Never Stick Your Wang Wang in Fang Fang

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

Never Stick Your Wang Wang in Fang Fang

#1 Post by Spock » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:33 am

Odd (Not) that nobody here has mentioned the Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell-member of the House Intel Committee and major pusher of the Russian collusion hoax fell for a Chinese honey trap operation with a honey trap named Fang Fang-AKA Christine Fang.

Isn't it called projection when you accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing?

Swalwell-Projection Much?

silverscreenselect

Re: Never Stick Your Wang Wang in Fang Fang

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:33 am
Odd (Not) that nobody here has mentioned the Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell-member of the House Intel Committee and major pusher of the Russian collusion hoax fell for a Chinese honey trap operation with a honey trap named Fang Fang-AKA Christine Fang.

Isn't it called projection when you accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing?

Odd (Not) that you haven't expounded about Donald Trump's baseless claims of election fraud or the skyrocketing coronavirus case, hospitalization, and death totals (herd immunity anyone?) and instead scoured your typical sources (e.g., the Sons of the Pioneers) to come up with this story.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:33 am

Are you accusing Rep. Swalwell of knowingly providing intelligence to a foreign operative? That would be as despicable (and actionable) a defamatory falsehood as anything Donny has said.
The Aspen Institute wrote:What happened: Amid a widening counterintelligence probe, federal investigators became so alarmed by Fang's behavior and activities that around 2015 they alerted Swalwell to their concerns — giving him what is known as a defensive briefing.

Swalwell immediately cut off all ties to Fang, according to a current U.S. intelligence official, and he has not been accused of any wrongdoing.

Fang left the country unexpectedly in mid-2015 amid the investigation. She did not respond to multiple attempts by Axios to reach her by email and Facebook.
And by the way, if you'd ever troubled yourself to read the Mueller Report, you'd have discovered that Donny and his campaign knew about and welcomed the Russian help. Where the investigation faltered was its inability to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Donny's campaign actively coordinated with the Russian government.

I remember the days when rank-and-file Republicans would have been horrified at the thought that their candidate, or any candidate, had accepted and welcomed electoral help from a hostile foreign government. Nowadays the only thing that horrifies rank-and-file Republicans is the possibility that someone other than a Republican won the election. Which is why the Republican Party deserves utter electoral destruction. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 am

I see that the usual suspects here are running interference for Chinese Intelligence operations again. It will be easier for them after January 20, 2021, because the entire apparatus of the new administration will also be running such interference.

For those that might be interested.

I am currently reading the best book on China and their strategy that I have found so far and I highly recommend it

"The New Art of War: China's Deep Strategy Inside the United States"

It is short, quick and to the point, yet it covers a lot of ground.

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 am
I see that the usual suspects here are running interference for Chinese Intelligence operations again. It will be easier for them after January 20, 2021, because the entire apparatus of the new administration will also be running such interference.

I am currently reading the best book on China and their strategy that I have found so far and I highly recommend it

When Spock finds that he can't make even remotely plausible arguments on his usual go-to subjects anymore, he falls back on the old reliable: China.

If you want some really accurate information about the Chinese menace, you might try reading the Fu Manchu books.

Unlike Trump, Biden isn't overly enamored of autocratic strongmen.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Spock wrote:

You didn't answer my question. Are you falsely accusing Rep. Swalwell of knowingly providing intelligence to a foreign operative?

I'll try another question. Maybe you'll answer this one. Are you accusing any of the other politicians (there appear to have been quite a few) who received defensive briefings about Ms. Fang of knowingly providing intelligence to a foreign operative?

And given your own willingness to support and amplify Russian disinformation operations, your accusation directed here toward me is risible. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#8 Post by Spock » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:17 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:28 pm
Spock wrote:

When Spock finds that he can't make even remotely plausible arguments on his usual go-to subjects anymore, he falls back on the old reliable: China.

If you want some really accurate information about the Chinese menace, you might try reading the Fu Manchu books.

SSS>>>"If you want some really accurate information about the Chinese menace, you might try reading the Fu Manchu books. "<<<

Boy, I will sleep very well at night come January 20, knowing that people with your worldview will be handling China.

Spock

#9 Post by Spock » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Spock wrote:

SSS>>>"If you want some really accurate information about the Chinese menace, you might try reading the Fu Manchu books. "<<<

Boy, I will sleep very well at night come January 20, knowing that people with your worldview will be handling China.

Spock

#10 Post by Spock » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:26 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:17 pm
Spock wrote:

SSS, Just out of curiosity, what is your reading background on the China issue?
I don't care if you have read China hawks or China doves or both-I just want to know that your background goes beyond 30 seconds of internet research.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:39 pm

Spock wrote:
Sometimes it takes weeks or months for the facts to emerge that show Spock's statements to be ridiculous. And then sometimes it takes hours:

I Was the Homeland Security Adviser to Trump. We’re Being Hacked.
At the worst possible time, when the United States is at its most vulnerable — during a presidential transition and a devastating public health crisis — the networks of the federal government and much of corporate America are compromised by a foreign nation. We need to understand the scale and significance of what is happening. Last week, the cybersecurity firm FireEye said it had been hacked and that its clients, which include the United States government, had been placed at risk. This week, we learned that SolarWinds, a publicly traded company that provides software to tens of thousands of government and corporate customers, was also hacked.

The Russians have had access to a considerable number of important and sensitive networks for six to nine months. The Russian S.V.R. will surely have used its access to further exploit and gain administrative control over the networks it considered priority targets. For those targets, the hackers will have long ago moved past their entry point, covered their tracks and gained what experts call “persistent access,” meaning the ability to infiltrate and control networks in a way that is hard to detect or remove. While the Russians did not have the time to gain complete control over every network they hacked, they most certainly did gain it over hundreds of them. It will take years to know for certain which networks the Russians control and which ones they just occupy. ... President Trump is on the verge of leaving behind a federal government, and perhaps a large number of major industries, compromised by the Russian government. He must use whatever leverage he can muster to protect the United States and severely punish the Russians. ... President Trump must get past his grievances about the election and govern for the remainder of his term. This moment requires unity, purpose and discipline. An intrusion so brazen and of this size and scope cannot be tolerated by any sovereign nation. We are sick, distracted, and now under cyberattack. Leadership is essential.
The Russians are inside our cybersecurity infrastructure, while Trump is out there still claiming election fraud. Yet Spock dithers about the possible influence a Chinese agent who left the country five years ago had on a California congressman.

Spock

#12 Post by Spock » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:29 pm

SSS>>"Sometimes it takes weeks or months for the facts to emerge that show Spock's statements to be ridiculous. And then sometimes it takes hours:"<<<<

Ah, ah, ah-you forgot to use my preferred pronoun (as it were).

I am "Spock, the High Plains Scout" to you.

I see you did a few seconds of internet research again.

God, it is funny. In your post above this, you are again running interference for China with "Russia, Russia, Russia."

I never said Russia isn't doing anything. It is just that China is doing a LOT!!!!! more.

You really think that China is not inside our cybersecurity infrastructure to an extent that is impossible for Russia?

Consider the vulnerability of large numbers of components being manufactured in China. Russia does not have that kind of access.

earendel

#13 Post by earendel » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Consider the vulnerability of large numbers of components being manufactured in China. Russia does not have that kind of access.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but the recent stories about Russia hacking Homeland Security and the Treasury Department have identified Russia as the culprit and indicate that these were serious hacks, using techniques not seen before. So I'm not sure that they need the access that you think China has.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."