Transcript 3/7/19 Marilyn Milian

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BBTranscriptTeam
Keeper of the Transcripts

Transcript 3/7/19 Marilyn Milian

#1 Post by BBTranscriptTeam » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:52 pm

Marilyn Milian
Judge, “The People’s Court”

Judge Marilyn is playing for Camp Fiesta, a camp for children with cancer.

$500
According to the official rules of chess, if you move one of your pawns all the way to your opponent’s back row, what happens?
A: The chess board evaporates B: You trade the pawn for a higher-ranked piece
C: You scream “You got pawned, brah!” D: You switch pants with your opponent

Spoiler
B: You trade the pawn for a higher-ranked piece

$1,000
Judge Judy has been known to tell people in her courtroom, “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to have a good” what?
A: Haircut B: Singing voice
C: Memory D: Tuna casserole recipe

Spoiler
C: Memory

$2,000
What Kenyan hotel features native animals roaming on the property, which occasionally stick their heads into upper-level windows in search of a treat?
A: Giraffe Manor B: Kangaroo’s Den
C: Snail’s Nest D: Penguin Inn

Spoiler
A: Giraffe Manor

$3,000
When released in Montreal, what movie was reportedly given a French title that loosely translates to “Mom, I Missed the Plane Again and This Time I Am Lost in New York”?
A: Back to the Future Part II B: Toy Story 2
C: Home Alone 2 D: Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Spoiler
C: Home Alone 2

“You know, it’s so funny, because when you’re at home on your couch, its like obvious and you’re yelling at people. But when you’re under the lights and you’ve got him with this locked face that gives away nothing, it is really really unsettling.”

Commercial break

QotD
According to the State Bar Association, in Ohio, you’re prohibited from getting married if you have what?
A: No declared religion B: Adult children
C: Unpaid parking tickets D: Syphilis

Spoiler
D: Syphilis

$5,000
In the same way “Eva” can be found in “Nevada,” all but which of these women’s names can be found, spelled out without interruption, in the names of other U.S. states?
A: Mia B: Lori
C: Diana D: Ali

Judge Marilyn names
Spoiler
Indiana
and
Spoiler
Florida
, then ponders for a long time.
“I don’t care how long this takes. You guys can edit it later in the control room. Because I am not going to use the 50/50. I’m just going to calm down and I am going to figure this out.”

“Oh for the love of all that is holy! Just tell me that you folks are going to edit this. My husband must just be sweating buckets. The answer is
Spoiler
A: Mia
.”

Spoiler
A: Mia

The horn
Judge Marilyn will be back on Friday.