Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 90

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
gsabc

Wedding Blog: BD**2 - 90

#1 Post by gsabc » Mon May 12, 2008 10:46 am

I've been working on my wedding toast to the happy couple. I will be most fortunate to get through it without crying. I do not anticipate being able to do so. After the event, I may post it here.

Remind me about it come mid-August. Events over the weekend, which I will not go into, make me wonder if I truly am losing memory cells at an increasing rate. Stress and tiredness may make you forgetful, but these events went above and beyond what I would consider normal. I find it concerning. The Brain Age game says I have the mind of a 20-year-old. I think the 20-year-old didn't want it anymore and returned it as defective.

Decluttering for the shower commences tonight, unless GW has other tasks about which I currently know not. (Where are the syntax police when you need them?) The computer area is first. This includes the comic books waiting for sale, scanning or grading. It also includes tax records in folders waiting for revision and 1040X filings. I discovered some old stock losses that I can claim and therefore can reclaim some more of my money from Uncle Sam. That's another day's task.
I just ordered chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Mon May 12, 2008 10:48 am

Our best man gave us a great toast, it was simple and to the point.

"Nothing in Excess."