Communists are so cute when they are small

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Re: Communists are so cute when they are small

#76 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:22 pm
jarnon wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 pm
Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: "Nobody Likes Him"

Clinton has lashed out at her enemies before, but up to now they've been Republicans.

Pull quote >>> He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it. <<<

That means Sanders is the Ted Cruz of the left.
I wouldn't have kind words for someone who cost me the Presidency either.
Guess GHW Bush is an anomaly, eh?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean that he thinks trump is our worst President ever too?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#77 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:22 pm

I wouldn't have kind words for someone who cost me the Presidency either.
Guess GHW Bush is an anomaly, eh?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean that he thinks trump is our worst President ever too?
Disregard my answer. I got the impression from skimming the article that her beef was with Sanders, not the obvious old one with Trump. So, used Bush as Clinton'sfriend as example...never mind
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#78 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:19 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:14 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:47 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:07 pm
This, right here, is a declaration of war. Not just against those who disagree with your views. But also against our democracy. --Bob
No.It's why people need to vote against you and yours. Not war gulag blahblahblah. You need to simmah down.
Not what he wrote. And I believe he truly meant what he wrote. Which is why he's just fine with the various voter-suppression tactics being deployed by Republicans all over the country, some aimed with "almost surgical precision" at voters of color. --Bob
bobby. Let me spell out what I said: People like you should never be elected to positions of power and no one should vote for you.

You confirm that every day. You could fit in well with the msm. Look at the hysterics my post put you into. This is exactly what they have been doing to trump from day one. Introspection, sir, is very much prescribed.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#79 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:39 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:19 am
This is exactly what they have been doing to trump from day one. Introspection, sir, is very much prescribed.
Have you ever considered that perhaps why "they" have been after Trump since day one is that he has been doing stuff that's worth going after since day one. The police and FBI went after John Gotti unsuccessfully so may times he became known as the "Teflon Don." That finally got him.

You say you're not a Republican, but you consistently support Republican positions and candidates, most notably Trump. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#80 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:41 am

People like you should never be elected to positions of power and no one should vote for you.
Check out the results of the latest Congressional election. A whole lot of people with views like Bob were elected and a whole lot of people voted for those candidates.

flockofseagulls104

#81 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:39 am
This is exactly what they have been doing to trump from day one. Introspection, sir, is very much prescribed.
Have you ever considered that perhaps why "they" have been after Trump since day one is that he has been doing stuff that's worth going after since day one. The police and FBI went after John Gotti unsuccessfully so may times he became known as the "Teflon Don." That finally got him.

You say you're not a Republican, but you consistently support Republican positions and candidates, most notably Trump. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ, SSS!!!!!!! I am everything, OK? The one thing I'm not is a democrat. HAPPY????? What the fuck difference is it to you? What is your problem?

Why are they after Trump? The leadership of the dems assumed that hillary would be president. They did a lot of things they assumed would be swept under the rug to ensure she would be elected. She wasn't elected. So they mounted an 'insurance policy' to impeach him or at the very least disable and discredit his presidency. They did this from day one, as the Washington Post declared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... has-begun/

And here's an article about the whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 21701.html

If the dems want to have witnesses, let's talk to Eric, shall we? Let's stop pretending like we don't know who he is. He is the whistleblower, everyone knows it. His identity is not a secret.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#82 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 am

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 am

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter who the whistleblower is. It doesn't matter why he blew the whistle. Most whistleblowers are people with grudges of some sort against the person they are blowing the whistle against. John Gotti was brought down based on the testimony of Sammy the Bull Gravano, who confessed to murdering 19 people. He was a terrible person trying to get a better deal.

In this case, the whistleblower never testified. He relayed what other people told him. Those people did testify. That's why Trump was impeached, not because of whatever grudge some whistleblower may have had. And, by the way, your "sources" who claim the whistleblower had a grudge against Trump, are unnamed sources talking to Real Clear Investigations, not a highly regarded organization:
Media Bias wrote:Overall, we rate RealClearInvestigations Right-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to utilizing several sources that have failed fact checks. (1/25/2017) Updated (M. Huitsing 10/31/2019)
Democrats were plenty upset when Bush was elected. And Bush had plenty of flaws. But they didn't go around trying to impeach him because for everything he did wrong, Bush's errors didn't rise (or sink) to the level of what Trump has done.

