Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#551 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm

The Pittsburgh-Baltimore game, which had been scheduled for Thanksgiving and was postponed until Sunday, has been postponed again and will be played Tuesday. Baltimore was also supposed to play Dallas next Thursday (two days after the Pittsburgh game). That game has been rescheduled for the following Monday. It's unsure what Baltimore QB Lamar Jackson's status will be for either of those games.

Also, the Alabama-LSU game, which was postponed from earlier in November, will now be played on December 5. Alabama's previously scheduled game with Arkansas will be bumped back one week until December 12. LSU's game against Mississippi for December 5 will be played December 19, the day of the SEC championship game (neither LSU nor Ole Miss will be playing in the championship).

And Vanderbilt, which is comfortably in last place in the SEC, will suit up a female placekicker for their game tomorrow against Missouri. Vandy has had a lot of problems with their kicking game. If Sara Fuller plays, she would be the first female to play for a Power 5 conference (two other women have played in FBS games).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5098
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#552 Post by Vandal » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:16 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm
And Vanderbilt, which is comfortably in last place in the SEC, will suit up a female placekicker for their game tomorrow against Missouri. Vandy has had a lot of problems with their kicking game. If Sara Fuller plays, she would be the first female to play for a Power 5 conference (two other women have played in FBS games).

From ESPN: Fuller's helmet will have a special sticker across the back that reads, "Play Like a Girl."
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2021: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#553 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:45 pm

The Ohio State - Illinois games has been cancelled less than 14 hours prior to kickoff due to COVID issues within the OSU program. The Buckeyes didn't travel to Illinois, and have suspended football activities for now.

This might present a problem for the Buckeyes. Since an earlier game with Maryland was cancelled due to the Terps' problems, OSU must play the next two weeks or they won't have enough games to play in the Big Ten Championship, as the rules currently state.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#554 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:44 am

Add another last minute ACC cancellation.

Virginia - FSU has been "postponed," making the second week in a row that FSU has had a game delayed.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23862
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#555 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:41 am

The UArizona/UTEP game is off after a UTEP player tested positive.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#556 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:43 am

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:44 am
Virginia - FSU has been "postponed," making the second week in a row that FSU has had a game delayed.
The new slogan at FSU: "If you don't play, you can't lose."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5098
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#557 Post by Vandal » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Vandal wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:16 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm
And Vanderbilt, which is comfortably in last place in the SEC, will suit up a female placekicker for their game tomorrow against Missouri. Vandy has had a lot of problems with their kicking game. If Sara Fuller plays, she would be the first female to play for a Power 5 conference (two other women have played in FBS games).

From ESPN: Fuller's helmet will have a special sticker across the back that reads, "Play Like a Girl."
Vandy was shut out 41-0, so she never got to attempt an extra point. However, she still made history by kicking off to start the second half.

Way to go, Sarah!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Coming in 2021: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#558 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm

All three quarterbacks on the Denver Broncos roster have been ruled high risk for COVID and will not be dressed for tomorrow's game against New Orleans. The game will not be forfeited. Instead, running back Royce Freeman will be the emergency QB. The Broncos also have a receiver on the practice squad, Kendall Hilton, who played QB in college and will probably be activated for the game as well.

Also, Santa Clara County, home of the San Francisco 49ers, has instituted a three-week ban on contact sports. The 49ers have two home games in that span and now must find an alternate location for those games and a facility for practices.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#559 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:00 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm
All three quarterbacks on the Denver Broncos roster have been ruled high risk for COVID and will not be dressed for tomorrow's game against New Orleans. The game will not be forfeited. Instead, running back Royce Freeman will be the emergency QB. The Broncos also have a receiver on the practice squad, Kendall Hilton, who played QB in college and will probably be activated for the game as well.
The results were about as ugly as you might expect. New Orleans won 31-3. Denver's only score came on a 58-yard field goal after they intercepted a pass and ran it back to the New Orleans 40 yard line. That field goal prevented Denver from being shut out at home for what would have been the first time in team history.

