Louis DeJoy has a problem

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Louis DeJoy has a problem

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:12 pm

According to this story in The Washington Post, Louis DeJoy is a crook who rose to prominence by using corporate funds for straw man contributions to political candidates. DeJoy's conduct, as described, is a crime under both federal and North Carolina law, which forbids both straw man contributions and the use of corporate funds to make campaign contributions. (For those who may be wondering, North Carolina's Attorney General is a Democrat.) DeJoy also denied under oath during Congressional testimony that he had engaged in this conduct.

The story has named sources and it says that DeJoy personally directed the illegal conduct. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

Re: Louis DeJoy has a problem

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:31 pm

So he won't be around much longer. The problem is that he's not calling the shots; Mad King Donald is.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.