Incompetence may have spread the virus

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#451 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Mother's Day crowd (and I'm not being sarcastic or exaggerating here) at C&C Restaurant in Castle Rock, CO



At least those Spring Break partiers had the excuse that the full extent of this pandemic wasn't evident at the time. We now have 80,000 examples to the contrary.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#452 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:32 pm
Mother's Day crowd (and I'm not being sarcastic or exaggerating here) at C&C Restaurant in Castle Rock, CO



At least those Spring Break partiers had the excuse that the full extent of this pandemic wasn't evident at the time. We now have 80,000 examples to the contrary.
You failed to mention that it is illegal to have dine-in service in Colorado.

Arizona allowed all restaurants to have dine-in service starting today. Many are not reopening at all or not doing dine-in.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#453 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Video: COVID-19 Casualties Rise as Trump Attacks the Press

https://capa21.com/2020/05/07/video-cov ... the-press/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#454 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 11, 2020 2:15 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm
You failed to mention that it is illegal to have dine-in service in Colorado.

Arizona allowed all restaurants to have dine-in service starting today. Many are not reopening at all or not doing dine-in.
Apparently, this was the only restaurant that made a big point of announcing they were open and they did it for one day only. So, every idiot who wanted to stand up for his rights had only one place to do so, and, as an added bonus, was in a great position to infect other similar idiots. Other restaurant owners in the Denver area, who have remained closed, aren't too happy about this stunt by the owners.

Friday night, I went to a local casual dining/bar restaurant (Ruby Tuesday) to pick up dinner. The restaurant had been open all week and had been sending out twofer emails to people every day (which explains why I went there). At 6:00 on a Friday night, there was one dine-in patron.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#455 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:24 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:15 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm
You failed to mention that it is illegal to have dine-in service in Colorado. . . .
Apparently, this was the only restaurant that made a big point of announcing they were open and they did it for one day only. So, every idiot who wanted to stand up for his rights had only one place to do so, and, as an added bonus, was in a great position to infect other similar idiots. Other restaurant owners in the Denver area, who have remained closed, aren't too happy about this stunt by the owners.
It has now lost its business licence. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#456 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:24 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:15 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:36 pm
You failed to mention that it is illegal to have dine-in service in Colorado. . . .
Apparently, this was the only restaurant that made a big point of announcing they were open and they did it for one day only. So, every idiot who wanted to stand up for his rights had only one place to do so, and, as an added bonus, was in a great position to infect other similar idiots. Other restaurant owners in the Denver area, who have remained closed, aren't too happy about this stunt by the owners.
It has now lost its business licence. --Bob
But they're still staying open. :roll:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#457 Post by Bob Juch » Mon May 11, 2020 6:22 pm

Image
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#458 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:26 pm

As predicted, the disease is reaching the heartland in force. And to the surprise of absolutely no one, the White House is keeping the numbers secret. Or at least trying to.

Donny's behavior is forcing me to the conclusion that he's decided his only route to reelection is to have the pandemic burn itself out before November, so that Americans accept thousands of unnecessary deaths per day as the new normal instead of blaming him for the incompetence and outright evil of the federal response. He doesn't care if hundreds of thousands of Americans die unnecessary deaths, as long as it means he wins reelection.

In November, we will choose who leads the federal response to the second half of the pandemic. There will be only two choices. Choose wisely. Choose as though your life depends on it. Because it might. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#459 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 11, 2020 9:26 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:26 pm
As predicted, the disease is reaching the heartland in force. And to the surprise of absolutely no one, the White House is keeping the numbers secret. Or at least trying to.
If you look at the graphs here from the New York Times (it's free even though the Times normally has a paywall), you'll see that the number of new cases are going down substantially in New York, New Jersey, and Michigan, and are also trending down in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. Death tolls in New York and New Jersey are a third of what they were at their worst. That's why we seen a levelling off or decrease in the last 2-3 weeks. But the cases aren't going down in most of the country, and in some states like Arizona, they are going up steadily. And those figures are with stricter social distancing in place most places. Now that the lid's been lifted, much of the progress we've had is going to go away.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... cases.html

