Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#1126 Post by earendel » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:32 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:15 pm
Lindsey Graham questioning Amy Coney Barrett 10/14/20 wrote:You're not aware of any effort to go back to the good old days of segregation by a legislative body, is that correct?
Lindsey must really want to lose this election. He keeps handing his opponent ready-made sound bites. (Although, to be fair, a certain portion of Lindsey's core constituency probably agrees with his sentiments.)
He's now claiming that he was being sarcastic.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

silverscreenselect

#1127 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:56 am

Here in Georgia, Sen. David Perdue, who is in a tight re-election race with Jon Ossoff, took a page right out of the playbook of our own resident certified non-racist Flock. Perdue was speaking at the rally for Donald Trump yesterday and repeatedly mispronounced Kamala Harris's name, referring to her at one point as "Kamala-mala-mala whatever." The crowd found this hilarious. Ossoff and many other Democrats did not. Perdue claimed that this was just an innocent mispronunciation, even though he's been serving on the same Senate committee with Harris for several years. By the way, Perdue ran an attack ad against Ossoff (who is Jewish) earlier this year in which Ossoff's nose was digitally enlarged in the ad. (Perdue claimed that was a misunderstanding.)

I really miss Flock's presence here at times like this. He would enlighten us that making fun of the pronunciation of the names of Democratic politicians of Indian descent can't possibly be racist.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#1128 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 am

Dutch Ethical Hacker Logs into Trump’s Twitter Account

It was easy - his password was maga2020.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#1129 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 am

jarnon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 am

It was stronger than that. It was "maga2020!". --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#1130 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:21 pm

More than 700 economists strongly oppose Trump's reelection
More than 700 economists, including seven Nobel Prize winners, are urgently warning against the reelection of President Donald Trump, citing what they describe as a "sustained assault" on democracy, a fumbled response to the pandemic and the spread of "dangerous misinformation." "In just one term in office, Donald Trump has rendered the United States unrecognizable, and has faced no consequences for doing so," the economists wrote in an open letter, which is being updated until the November 3 election.

The letter was signed by prominent economists from major institutions, including Nobel laureates Paul Milgrom (2020) and Oliver Hart (2016) and Alvin Roth (2012). George Akerlof, the Nobel winning husband of former Federal Reserve chief Janet Yellen, also signed the letter. "For these reasons, we strongly recommend that the electorate do what no one else can: reclaim your democracy by voting to remove Donald Trump from office," the economists wrote.
So, the experts in yet another field weigh in against Donald Trump. His response: "... but Hunter Biden's emails."

Bob Juch

#1131 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 am
jarnon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 am

It was stronger than that. It was "maga2020!". --Bob
Maybe we'll see fewer tweets if he can't remember his password and two-step authentication.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#1132 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Self-Described Member Of “Boogaloo Bois” Charged With Shooting into Minneapolis Police Station
United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald today announced a federal criminal complaint against IVAN HARRISON HUNTER, 26, charging him with participating in a riot... According to the allegations in the criminal complaint and law enforcement affidavit, between May 27 and May 28, 2020, HUNTER, who claims to be a member of the Boogaloo Bois, traveled in interstate commerce from Texas to Minneapolis, Minnesota, with the intent to participate in a riot. Federal agents reviewed a video taken on the night of May 28, 2020, that shows an individual, later identified as HUNTER, discharged 13 rounds from an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinct building. At the time of the shooting there were other individuals believed to be looters still inside the building. Law enforcement recovered from the scene discharged rifle casings consistent with an AK-47 style firearm.

On June 3, 2020, officers with the Austin TX Police Department conducted a traffic stop on a pick-up truck for numerous traffic violations. HUNTER was one of three occupants in the vehicle. HUNTER, the front seat passenger, had six loaded magazines for an AK-47 style assault rifle affixed to a tactical vest he was wearing. Officers found three semi-automatic rifles on the rear seat of the vehicle, one loaded pistol in plain view next to the driver’s seat, and another loaded pistol in the center console. Several days after the traffic stop, federal agents became aware of HUNTER’s online affiliation with Boogaloo Bois member Steven Carrillo, who has been charged in the Northern District of California with the May 29, 2020, murder of a Federal Protective Service Officer in Oakland, California.
So, tell me about Antifa.