You and the sources you parrot are content to blame everything on Democrats holding a grudge and various obscure conspiracies of which there is no evidence whatsoever other than a handful of names repeated by the usual right wing bloviators (including you) many, many times.

flockofseagulls104

#83 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 am

Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 am
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 am

Don't you get it? It doesn't matter who the whistleblower is. It doesn't matter why he blew the whistle. Most whistleblowers are people with grudges of some sort against the person they are blowing the whistle against. John Gotti was brought down based on the testimony of Sammy the Bull Gravano, who confessed to murdering 19 people. He was a terrible person trying to get a better deal.

In this case, the whistleblower never testified. He relayed what other people told him. Those people did testify. That's why Trump was impeached, not because of whatever grudge some whistleblower may have had. And, by the way, your "sources" who claim the whistleblower had a grudge against Trump, are unnamed sources talking to Real Clear Investigations, not a highly regarded organization:
Media Bias wrote:Overall, we rate RealClearInvestigations Right-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to utilizing several sources that have failed fact checks. (1/25/2017) Updated (M. Huitsing 10/31/2019)
Democrats were plenty upset when Bush was elected. And Bush had plenty of flaws. But they didn't go around trying to impeach him because for everything he did wrong, Bush's errors didn't rise (or sink) to the level of what Trump has done.

You and the sources you parrot are content to blame everything on Democrats holding a grudge and various obscure conspiracies of which there is no evidence whatsoever other than a handful of names repeated by the usual right wing bloviators (including you) many, many times.
Yes, let's go down that road. Who rates Real Clear Politics 'not a highly regarded' organization. Turns out to be mediabiasfactcheck. Let's check them out.

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/media-bi ... dishonest/

https://www.conservapedia.com/Media_Bias_Fact_Check

Well, now it's your turn...

BTW, did you even read the article I posted? Or did you just go and find something on the batphone to discredit anything it said? Notice you didn't comment on any of the content. What if the political parties involved were reversed. Would it not matter to you then?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#84 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:40 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:47 pm

No.It's why people need to vote against you and yours. Not war gulag blahblahblah. You need to simmah down.
Not what he wrote. And I believe he truly meant what he wrote. Which is why he's just fine with the various voter-suppression tactics being deployed by Republicans all over the country, some aimed with "almost surgical precision" at voters of color. --Bob
bobby. Let me spell out what I said: People like you should never be elected to positions of power and no one should vote for you.

You confirm that every day. You could fit in well with the msm. Look at the hysterics my post put you into. This is exactly what they have been doing to trump from day one. Introspection, sir, is very much prescribed.
Watch what people do. Ignore what they say. For years, the Republican Party (with you cheering it on) has engaged in precisely the conduct that you so intemperately identified, and now are trying to walk back. And it hasn't stopped. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#85 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:40 am
Bob78164 wrote:

Watch what people do. Ignore what they say. For years, the Republican Party (with you cheering it on) has engaged in precisely the conduct that you so intemperately identified, and now are trying to walk back. And it hasn't stopped. --Bob
Walk back? Lol. Bless your black heart.

silverscreenselect

#86 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 am
BTW, did you even read the article I posted? Or did you just go and find something on the batphone to discredit anything it said? Notice you didn't comment on any of the content. What if the political parties involved were reversed. Would it not matter to you then?
I read the article, which seems very thinly sourced to me. But the answer is "so what?" If this guy is the whistleblower and if he's out to get Trump removed, so what?

If someone came up to me and said they saw Trump shoot a person on Fifth Avenue, I'd report it to the police in a flash. The fact that I don't like Trump has nothing to do with whether he shot somebody. Presumably, the police would contact my source, and, if my source verified this information, then the police would act on it. And whether I'm the biggest Trump-hater in the world or the second coming of Mahatma Gandhi has nothing to do with it.

Either you fail to comprehend a very fundamental principle of the laws of evidence or, more likely, you and the Republicans realize that trying to defend Trump on the merits is a lost cause so you're trying to muddy the waters by alleging all sorts of conspiracy theories. The people who saw and heard what happened have testified. Trump and the Republicans are actively preventing more of them from testifying. The whistleblower's motives in this matter are completely irrelevant, since he hasn't testified. The motives of the people who have testified are relevant in that they might show potential bias, but the Republicans aren't alleging that because they can't show any bias on their part. So, they wander off on another fishing expedition about someone who isn't a witness and may or may not have disliked Trump.

flockofseagulls104

#87 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:12 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:53 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 am
I read the article, which seems very thinly sourced to me. But the answer is "so what?" If this guy is the whistleblower and if he's out to get Trump removed, so what?

If someone came up to me and said they saw Trump shoot a person on Fifth Avenue, I'd report it to the police in a flash. The fact that I don't like Trump has nothing to do with whether he shot somebody. Presumably, the police would contact my source, and, if my source verified this information, then the police would act on it. And whether I'm the biggest Trump-hater in the world or the second coming of Mahatma Gandhi has nothing to do with it.

Either you fail to comprehend a very fundamental principle of the laws of evidence or, more likely, you and the Republicans realize that trying to defend Trump on the merits is a lost cause so you're trying to muddy the waters by alleging all sorts of conspiracy theories. The people who saw and heard what happened have testified. Trump and the Republicans are actively preventing more of them from testifying. The whistleblower's motives in this matter are completely irrelevant, since he hasn't testified. The motives of the people who have testified are relevant in that they might show potential bias, but the Republicans aren't alleging that because they can't show any bias on their part. So, they wander off on another fishing expedition about someone who isn't a witness and may or may not have disliked Trump.
Ironic that you mention a 'fishing expedition'.

The illogic of your analogy is that no one was shot. Fulla Schiff's 'witnesses' just say they heard that someone else said he did.
You don't seem to worry about sourcing when it comes to some accusation against the president. Just as long as it says 'someone with knowledge of the situation'. Then no one gets any sanction when it's wrong. So don't complain about sourcing to me. I didn't write the article, did I? Consider it something from the Penguin-phone. Anything you get from the bat-phone, there is probably something on the penguin-phone to answer it, and on and on. Do some thinking for yourself.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#88 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:12 pm
Schiff's 'witnesses' just say they heard that someone else said he did.
So you agree that the people with direct knowledge of Donny's instructions, such as Bolton, should testify before the Senate. So should Donny himself -- this isn't a criminal trial so the Fifth Amendment doesn't apply.

After all, if Donny truly is innocent, the testimony of those with more direct knowledge will surely exonerate him. I really can't think of any reason that Donny would want to continue blocking their testimony. Except, of course, for the obvious reason that he really did exactly what he's accused of for exactly the reasons he's accused of doing them. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#89 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:58 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:44 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:12 pm
Schiff's 'witnesses' just say they heard that someone else said he did.
So you agree that the people with direct knowledge of Donny's instructions, such as Bolton, should testify before the Senate. So should Donny himself -- this isn't a criminal trial so the Fifth Amendment doesn't apply.

After all, if Donny truly is innocent, the testimony of those with more direct knowledge will surely exonerate him. I really can't think of any reason that Donny would want to continue blocking their testimony. Except, of course, for the obvious reason that he really did exactly what he's accused of for exactly the reasons he's accused of doing them. --Bob
You are addressing your straw man, or maybe SSS's, not me. Wake up.

I already said that I would like anybody and everybody to testify. I don't care if Bolton testifies, and/or Mulvaney, even Trump. Knock yourself out. But if they do, so does Joe and Hunter, Eric, Fulla-Schitt, Nadler, maybe even Molly Hemingway, who heard Nadler plotting this whole thing on a train years ago and campaigned to get his Judiciary appointment on the basis he was the best choice to get the president impeached. Let's talk to Nancy!!! How about Maxine? Let's get some biased professors and swamp dwellers who have a different opinion than Fulla's professors and swamp dwellers. Everybody. Let's have a REAL circus!!!! Let's get it ALL out there. Let's get some bang for our buck!

You want that. bobby? If the impeachment evidence is so overwhelming, I can't think of any reason any and all these people can't and shouldn't be called.

But it ain't up to me, bobby, is it? And it ain't up to you either, is it? It's up to all those guys and gals in Washington, who all have their own corrupt schemes going on.

silverscreenselect

#90 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:58 pm
I can't think of any reason any and all these people can't and shouldn't be called.
The reason they shouldn't be called is because THEY DON'T HAVE RELEVANT INFORMATION. Several of the people who did testify had first hand information. And Trump is blocking the testimony of others who had first hand information. That latter tactic is called obstruction of justice.

I am glad you mentioned the time you spent in Brazil. It explains some things. I'm now realizing that you contracted some form of tropical brain fever that permanently disrupted your reasoning capacity.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#91 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 pm
I can't think of any reason any and all these people can't and shouldn't be called.
The reason they shouldn't be called is because THEY DON'T HAVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
Well, that..but more than that, it will fulfill..they hope...Trump's initial goal of damage to the Biden campaign.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

flockofseagulls104

#92 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 pm
The reason they shouldn't be called is because THEY DON'T HAVE RELEVANT INFORMATION. Several of the people who did testify had first hand information. And Trump is blocking the testimony of others who had first hand information. That latter tactic is called obstruction of justice.

I am glad you mentioned the time you spent in Brazil. It explains some things. I'm now realizing that you contracted some form of tropical brain fever that permanently disrupted your reasoning capacity.
Well, maybe Fulla can finally reveal the incontrovertible evidence he has proving trump colluded with putin.

They have PLENTY of relevant information, SSS. The president says this whole thing is a hoax, that it has been made up. Well, let him question the people he believes made it up. It's called a defense. You know, people accused of something usually get to defend themselves and confront their accusers. At least they used to in this county. Fulla has already lied about never having contact with Eric, and he lied about his incontrovertible evidence, let's talk to him, get all HIS emails and correspondence to make sure HE isn't abusing power. What I can't understand is what gives Fulla any moral or ethical standing to sit in judgement of others.

Who had first hand information? About what? Is there a blue dress?

silverscreenselect

#93 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 pm
What I can't understand is what gives Fulla any moral or ethical standing to sit in judgement of others.
It's called the Constitution. It's got a lot more than the Second Amendment and some vague claims you toss out about due process when it suits your purposes.

And still Trump and the Republicans mount no defense. No denials by actual witnesses about what took place. No explanations by actual witnesses. Just a lot of hot air and accusations against the Democrats and the supposed whistleblower, none of whom are witnesses to Trump's actual actions. Maybe you forgot about Colonel Vindman and the other witnesses the Republicans tried to smear. Or you believe that if you just shout unfair enough times, someone who's not already in the tank for Trump will believe you.

flockofseagulls104

#94 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:43 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 pm
What I can't understand is what gives Fulla any moral or ethical standing to sit in judgement of others.
It's called the Constitution. It's got a lot more than the Second Amendment and some vague claims you toss out about due process when it suits your purposes.

And still Trump and the Republicans mount no defense. No denials by actual witnesses about what took place. No explanations by actual witnesses. Just a lot of hot air and accusations against the Democrats and the supposed whistleblower, none of whom are witnesses to Trump's actual actions. Maybe you forgot about Colonel Vindman and the other witnesses the Republicans tried to smear. Or you believe that if you just shout unfair enough times, someone who's not already in the tank for Trump will believe you.
I've heard you're a lawyer. You must've gone to Acme as well. Fulla ran a prosecution. He did not allow any defense witnesses. He hand picked who he wanted to talk to. Somehow one professor got through.
I'm not going to 'debate' with you. You can't get the 'in the tank' obsession out of your brain in a box. Fine, whatever you say. The dems are noble and above any questionable actions. We know.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#95 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Schiff ran a prosecution. He did not allow any defense witnesses. He hand picked who he wanted to talk to.
That's false. You're so far in the tank that I don't know whether it's true ignorance or a deliberate lie, but it's false. He wanted to talk to people like Bolton and Mulvaney who have first-hand knowledge of whether Donny had corrupt intent. Donny wouldn't let him (which is pretty powerful evidence that he did have corrupt intent). He still won't. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#96 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:54 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm
Schiff ran a prosecution. He did not allow any defense witnesses. He hand picked who he wanted to talk to.
That's false. You're so far in the tank that I don't know whether it's true ignorance or a deliberate lie, but it's false. He wanted to talk to people like Bolton and Mulvaney who have first-hand knowledge of whether Donny had corrupt intent. Donny wouldn't let him (which is pretty powerful evidence that he did have corrupt intent). He still won't. --Bob
He had the fuckin phone call. He made up his version of it. He had Zelenski's public statement. He made up a crime. He himself is a serial liar. Where is his irrefutable evidence, bobby?

silverscreenselect

#97 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:42 pm

He had the fuckin phone call. He made up his version of it. He had Zelenski's public statement. He made up a crime.
We've gone over these things so many times that even someone with tropical brain fever might understand. The "made up version" was clearly parody. Zelenski's statement, made under duress, has been refuted by virtually everyone around except you.

flockofseagulls104

#98 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:22 am

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:27 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:42 pm

He had the fuckin phone call. He made up his version of it. He had Zelenski's public statement. He made up a crime.
We've gone over these things so many times that even someone with tropical brain fever might understand. The "made up version" was clearly parody. Zelenski's statement, made under duress, has been refuted by virtually everyone around except you.
I have tropical brain fever. It makes my brain think of many questions that seem to be ignored by normal people people of the left.

Russia invaded Ukraine during who's administration? What aid did that administration help Ukraine with? Ukraine is our ally and is paramount to our national security. Where were all these people with their opinions and outrage then?
Who exactly debunked the notion that the bidens did nothing wrong? How many votes for impeachment were taken by the house of representatives before this one? Why are they not impeaching for Emoluments or Russia Collusion? Where is Fulla's irrefutable evidence? How come you can understand parody by Fulla but take everything trump says completely literally? How come I am 'in the tank' for trump, yet you are not 'in the tank' against him? What crime did trump get impeached for that is on the level of treason or bribery? Fulla doesn't think we the people should have the opportunity to re-elect trump. Is that not influencing elections for partisan purposes?
I have a lot more questions, but none of you leftists will answer them, so lets let it go.

silverscreenselect

#99 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:22 am
Who exactly debunked the notion that the bidens did nothing wrong? What crime did trump get impeached for that is on the level of treason or bribery?
If you don't think that extorting another country by threatening to withhold aid that had already been promised for personal political purposes isn't a high crime and misdemeanor (and exactly the sort of thing the Founding Fathers were afraid of), then your brain is even farther gone than I feared. You remind me of that old anti-drug commercial showing fried eggs and the narrator saying "this is your mind on drugs," except in your case it's your mind on Trump.

As far as who debunked the notion that the Bidens didn't do anything wrong, the answer is many, many people. And since you'll probably dismiss most of them out of hand as puppets of the Democrats or the mainstream media, here's one who should have some credibility even with you:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kurt-vo ... ne-2019-11

And, by the way, Volker was a witness called by the Republicans during the impeachment hearings, so there goes another phony talking point about how unfair the hearings were. The reason the hearings were "unfair" is because the facts showed Trump's guilt over and over again.

flockofseagulls104

#100 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:22 am

Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:53 am
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:22 am
Who exactly debunked the notion that the bidens did nothing wrong? What crime did trump get impeached for that is on the level of treason or bribery?
If you don't think that extorting another country by threatening to withhold aid that had already been promised for personal political purposes isn't a high crime and misdemeanor (and exactly the sort of thing the Founding Fathers were afraid of), then your brain is even farther gone than I feared. You remind me of that old anti-drug commercial showing fried eggs and the narrator saying "this is your mind on drugs," except in your case it's your mind on Trump.

As far as who debunked the notion that the Bidens didn't do anything wrong, the answer is many, many people. And since you'll probably dismiss most of them out of hand as puppets of the Democrats or the mainstream media, here's one who should have some credibility even with you:

https://www.businessinsider.com/kurt-vo ... ne-2019-11

And, by the way, Volker was a witness called by the Republicans during the impeachment hearings, so there goes another phony talking point about how unfair the hearings were. The reason the hearings were "unfair" is because the facts showed Trump's guilt over and over again.
OK, here's another question. Out of all the corrupt politicians in all the countries of the world, why did Joe Biden decide to extort Ukraine into firing the one 'corrupt' politician who was investigating the company who had chosen his son out of all the totally unqualified people in all the countries of the world to be on their board? Just a coincidence? Why couldn't they have chosen me? I would have been good. I would have done anything they wanted for half the price they paid for Hunter. And I have no history with drugs and I have not fathered a baby in Arkansas. And I am not connected to any politician, so not even a hint of conflict of interest or scandal with me!
If Ukraine is vital to our national security, threatening to withhold 6 billion dollars from them endangered it, didn't it? But even to suggest that we investigate that is endangering our democracy, even though we aren't a democracy. But we can spend millions of dollars investigating anything trump says or does or tweets. My brain fever is trying very hard to understand the logic of the left, but it is so confusing.... AHHHRGHHH!