Republicans seem to think that they can own the coronavirus like they feel they've owned the Democrats and Trump's other enemies in various showdowns. Well, the Senate can't vote the coronavirus out of existence, and Trump's judges can't issue rulings declaring it null and void. Trump's new slogan is "transition to greatness," and hopefully that's coming true. We do have a chance to transition to a better America in six months.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#460 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue May 12, 2020 11:33 am

Fox offices staying closed for another month

Fox News stars are echoing President Trump's call to "reopen the country" and urging people to get back to work in the face of the coronavirus threat. But Fox's offices won't be opening up anytime soon. A Friday memo from Fox Corp chief operating officer John Nallen extended the company's work from home directive through June 15. On that date, at the earliest, Fox Corp properties like Fox News will begin a gradual reopening of offices. The date could very well be delayed further. Sources told me that Nallen's memo said any resumption of activity in the office will happen in phases. Fox News is essentially already operating in the first phase, with technical personnel and some anchors working from Fox News HQ in New York City under essential personnel rules, to keep the network on the air.
https://view.newsletters.cnn.com/messag ... a2ebe7/raw

While I appreciate any employer that values the health of its employees enough to extend work-at-home orders, Fox News apparently believes that it's the other folks who should just take a few deaths for the economy, or, more precisely, Trump's re-election.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#461 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Our governor is letting pools and gyms open starting tomorrow. He will let the stay-at-home order expire Friday. I saw one article that said bars "are advised" to stay closed. Sports, including Major League Baseball, National Basketball Association, and National Football League, will be allowed to resume in Arizona.

When asked why he thinks the public will not want to stay at home he instead talked about how safe it is to leave.

When asked who would enforce social distancing, he said, "it will be enforced." When asked "by who," he moved on.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#462 Post by Bob Juch » Tue May 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Germany’s daily coronavirus cases nearly TRIPLE - nation to bring back tougher lockdown.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#463 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 13, 2020 4:45 pm

At least one former coronavirus skeptic has changed his mind:
A Jupiter [FL] man, who admits he was skeptical that the coronavirus was a real threat, has a new outlook after contracting the virus. Around this time last month, Jupiter rideshare driver Brian Hitchens was a self-proclaimed COVID-19 skeptic. “I thought it was maybe the government trying something, and it was kind of like they threw it out there to kinda distract us,” said Hitchens. He made Facebook posts downplaying the seriousness and sticking to his faith, saying God is bigger than this virus will ever be. “I'd get up in the morning and pray and trust in God for his protection, and I’d just leave it at that. There were all these masks and gloves. I thought it looks like a hysteria,” Hitchens explained.

Fast forward to this week and Hitchens has a whole new outlook from his hospital bed at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center as a coronavirus-positive patient."I don’t want to see anyone go through what I went through," Hitchens said. He recently took to social media about his experience, now encouraging people to take the virus seriously. “This wasn’t some scare tactic that anybody was using. It wasn’t some made-up thing. This was a real virus you gotta take seriously,” Hitchens said.

This hits even closer to home for Hitchens after his wife was admitted to the same hospital at the same time for coronavirus. "My wife’s on a ventilator. It’s been like that for three weeks, and it’s tough. It’s sad,” said Hitchens. He and his wife are both still hospitalized at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. Hitchens and his wife aren't able to see each other, and neither is sure when they’ll be discharged.
https://www.wptv.com/news/coronavirus/j ... es-opinion
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23330
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#464 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 am

https://eand.co/trumps-america-is-leadi ... 57010704c6

Trump’s America is Leading the World — in Coronavirus Deaths, Despair, and Depression

America Isn’t Flattening the Curve, it’s Bending it Upwards — and the Results Will be Catastrophic

Here are four facts and a grim conclusion, which I’ll put up front. So far as I can see, America’s one of a handful of countries in the world, thanks to a lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society, now bending the curve of a lethal pandemic…upwards. Not downwards. Not flattening the curve — but accelerating it, heightening it. What the? It doesn’t take a genius to see: that’s…the wrong direction. The direction of catastrophe.

