Sort of political, but not a trigger

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
mrkelley23

Sort of political, but not a trigger

#1 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Sen. Todd Young of Indiana, with whom I agree on very little when it comes to public policy, performed admirably and in conjunction with his Marine training during the assault on the Capitol.

There are those who are intent on painting all Republicans with the same broad brush of treason. I would urge all to omit Sen. Young from that list.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

BackInTex

Re: Sort of political, but not a trigger

#2 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:18 am

mrkelley23 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:01 pm
Sen. Todd Young of Indiana, with whom I agree on very little when it comes to public policy, performed admirably and in conjunction with his Marine training during the assault on the Capitol.

There are those who are intent on painting all Republicans with the same broad brush of treason. I would urge all to omit Sen. Young from that list.
.... and the thousands and thousands that protested peacefully outside and the millions that agreed with the protests, but not the riotous actions, just as most Democrats did not approve of the violence back in the summer.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson