My thoughts on impeachment

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: My thoughts on impeachment

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Estonut wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:35 pm
Where's the coercion?
Where's the "request to invent dirt?"
From Vindman's testimony:
On July 10, 2019, Oleksandr Danylyuk, then Ukraine’s National Security Advisor, visited Washington, D.C. for a meeting with National Security Advisor Bolton. Ambassadors Volker and Sondland and Secretary Rick Perry also attended the meeting. I attended the meeting with Dr. Hill. Volodymyr Zelensky was elected President of Ukraine in a landslide victory on a unity, reform, and anti-corruption platform.

We fully anticipated the Ukrainians would raise the issue of a meeting between the two presidents. Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short when Ambassador Sondland started to speak about the requirement that Ukraine deliver specific investigations in order to secure the meeting with President Trump.

Following this meeting, there was a short debriefing during which Amb. Sondland emphasized the importance of Ukraine delivering the investigations into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma. I stated to Ambassador Sondland that this was inappropriate and had nothing to do with national security. Dr. Hill also asserted his comments were improper. Following the meeting Dr. Hill and I had agreed to report the incident to the NSC’s lead counsel, Mr. John Eisenberg.
There's a lot more if you care to actually read the testimony from the various witnesses. But if you want to pretend that a doctored memorandum of the transcript is the be all and end all of Trump's actions with regard to Ukraine, then you're right.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#52 Post by jarnon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:07 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:19 am
Meanwhile, the Supreme Court will decide the limits of executive privilege in 2020. That could determine whether Bolton and Mulvaney testify.
I hope Mulvaney testifies.

Then the next day, new FEMA director Peter Gaynor should testify about the altered weather map.

The same thing happened in Watergate and it was a hoot.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:16 pm

I hope the bidens and schiff testify.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#54 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:13 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:16 pm
I'm not sure what evidence they have against trump. Do you know?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#55 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:13 pm
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Of course the falsely accused doesn't get a defense. Silly me.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#56 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:56 pm

Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:13 pm
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Of course the falsely accused doesn't get a defense. Silly me.
They'd all be hostile witnesses.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.