Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#1101 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:23 am

Donald Trump 8/31/20 wrote:[Cops] can do 10,000 great acts, which is what they do, and one bad apple – or a choker, you know, a choker, they choke – shooting the guy in the back many times. ... But they choke, just like in a golf tournament, they miss a 3-foot putt.
Leaving aside Trump's repeated use of the word "choke" following George Floyd's death, here's the analogy: Seven bullets in the back = One short missed putt. And I thought Spock was bad comparing the shooting to an upset diner. By the way, even Laura Ingraham realized that Trump had put his foot in his mouth big time and tried to walk it back but Trump would have none of it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

silverscreenselect

#1102 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Sometimes, the people at Fox News are psychic.
Fox and Friends 8/15/20 wrote:Guinness Book of Records [breaker] for boat parades. The Spanish Armada's got nothing on Trump supporters down there.
Turns out that the boat parade had quite a bit in common with the Spanish Armada:

At Least 4 Boats Sink During ‘Trump Boat Parade’ in Texas, Officials Say
The authorities rescued numerous people from the waters of Lake Travis in Texas on Saturday after at least four boats sank at an event promoted as a Trump Boat Parade, officials said.... The number of boats participating in the gathering was not immediately clear. [Sheriff's Dept. spokesperson] Ms. Dark said there were “too many variables” to say for sure what exactly happened. “We had an exceptional number of boats on the lake today,” she said. “When they all started moving at the same time, it generated significant waves.” With winds around 10 miles an hour, and gusting to as much as 15 m.p.h., the weather conditions in and around the lake most likely would not have caused the boats to sink.
So, let's sum up. Lots of boats on the water too close too each other going very fast and ignoring safety protocols for gatherings of this size. Spanish Armada II results.

Bob Juch

#1103 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Fact check of Mad King Donald's Philadelphia town hall

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/09/15 ... p-vs-biden
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#1104 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Donald Trump at rally in Minnesota 9/29/20 wrote:You have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.
Spock will be so pleased to know the President thinks he has good genes, unlike those mongrel races that are polluting the gene pool.

jarnon

#1105 Post by jarnon » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 pm

I designed this 45 flag. The lines are a bit crooked but you get the idea. If I sew one and send it to him, will he fly it over the White House?

Spock

#1106 Post by Spock » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:21 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm
Donald Trump at rally in Minnesota 9/29/20 wrote:You have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.
Spock will be so pleased to know the President thinks he has good genes, unlike those mongrel races that are polluting the gene pool.
I realize that it is the only arrow in your quiver, but after 20 plus years, your never-ending schtick that your Bored political opponents are racist gets a little tiresome and predictable and boring.

silverscreenselect

#1107 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:34 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:21 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 pm
I realize that it is the only arrow in your quiver, but after 20 plus years, your never-ending schtick that your Bored political opponents are racist gets a little tiresome and predictable and boring.
And yet you continue to provide proof.