What is the Deal with Spock's Sister?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

What is the Deal with Spock's Sister?

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:41 am

I may have mentioned that I am estranged from my sister (3 years younger than me) for the last 6 years with no hope or wish for reconciliation. Simply put, on my side I see her as someone who "It is her way or the highway" plus she makes endless passive aggressive, snarky comments. We have kept the estrangement pretty quiet so most relatives and friends are not aware of the estrangement.

Anyway, in the last few months, 3 people (long-time family friends or relatives) who are Facebook friends with Spock's sister have asked Mrs. Spock-"What is the deal with Spock's sister?" We don't see her posts, but apparently she is not behaving herself on Facebook. I guess she is being pretty obnoxious.

Mrs. Spock's answer to them is that we are estranged because of the "Her way or the highway" thing and the snarky comments.

All 3 of them have said variations of "You know, I can see that."

The funniest part is that Mrs Spock and my sister have never gotten along and sister has always assumes that people don't like Mrs Spock.

Long before this Facebook stuff, I have had the thought that Mrs Spock draws people in and Sister pushes them away (without her realizing it).

So now we have at least 3 examples of sister pushing people away.