Supernatural

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Supernatural

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm

So, my son convinced me to start watching this on Netflix. I resisted for a long time, just didn't think it was something I'd get into. I. am. LOVING it!! Yes, the storylines/plots, etc are ridiculous. I'm in season 13, and I mean, how many times does it have to go bad when you split up before you say, "maybe let's stick together for now.." when checking something out. How many times do you gotta have a weapon knocked out of your hands before you start putting them on a tether? Stuff like that drives me batty -but oh, the acting. the soundtrack. the *Misha Collins!!!!! Dreading ending the series.. even if nobody ever stays dead, only mostly dead.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Supernatural

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:24 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm
So, my son convinced me to start watching this on Netflix. I resisted for a long time, just didn't think it was something I'd get into. I. am. LOVING it!! Yes, the storylines/plots, etc are ridiculous. I'm in season 13, and I mean, how many times does it have to go bad when you split up before you say, "maybe let's stick together for now.." when checking something out. How many times do you gotta have a weapon knocked out of your hands before you start putting them on a tether? Stuff like that drives me batty -but oh, the acting. the soundtrack. the *Misha Collins!!!!! Dreading ending the series.. even if nobody ever stays dead, only mostly dead.
I believe that the final season of the series isn't yet on Netflix, and the last few episodes of the last season have not yet been filmed. So there's a little more original material left for the series. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

Re: Supernatural

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:24 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm
I believe that the final season of the series isn't yet on Netflix, and the last few episodes of the last season have not yet been filmed. So there's a little more original material left for the series. --Bob
Yes, I'd heard that.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire