1) In the AZ race, the following data is currently shown:
Code: Select all
Candidates % Votes Joe Biden 49.6% 1,627,902 Donald Trump 48.9% 1,606,714 90% of estimated votes counted
Biden's lead is 21,188, or only 6% of the uncounted ballots, yet they have had him declared the winner for 4 days. How can that be?
2) The 5 "too soon to tell" states have been at least 88% counted since Tuesday night. How can they have that many counted on Tuesday, yet not be able to count the remaining (at most) 12% for the next 4 days?