Kendall Hilton, a wide receiver on the Broncos' practice squad, was the only Denver quarterback to attempt a pass. He went 1 for 9 for 13 yards and 2 interceptions and a quarterback rating of 0.1. Denver had only 112 yards of offense in the game. Running backs Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay (who was hurt in the second half) also took some shotgun snaps in wildcat formations, but neither attempted a pass.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#560 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:10 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm
The Pittsburgh-Baltimore game, which had been scheduled for Thanksgiving and was postponed until Sunday, has been postponed again and will be played Tuesday. Baltimore was also supposed to play Dallas next Thursday (two days after the Pittsburgh game). That game has been rescheduled for the following Monday. It's unsure what Baltimore QB Lamar Jackson's status will be for either of those games.
The Pittsburgh-Baltimore game has been postponed again until Wednesday. It will start at 3:40 so it can (hopefully) finish by the time of the NBC special on the lighting of the Rockefeller Center tree. Baltimore's next game, with Dallas, has been postponed a second time, until Tuesday December 7. Pittsburgh's next game with Washington has also been postponed until Monday December 6.

Stay tuned tomorrow for further postponements that are almost sure to come.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#561 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:24 pm

There have been a few bowl games that have cancelled this season, mostly lesser bowls (e.g. Pinstripe Bowl) or bowls that might have travel issues (e.g., Hawai'i Bowl, Bahamas Bowl).

Now add the eighth one to pull out, and it's one of the older bowls -- The Sun Bowl (technically, the "Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl" now). This is the first time it has been cancelled since its inception in 1935.

Of course, its El Paso, TX, location doesn't help, since that is now a raging COVID hot spot, so it was probably wise that they pull the plug now.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#562 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:38 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm
Also, Santa Clara County, home of the San Francisco 49ers, has instituted a three-week ban on contact sports. The 49ers have two home games in that span and now must find an alternate location for those games and a facility for practices.
The 49ers will play their next two "home" games in Glendale, AZ, at the home of the Arizona Cardinals, against Buffalo and Washington. Ironically, the 49ers will return to Glendale on December 26 for their regularly scheduled game at the Arizona Cardinals.

The lockdown will also affect Stanford, which will practice at Washington for their game this week. Next week's Stanford game against Oregon State has been switched to Corvallis. It's unsure how this order will affect San Jose State, which is on the road the next two weeks, or various college basketball teams that play in Santa Clara County.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#563 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:42 pm

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:24 pm
There have been a few bowl games that have cancelled this season, mostly lesser bowls (e.g. Pinstripe Bowl) or bowls that might have travel issues (e.g., Hawai'i Bowl, Bahamas Bowl).
You're going to have a number of teams from the conferences that started in late October that are only going to play 3 to 5 game schedules. It remains to be seen how many of them will be playing in bowl games. And with the lack of non-conference games, you're going to have a bunch of SEC, ACC, and Big 12 teams scrambling to get to 5 or 6 wins. Right now in the SEC, you have seven teams with three wins or less.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23862
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#564 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:23 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:38 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm
Also, Santa Clara County, home of the San Francisco 49ers, has instituted a three-week ban on contact sports. The 49ers have two home games in that span and now must find an alternate location for those games and a facility for practices.
The 49ers will play their next two "home" games in Glendale, AZ, at the home of the Arizona Cardinals, against Buffalo and Washington. Ironically, the 49ers will return to Glendale on December 26 for their regularly scheduled game at the Arizona Cardinals.

The lockdown will also affect Stanford, which will practice at Washington for their game this week. Next week's Stanford game against Oregon State has been switched to Corvallis. It's unsure how this order will affect San Jose State, which is on the road the next two weeks, or various college basketball teams that play in Santa Clara County.
That's will be in the former University of Phoenix Stadium, now the State Farm Stadium. I suppose it changed sponsorships because the University of Phoenix's football team really sucked.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#565 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:24 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:42 pm
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:24 pm
There have been a few bowl games that have cancelled this season, mostly lesser bowls (e.g. Pinstripe Bowl) or bowls that might have travel issues (e.g., Hawai'i Bowl, Bahamas Bowl).
You're going to have a number of teams from the conferences that started in late October that are only going to play 3 to 5 game schedules. It remains to be seen how many of them will be playing in bowl games. And with the lack of non-conference games, you're going to have a bunch of SEC, ACC, and Big 12 teams scrambling to get to 5 or 6 wins. Right now in the SEC, you have seven teams with three wins or less.
I think the NCAA has abandoned the number-of-wins requirement for this year.