<more>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silvercamaro
Dog's Best Friend
Posts: 9594
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:45 am

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#465 Post by silvercamaro » Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Thank you so much, Bob. I always value highly the cogent analysis and opinion of any writer whose self-assessed description of his own credentials, personal history, or dream for the future is the single word "vampire." He sounds like a really together kind of guy.


Bob Juch wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 am
https://eand.co/trumps-america-is-leadi ... 57010704c6

Trump’s America is Leading the World — in Coronavirus Deaths, Despair, and Depression

America Isn’t Flattening the Curve, it’s Bending it Upwards — and the Results Will be Catastrophic

Here are four facts and a grim conclusion, which I’ll put up front. So far as I can see, America’s one of a handful of countries in the world, thanks to a lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society, now bending the curve of a lethal pandemic…upwards. Not downwards. Not flattening the curve — but accelerating it, heightening it. What the? It doesn’t take a genius to see: that’s…the wrong direction. The direction of catastrophe.

<more>
Now generating the White Hot Glare of Righteousness on behalf of BBs everywhere.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11062
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#466 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm
Thank you so much, Bob. I always value highly the cogent analysis and opinion of any writer whose self-assessed description of his own credentials, personal history, or dream for the future is the single word "vampire." He sounds like a really together kind of guy.


Bob Juch wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 am
https://eand.co/trumps-america-is-leadi ... 57010704c6

Trump’s America is Leading the World — in Coronavirus Deaths, Despair, and Depression

America Isn’t Flattening the Curve, it’s Bending it Upwards — and the Results Will be Catastrophic

Here are four facts and a grim conclusion, which I’ll put up front. So far as I can see, America’s one of a handful of countries in the world, thanks to a lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society, now bending the curve of a lethal pandemic…upwards. Not downwards. Not flattening the curve — but accelerating it, heightening it. What the? It doesn’t take a genius to see: that’s…the wrong direction. The direction of catastrophe.

<more>
Now. Now. Vampire could mean he's up all night. Or drinks human blood. Or is frightened of sunlight. Or stays up all night drinking bloody marys self tanning.
Regardless, that's a perfectly normal CV for the Covid19 era. Comforting and enlightening as it were.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#467 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:55 pm

silvercamaro wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm
Thank you so much, Bob. I always value highly the cogent analysis and opinion of any writer whose self-assessed description of his own credentials, personal history, or dream for the future is the single word "vampire." He sounds like a really together kind of guy.


Bob Juch wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 am
https://eand.co/trumps-america-is-leadi ... 57010704c6

Trump’s America is Leading the World — in Coronavirus Deaths, Despair, and Depression

America Isn’t Flattening the Curve, it’s Bending it Upwards — and the Results Will be Catastrophic

Here are four facts and a grim conclusion, which I’ll put up front. So far as I can see, America’s one of a handful of countries in the world, thanks to a lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society, now bending the curve of a lethal pandemic…upwards. Not downwards. Not flattening the curve — but accelerating it, heightening it. What the? It doesn’t take a genius to see: that’s…the wrong direction. The direction of catastrophe.

<more>
Leaving aside the ad hominem attack, why is the writer wrong about this? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11062
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#468 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:55 pm
silvercamaro wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm
Thank you so much, Bob. I always value highly the cogent analysis and opinion of any writer whose self-assessed description of his own credentials, personal history, or dream for the future is the single word "vampire." He sounds like a really together kind of guy.


Bob Juch wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 am
https://eand.co/trumps-america-is-leadi ... 57010704c6

Trump’s America is Leading the World — in Coronavirus Deaths, Despair, and Depression

America Isn’t Flattening the Curve, it’s Bending it Upwards — and the Results Will be Catastrophic

Here are four facts and a grim conclusion, which I’ll put up front. So far as I can see, America’s one of a handful of countries in the world, thanks to a lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society, now bending the curve of a lethal pandemic…upwards. Not downwards. Not flattening the curve — but accelerating it, heightening it. What the? It doesn’t take a genius to see: that’s…the wrong direction. The direction of catastrophe.