silverscreenselect

#1133 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:16 pm

Lou Dobbs 10/23/20 wrote:I don’t know why anyone in the great state of South Carolina would ever vote for Lindsey Graham. It’s just outrageous... Graham has betrayed President Trump at almost every turn, He has betrayed the American people and his oath of office. He’s done absolutely nothing to investigate Obamagate except to tell everyone stay tuned, time and time again. Stay tuned, Senator Graham needs to be tuned out in South Carolina.
The blood is in the water and they're starting to turn on each other. I'm sure that Lindsey Graham, who is in for the fight of his political life, doesn't need to hear Lou Dobbs suggesting that he be "tuned out." Reminds me of this classic scene:

silverscreenselect

#1134 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Donald Trump 10/27/20 wrote:That's why they're talking about the 25th Amendment, right? Three weeks. Three weeks in, Joe's shot! Let's go, Kamala, you ready? Most liberal person in the Senate.
If one of us had made a comment like this, we would have royally been taken to task on this Bored. But here's the President of the United States making jokes about his opponent being shot at a time when there have been a number of arrests already in connection with threats and plots against various elected officials.

You wonder to what depths Trump will sink next.

And from the same rally, not quite as bad, but sure to win back the suburban women's vote:
Donald Trump 10/27/20 wrote:Your husbands, they want to get back to work. We’re getting your husbands back to work. And everybody wants it.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#1135 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:57 am

The Republican Congressional candidate in Donny's new Congressional District in Florida is a self-described "Islamaphobe" who reacted to the news that 2000 migrants have already died this year crossing the Mediterranean with, "Good. Here's to 2000 more." Donny voted for her. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Vandal
Director of Promos

#1136 Post by Vandal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:09 pm

My Two cents:

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him.

Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it.

I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not,
Spoiler
Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.

Stolen from The Facebook.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Vandal
Director of Promos

#1137 Post by Vandal » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 am

President Trump plans to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick on Thursday, according to Politico. The award is one of the highest civilian honors.

https://bit.ly/2LcBMV5?fbclid=IwAR3xquL ... XSKHT1WY8c
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#1138 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Trump is planning a visit tomorrow to Alamo, TX, a small town on the Mexican border about 200 miles south of the actual Alamo in San Antonio. He intends to celebrate the construction of 400 miles of the border wall and his administration's efforts at "immigration reform." As far as I know, this is his first appearance outside the White House since the riots last Wednesday.

This can't be good. Unless Trump acts completely un-Trumpian, given an open microphone and an appreciative audience, he's likely to say just about anything. And the location of the speech wasn't chosen at random. I have a feeling that Trump will reference the original Alamo during his comments as well. And there's almost certain to be counter-protestors there as well. The remote location may make it difficult to get adequate security in place in case something happens. BTW, most Texas Republican politicians, including the governor, will be at the legislative session in Austin instead of appearing with Trump.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... n-tuesday/

Bob Juch

#1139 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:35 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Trump is planning a visit tomorrow to Alamo, TX, a small town on the Mexican border about 200 miles south of the actual Alamo in San Antonio. He intends to celebrate the construction of 400 miles of the border wall and his administration's efforts at "immigration reform." As far as I know, this is his first appearance outside the White House since the riots last Wednesday.

This can't be good. Unless Trump acts completely un-Trumpian, given an open microphone and an appreciative audience, he's likely to say just about anything. And the location of the speech wasn't chosen at random. I have a feeling that Trump will reference the original Alamo during his comments as well. And there's almost certain to be counter-protestors there as well. The remote location may make it difficult to get adequate security in place in case something happens. BTW, most Texas Republican politicians, including the governor, will be at the legislative session in Austin instead of appearing with Trump.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... n-tuesday/
Mad King Donald probably thanks that's where the real Alamo is. It's next to McAllen and about 10 miles next to the border. I can't imagine too many people from either side showing up.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#1140 Post by Vandal » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 am
President Trump plans to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick on Thursday, according to Politico. The award is one of the highest civilian honors.

https://bit.ly/2LcBMV5?fbclid=IwAR3xquL ... XSKHT1WY8c
Belichick has declined.

“Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients,” Belichick’s statement read. “Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award.

“Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s values, freedom and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots team. One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions. Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award.”

https://nesn.com/2021/01/why-bill-belic ... V-hqlU4aQQ
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man