Those great MAGA patriots surround a Biden bus on I-35

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Buffacuse

Those great MAGA patriots surround a Biden bus on I-35

#1 Post by Buffacuse » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:26 am

Really? Boys will be boys? No harm done? Fake news?

Looking forward to the tortured rationale justifying, denying, and/or rationalizing this one.

silverscreenselect

Re: Those great MAGA patriots surround a Biden bus on I-35

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am

Buffacuse wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:26 am

Looking forward to the tortured rationale justifying, denying, and/or rationalizing this one.
What's worse is that Trump retweeted a video of this incident and added "I love Texas." Can you imagine what would happen if someone posted a video of urban looting and Biden retweeted and added "I love antifa." With Trump, "law and order" only goes one way.

But I agree with you, I really miss Flock on this Bored. I really wish he were here to give us his rationale for Trump's actions these last six months.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

#3 Post by Spock » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am
Buffacuse wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:26 am

What's worse is that Trump retweeted a video of this incident and added "I love Texas." Can you imagine what would happen if someone posted a video of urban looting and Biden retweeted and added "I love antifa." With Trump, "law and order" only goes one way.

But I agree with you, I really miss Flock on this Bored. I really wish he were here to give us his rationale for Trump's actions these last six months.
Wow!!!! Interesting reach there-comparing a few pickups on the interstate to urban rioting and looting. You do you, I guess.

Buffacuse

#4 Post by Buffacuse » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:23 pm

"Wow!!!! Interesting reach there-comparing a few pickups on the interstate to urban rioting and looting. You do you, I guess."

Well, ok, we got the rationalization out of the way...at least you're admitting it happened.

BTW...the "few pickups"...was, according to a source close to the investigation, nearly 100 vehicles.

This happened just outside of Austin. Local media reports indicate the folks on the bus were terrified they were going to be stopped and pulled off the bus.

This was not an innocent prank...and no, the wimpy liberals on the bus didn't overreact. This was intimidation and, possibly, a hate crime.

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Spock wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:52 pm
Wow!!!! Interesting reach there-comparing a few pickups on the interstate to urban rioting and looting. You do you, I guess.
Apparently, Trump Jr. helped to instigate this affair and Trump Sr. has been touting it in his recent rallies. These are the tactics used by authoritarian police squadrons in third world countries.

And most of the "urban rioting and looting" was very localized in nature and has been roundly condemned by Joe Biden and every responsible Democrat.

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 pm

I fear that after Trump loses that his supporters will riot, causing far more damage than the Antifa and BLM protesters. They may even disrupt the counting of ballots after Tuesday night.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 pm
I fear that after Trump loses that his supporters will riot, causing far more damage than the Antifa and BLM protesters. They may even disrupt the counting of ballots after Tuesday night.
It wouldn't be the first time. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:35 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 pm
It wouldn't be the first time. --Bob
Yeah, but these guys will be dressed in combat geat and carrying AR-15s.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:03 pm

FBI investigating alleged harassment of Biden campaign bus by Trump supporters

I wouldn't think that the FBI would have any problem tracking down a lot of those license plate numbers from the various videos of the incident that have been posted online.

a1mamacat

#10 Post by a1mamacat » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:16 pm

If I was that bus driver, I would have swerved several times... into the centre lane.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:55 am

Donald Trump 11/1/20 wrote:In my opinion, these patriots did nothing wrong. Instead, the FBI & Justice should be investigating the terrorists, anarchists, and agitators of ANTIFA, who run around burning down our Democrat run cities and hurting our people!
These are the same patriots who were in Charlottesville and the children and grandchildren of the patriots who manned the water hoses at the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma in 1965.

Anecdotally, I hear that this incident is providing a strong motivation for black voters tomorrow in a number of states.

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:07 am

Here's some irony for you. I wonder if Pompeo could tweet this with a straight face.
Sec. of State Mike Pompeo 11/2/20 wrote:We are deeply concerned by reports of election irregularities, politically motivated arrests, and violence during Tanzania’s elections last week. We urge authorities to fully address concerns of irregularities and will review allegations of the use of force against civilians.

thguy65

#13 Post by thguy65 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:40 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:55 am

Anecdotally, I hear that this incident is providing a strong motivation for black voters tomorrow in a number of states.
For some reason they weren't motivated enough before???

- Tim H.

Buffacuse

#14 Post by Buffacuse » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:28 pm

"We love what they did, but here's the thing they don't know: We do that in Florida every day. I love seeing the boat parades ... We thank all the great patriots."

Marco "the worm" Rubio on the Austin bus incident.

Really? One last chance to kiss POTUS' backside. Utterly shameless.