<more>
Leaving aside the ad hominem attack, why is the writer wrong about this? --Bob
Speaking of ad hominems
"lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society" and that you certainly have correct figures from China et al. Yes. Of course. We want you and whatever yours are to guide us to safety. Please mister can we have more?
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#469 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 1:02 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:55 pm
silvercamaro wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:17 pm
Thank you so much, Bob. I always value highly the cogent analysis and opinion of any writer whose self-assessed description of his own credentials, personal history, or dream for the future is the single word "vampire." He sounds like a really together kind of guy.



Leaving aside the ad hominem attack, why is the writer wrong about this? --Bob
Speaking of ad hominems
"lunatic President, a paralyzed Congress, and an extremist fringe in control of much of society" and that you certainly have correct figures from China et al. Yes. Of course. We want you and whatever yours are to guide us to safety. Please mister can we have more?
Why is the writer's factual analysis wrong? It's pretty obvious by this point that we're already doing a worse job at containing the pandemic within our borders than almost the entire rest of the world. And that's before Republican politicians, egged on by Donny, reopen large fractions of the economy long before we're ready to contain the bug.

It's really hard to escape the conclusion that Donny has concluded his only route to reelection is to hope that the pandemic burns itself out before the election, so that we accept thousands of unnecessary deaths per day as the new normal. (Which fits my definition of lunatic, unless you'd prefer sociopath.) And it's equally hard to escape the conclusion that far too many Republican politicians are enabling him. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11062
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#470 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:18 pm

No. You're wrong. But that's okay. Just own it.
Oh please.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19323
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#471 Post by Bob78164 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:18 pm
No. You're wrong. But that's okay. Just own it.
What do you think I'm wrong about? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11062
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#472 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:23 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:18 pm
No. You're wrong. But that's okay. Just own it.
What do you think I'm wrong about? --Bob
Many things. I'm too busy babysitting grandkids to enumerate. The ones who can't go to playgrounds, stores and childrens museums because of covid19, nothing of which you're an expert about. Asshole
Oh please.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#473 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Donald Trump 4/24/20 wrote:Now, we're going toward 50, I'm hearing, or 60,000 people. One is too many. I always say it: One is too many. But we're going toward 50- or 60,000 people.
Donald Trump 5/3/20 wrote:We’re going to lose anywhere from 75-, 80- to 100,000 people... That's one of the reasons we're successful, if you call losing 80 or 90,000 people successful.
Donald Trump 5/14/20 wrote:We’re going to lose over 100,000 perhaps in this country
We have now gone over 85,000 deaths. We will hit 100,000 by the end of this month. And like clockwork, every week or two, Trump revises his prediction upward and still congratulates himself on the great job he's done. (I'm not even going to mention his claims about how the 15 cases would all go away.)
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11062
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#474 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:41 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Donald Trump 4/24/20 wrote:Now, we're going toward 50, I'm hearing, or 60,000 people. One is too many. I always say it: One is too many. But we're going toward 50- or 60,000 people.
Donald Trump 5/3/20 wrote:We’re going to lose anywhere from 75-, 80- to 100,000 people... That's one of the reasons we're successful, if you call losing 80 or 90,000 people successful.
Donald Trump 5/14/20 wrote:We’re going to lose over 100,000 perhaps in this country
We have now gone over 85,000 deaths. We will hit 100,000 by the end of this month. And like clockwork, every week or two, Trump revises his prediction upward and still congratulates himself on the great job he's done. (I'm not even going to mention his claims about how the 15 cases would all go away.)
Considering the size of our population...
Do you really think Trump wants death? What the fuck is wrong with you? So those who have screwed up in the whole process are deathmongers? Stop it.
Oh please.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18076
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Incompetence may have spread the virus

#475 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:34 pm
I'm too busy babysitting grandkids to enumerate. The ones who can't go to playgrounds, stores and childrens museums because of covid19, nothing of which you're an expert about. Asshole
Up to 5 NY Children Dead, 100 Sickened by Rare COVID-Related Illness

How about these children? They can't go to playgrounds, stores and children's museums, and at least five of them will never get to go. I sincerely hope that you and everyone else on this Bored never has to face this. But if Donald Trump has his way, a whole bunch more other children won't be going back to school or playgrounds. All in the name of his re-election.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Post Reply