at 13 episodes a year, she will be able to make this work, maybe not a full-full season ofJ, but as much as she wants. Keeping Jennings in the works will be good for everyone.
The taping schedule has been five shows per day, two days a week. I think she can handle that.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

triviawayne

#153 Post by triviawayne » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:31 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:27 am
Ritterskoop wrote:

The taping schedule has been five shows per day, two days a week. I think she can handle that.
good to know you've decided that for everyone involved on her sitcom... :lol:

Bob Juch

#154 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:21 pm

triviawayne wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:31 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:27 am
Ritterskoop wrote:

good to know you've decided that for everyone involved on her sitcom... :lol:
I didn't decide a thing. I said: "I think".
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.