Truth to tell, I'm sure a lot of the bowl games, even traditional mid-upper tier ones like the Liberty Bowl or the Florida Citrus Bowl (or whatever it's officially known as now), might punt this year. Between reduced ticket revenue (either due to social distancing in the stadium, or folks just not wanting to travel), and potential increased costs of keeping the teams, coaches, etc. isolated and safe, they might decide it's not worth it. And in the lower-tier bowls, where schools basically break even with the bowl money, some schools might also decline bowl invites.

Also, there might be some punting by ESPN, who has a financial stake in most of the pre-Christmas bowl games (e.g. R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl). They were set up primarily to fill in dead time after the conference championships (early December) and Christmas (when the bowl games take off). With the football season dragged out to the Saturday before Christmas, this suddenly isn't an issue.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#566 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:37 am

The ACC has trimmed some games, primarily so that the three teams most likely (definitely, in one case) will play the same number of league games.

Notre Dame's December 12 game with Wake Forest is scrapped, meaning their game this Saturday against Syracuse will be their last regular season game. As a result, they have qualified for the championship.

This leaves the other spot as a battle between Clemson and Miami. Clemson plays Virginia Tech this weekend, and already was off on December 12, though the thought was that they would have played the scuttled Florida State game that day. It is now cancelled outright. Miami will play Duke this weekend and North Carolina the following weekend. For Miami to get there, Clemson has to lose (unlikely, since Vippy Sue hasn't played well this year) and the 'Canes have to win both of theirs.

This way, all three of these teams will have (we hope) played nine league games after it's all said and done.

---
FWIW, the SEC is a little simpler, now that they've jiggled the schedule. If Bama and Florida win one of their two remaining games, they're in the SEC CG. Also, if the two teams trailing (Texas A&M and Georgia) lose either of their final games, then Bama and Florida advance. Considering that Bama is a 28.5 point favorite against LSU and Florida is a 16.5 fave over Tennessee, the first option is more likely.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23862
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#567 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:20 pm

1 In Every 800 North Dakota Residents Now Dead From Covid

Just two weeks after joining the growing list of states where at least one in every 1,000 residents has died from coronavirus-linked causes, North Dakota’s grim statistic has escalated: as of Tuesday, one in every 800 North Dakotans has been claimed by Covid-19.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcev ... rom-covid/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#568 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:29 am

The Michigan-Maryland and Northwestern-Minnesota games this weekend in the Big 10 have been canceled. Northwestern still has enough games to qualify for the Big 10 championship even with the cancellation, and if they beat Illinois in their finale next week, they are in. However, Michigan's next game with Ohio State is still up in the air, and if that game isn't played, then Ohio State would only have five games and not be eligible for the Big 10 championship.

The question then arises whether Ohio State would get a bid to the BCS (they are currently ranked fourth) as opposed to a one loss Texas A&M or a two loss Iowa State or an undefeated Cincinnati or BYU. The four teams that Ohio State has beaten . The Big 10 plans for all its teams to play one last game on December 19. The teams not in the championship would play 3 vs. 4, 5 vs. 6, etc. That would give the Buckeyes a chance to improve their odds with a game against Wisconsin or Iowa (assuming they win). Some Ohio State fans are already accusing Michigan of trying to cancel the finale just to deprive Ohio State of its chance at the BCS (and avoid yet another humiliating loss this season).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#569 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:45 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:29 am
Some Ohio State fans are already accusing Michigan of trying to cancel the finale just to deprive Ohio State of its chance at the BCS (and avoid yet another humiliating loss this season).
That was some of the scuttlebutt (not sure I believe it, though) regarding LSU having COVID issues back in early October so it could force a postponement of their game with Bama. Realistically, I think Son-of-Spiff was more correct in his assessment of "that's what the SEC gets for scheduling six teams off on Halloween."

Of course, SEC commissioner Greg Sankey did some stirring of the schedule, and said LSU-Bama game is on this weekend. He's determined that as many conference teams are going to have ten games played this year as possible.

----

Another bowl update -- the Las Vegas Bowl is punting this year as well. This is the first bowl cancelled that has an impact on the SEC.

At this point, I show eight bowls cancelled and two relocated this year.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#570 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:32 am

An interesting last-minute matchup has occurred thanks to COVID.

Liberty University has had to drop out of its game with undefeated Coastal Carolina this Saturday.

