RIP Herman Cain

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
bazodee

RIP Herman Cain

#1 Post by bazodee » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am

Herman Cain, the former presidential candidate and former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, has died from coronavirus, according to an obituary sent from his verified Twitter account and Newsmax, where he was launching a television show.

Cain, as a co-chair of Black Voices for Trump, tested positive for Covid-19 on June 29 and was hospitalized on July 1 after developing symptoms serious enough to be hospitalized, according to the statement posted on Twitter.

Cain's last public appearance was as one of the surrogates at President Trump's June 20 rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

As a cancer survivor, Cain, age 74, is considered at an increased risk for coronavirus, according to US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance.

silverscreenselect

Re: RIP Herman Cain

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:15 am

I'm deleting my duplicate post but porting over my comment:

Although I disagreed with him politically, I found him to be a lively and pleasant personality who had a popular radio morning talk show in Atlanta for several years.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:48 pm

This is interesting. He found the time to send tweets attacking the Biden-Harris ticket from beyond the grave. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:09 pm

In fairness, they have rebranded the account as "The Cain Gang" and indicate in the description that the site is now being run by "his daughter team and family." A number of celebrity accounts continue after their deaths with posts by relatives or business associates.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com