POTUS and FLOTUS positive Covid tests

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: POTUS and FLOTUS positive Covid tests

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:37 am

Well, my earlier speculation about Trump was premature. He did an interview with Fox Business Channel this morning. Here's a sample of what he had to say:
Donald Trump 10/8/20 wrote:Biden won't be President for two months. He won't be President for two months... He's not mentally capable of being President. You know that. Everybody knows that. Everybody that knows him. He can't be President. And this monster who was on stage with Mike Pence who destroyed her last night by the way. This monster ... Everything she said was a lie.
Trump did demonstrate who's not mentally capable of being President right now, and it's not Joe Biden.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

Re: POTUS and FLOTUS positive Covid tests

#52 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Well, it looks like Mad King Donald has become madder due to roid rage:

Trump calls Harris a 'monster'

President Trump on Thursday twice referred to Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as a "monster" following her debate performance against Vice President Pence the evening prior.

“This monster that was onstage with Mike Pence, who destroyed her last night, by the way. This monster, she says, ‘no no, there won’t be fracking,’ there won’t be this. Everything she said is a lie,” Trump said during a phone interview on Fox Business.

Trump’s broadside against Harris, an elected member of the U.S. Senate and the first Black and South Asian woman to be the vice-presidential nominee of a major political party, came not 12 hours after Pence faced her in a debate marked by sharp disagreements but also civility. At one point, Pence recognized the “historic nature” of Harris’s nomination.

Trump has a history of flinging controversial insults at women that have been criticized as degrading and sexist. He called 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton a “nasty woman” on the debate stage, a phrase that became a rallying cry for feminists opposed to Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -a-monster
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.