So, the Chanticleers found a last-minute replacement: BYU, also undefeated.

Could be a very interesting game.
#ignorehashtags

User avatar
SpacemanSpiff
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Richmond VA
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#571 Post by SpacemanSpiff » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:01 pm

The Rose Bowl game will be played in an empty stadium, it was just announced. (The Tournament of Roses Parade had been cancelled months ago.)

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/12/rose- ... tions.html

This is to be one of the semifinal games for the BCS this year (the Sugar Bowl being the other). The team that ends up seeded #1 gets their choice of bowls (and plays the #4 seed), while #2 and #3 play in the other bowl.

In the event that Alabama wins out and remains the #1 seed, they will likely opt for the Sugar Bowl due to its proximity. However, there's no assurance that there will be any fans allowed in the Superdome, either; there are supposed to be 15,000 allowed in the Saints' last two games in late December.

User avatar
SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!
Posts: 20434
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: God's Country

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#572 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:18 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:00 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:16 pm
All three quarterbacks on the Denver Broncos roster have been ruled high risk for COVID and will not be dressed for tomorrow's game against New Orleans. The game will not be forfeited. Instead, running back Royce Freeman will be the emergency QB. The Broncos also have a receiver on the practice squad, Kendall Hilton, who played QB in college and will probably be activated for the game as well.
The results were about as ugly as you might expect. New Orleans won 31-3. Denver's only score came on a 58-yard field goal after they intercepted a pass and ran it back to the New Orleans 40 yard line. That field goal prevented Denver from being shut out at home for what would have been the first time in team history.

Kendall Hilton, a wide receiver on the Broncos' practice squad, was the only Denver quarterback to attempt a pass. He went 1 for 9 for 13 yards and 2 interceptions and a quarterback rating of 0.1. Denver had only 112 yards of offense in the game. Running backs Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay (who was hurt in the second half) also took some shotgun snaps in wildcat formations, but neither attempted a pass.
It was horrible, but not nearly as bad as it coulda been. Coulda been 55-10 . . .

Turns out, Libby figured out the best way to watch the game -- she talked me into leaving early for her walk. When we got back, the worst was over.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18955
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#573 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Vandal wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:39 pm
Vandal wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:16 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm
And Vanderbilt, which is comfortably in last place in the SEC, will suit up a female placekicker for their game tomorrow against Missouri. Vandy has had a lot of problems with their kicking game. If Sara Fuller plays, she would be the first female to play for a Power 5 conference (two other women have played in FBS games).

From ESPN: Fuller's helmet will have a special sticker across the back that reads, "Play Like a Girl."
Vandy was shut out 41-0, so she never got to attempt an extra point. However, she still made history by kicking off to start the second half.

Way to go, Sarah!
Sarah was the only kicker listed on Vanderbilt's traveling squad for this weekend's game with Georgia, which meant that she might have been in a position to try a score if Vandy actually got in range of scoring. But the game with Georgia has been postponed and rescheduled for December 19.

One person who will not be on the traveling squad either now or December 19 is head coach Derek Mason, who was given his traveling papers after Vandy's 41-0 loss to Missouri dropped them to 0-8,
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11547
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#574 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:04 am

My sil, bil, niece have tested positive. Sil has been coughing a lot, but said it's like a bad cold. Niece, who's a teacher, has been working virtually. Is fatigued but better. She's Type 1 diabetes so that was a worry. They're in Kentucky. Nephew, who's in Coast Guard in Connecticut, had it asymptomatically.

There ya go.
Edit: bil negative!
Well, then

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19778
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Coronavirus-Aggregation Thread-Non political

#575 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:04 am
My sil, bil, niece have tested positive. Sil has been coughing a lot, but said it's like a bad cold. Niece, who's a teacher, has been working virtually. Is fatigued but better. She's Type 1 diabetes so that was a worry. They're in Kentucky. Nephew, who's in Coast Guard in Connecticut, had it asymptomatically.

There ya go.
Edit: bil negative!
I'm glad it hasn't hit them too hard, at least yet. I hope they continue on a path to recovery. This bug does have ups and downs, so that's not yet assured, but I am glad that they seem to be among the luckier of the people to contract it.

Everyone's still safe after your Thanksgiving, I trust? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Post Reply