Here's One for T-Girl

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Here's One for T-Girl

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 22, 2020 4:40 am

From visionary storyteller David E. Kelley (Big Little Lies) comes Big Sky, a thriller created by Kelley, who will write multiple episodes and serve as showrunner in its premiere season. Private detectives Cassie Dewell and Cody Hoyt join forces with his estranged wife and ex-cop, Jenny Hoyt, to search for two sisters who have been kidnapped by a truck driver on a remote highway in Montana. But when they discover that these are not the only girls who have disappeared in the area, they must race against the clock to stop the killer before another woman is taken.

Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Jenny Hoyt, Kylie Bunbury as Cassie Dewell, Brian Geraghty as Ronald Pergman, Dedee Pfeiffer as Denise Brisbane, Natalie Alyn Lind as Danielle Sullivan, Jesse James Keitel as Jerrie, with John Carroll Lynch as Rick Legarski and Ryan Phillippe as Cody Hoyt.
From the way this promo is worded, I don't think Ryan Phillippe's character is going to be around very long.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

Re: Here's One for T-Girl

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:47 am

Might be worth a peek. Premise sounds similar to a series from which I've read several - author's name escapes me at the moment...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:47 am
Might be worth a peek. Premise sounds similar to a series from which I've read several - author's name escapes me at the moment...
It's based on The Highway by C.J. Box. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#4 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 22, 2020 2:02 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:47 am
It's based on books by C.J. Box who wrote the Joe Pickett series.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Not the ones I'm thinking of - I'll have to check my stacks at home..
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Series by Lisa Jackson is what this reminded me of.