Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#951 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:37 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:32 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:17 am

Do you mean his tweet of encouragement to those protesting the shooting down of the Ukranian plane? What gives you the idea that they're "the Iranian people"?
Explain to me, BJ, in detail, what exactly is your point here? I really would like to hear it in your own words if you can express it.
Saying "the Iranian people" in a political context is as misleading as saying "the American people hate trump." Of course, many Iranians support their government, right or wrong. If the Iranian Ayatollah took to tweeting pro-impeachment messages, do you think that would help?
The actual communication was to the brave, long suffering people of Iran. President Trump assured them we were monitoring their protests closely and asked the media and human rights groups to monitor the situation closely so the terrorist government there did not get to slaughter the protesters again without repercussions. What do you not agree with there, BJ? It would seem by your concern for those Iranians who might support their government and your knee jerk disagreement with Trump's communication, that you are yourself supporting the Iranian regime and their support of international terrorism. Tell me how I'm wrong.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#952 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm
No similar communication was ever sent by President Obama the last time there was a massive protest by the Iranian people against their terrorist government.
Disproving you, Flock, is so easy. Barack Obama June 23, 2009:



And here are his comments in an Iranian New Year address to the Iranian people in March 2010 (Obama delivered similar messages every year of his Presidency):



And here's an apples-to-apples comparison of Obama vs. Trump in regard to supporting the people of another Middle Eastern country, Egypt.
Barack Obama 2013 wrote:An honest, capable and representative government is what ordinary Egyptians seek and what they deserve. The longstanding partnership between the United States and Egypt is based on shared interests and values, and we will continue to work with the Egyptian people to ensure that Egypt’s transition to democracy succeeds.
Donald Trump 2019 referring to Egyptian President Sisi wrote:Where’s my favorite dictator? ... Everybody has demonstrations. I'm not concerned with it. Egypt has a great leader. He's highly respected.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#953 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:51 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm
No similar communication was ever sent by President Obama the last time there was a massive protest by the Iranian people against their terrorist government.
Disproving you, Flock, is so easy. Barack Obama June 23, 2009:



And here are his comments in an Iranian New Year address to the Iranian people in March 2010 (Obama delivered similar messages every year of his Presidency):



And here's an apples-to-apples comparison of Obama vs. Trump in regard to supporting the people of another Middle Eastern country, Egypt.
Barack Obama 2013 wrote:An honest, capable and representative government is what ordinary Egyptians seek and what they deserve. The longstanding partnership between the United States and Egypt is based on shared interests and values, and we will continue to work with the Egyptian people to ensure that Egypt’s transition to democracy succeeds.
Donald Trump 2019 referring to Egyptian President Sisi wrote:Where’s my favorite dictator? ... Everybody has demonstrations. I'm not concerned with it. Egypt has a great leader. He's highly respected.
The protests started on June 13th immediately after the supposed election of Ahmadinejad. Massive protests against the regime broke out. Obama was silent. It wasn't until 10 days later he offered the weasel words, signifying nothing, that you present above, after many people were killed and the protests smothered. It has been suggested it was only after a video of a dying protester gazing at the camera as she died that he decided to make a statement at all.
So easy to prove you wrong, because I REMEMBER and don't rely on the revisionist media who will and have changed and muddled facts to fit their agenda and narrative.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#954 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm
[I REMEMBER and don't rely on the revisionist media who will and have changed and muddled facts to fit their agenda and narrative.
Then perhaps you remember all the other oppressed peoples of the world that Donald Trump has stood up for in his three years in office....

Didn't think so.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#955 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:10 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 pm
[I REMEMBER and don't rely on the revisionist media who will and have changed and muddled facts to fit their agenda and narrative.
Then perhaps you remember all the other oppressed peoples of the world that Donald Trump has stood up for in his three years in office....

Didn't think so.
Yes I remember how the media and you have advanced a narrative like that. I don't think it's at all true. They also advanced a fantasy that trump colluded with russia to get elected. How truthful was that?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23317
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#956 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:53 pm

Irony: trump tweeting support for protestors chanting, "Death to liars."
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5241
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#957 Post by jarnon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:40 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23317
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#958 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:40 am
Donald J. Trump wrote:Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!
Image
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#959 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:17 am

Republican Presidential candidate Joe Walsh 2/4/20 wrote:I spoke in front of 3,000 Iowa Republicans last night. It was like a MAGA rally. I told them we needed a President who doesn’t lie all the time. The crowd booed me. I told them we needed a President who wasn’t indecent & cruel. The crowd booed me. I told them we needed a President who doesn’t care only about himself. The crowd booed me. I told them the Republican Party needed to do some real soul searching. The crowd booed me. I told them that, because of Trump, young people, women, and people of color want nothing to do with the Republican Party. The crowd booed me. I told them I’m a pro life, pro gun, secure the border conservative, but we need a President who is decent and represents everyone.
That's what today's Republican party, with rare exceptions, has become. And that includes Republicans-in-everything-but-name like Flock.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#960 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:17 am
Republican Presidential candidate Joe Walsh 2/4/20 wrote:I spoke in front of 3,000 Iowa Republicans last night. It was like a MAGA rally. I told them we needed a President who doesn’t lie all the time. The crowd booed me. I told them we needed a President who wasn’t indecent & cruel. The crowd booed me. I told them we needed a President who doesn’t care only about himself. The crowd booed me. I told them the Republican Party needed to do some real soul searching. The crowd booed me. I told them that, because of Trump, young people, women, and people of color want nothing to do with the Republican Party. The crowd booed me. I told them I’m a pro life, pro gun, secure the border conservative, but we need a President who is decent and represents everyone.
That's what today's Republican party, with rare exceptions, has become. And that includes Republicans-in-everything-but-name like Flock.
The President doesn't lie all the time. But the dems and the media tell you that he does, never pointing out or correctlng their own lies, so you believe them. The President is not indecent and cruel. But the dems and the media tell you he is, pretending that they themselves are above reproach, so you believe that. The President does not only care about himself. but the dems and the media self-servingly tell you he does, so you believe that. In actuality, both parties need to do soul searching, as well as the media, but the media and the dems do none, so they only focus on the shortcomings of the republican party and you believe that. The President has enacted reforms that have been of great benefit to young people, women and people of color with absolutely no help from the dems. But the dems and the media tell you none of those things and continue to bash, degrade and demean the President at every turn, and you believe them. Joe Walsh says we need a President who represents everyone. I look on the other side of the fence, at people like you, SSS, and I don't see anyone who would for one minute represent me. In fact most, if not all of them, deplore me and my values. They, including Joe Walsh, are consumed by hatred of our current President.
Our country has not imploded since Donald Trump was elected. The economy hasn't tanked, as Krugman predicted. We have not gotten into WWIII. There are no concentration camps. Dissenters or minorities or political opponents have not been rounded up or disappeared. We still have 3 branches of Government, we are not a dictatorship. He has not taken ownership of any sector of the economy. He has not shot anyone on 5th avenue. As far as I know he hasn't raped anyone, or had extra marital affairs in the Oval Office since taking office. I don't think he has grabbed anyone's pussy since taking office. If he did, I think we would have heard about it. He seems to have taken seriously the things he said he'd do if he became President. He seems to be trying to keep his promises the best he can, with no support at all from the other side.

What the hell is your problem?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#961 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
They, including Joe Walsh, are consumed by hatred of our current President.
So, everyone who finds the president's actions deplorable, including me and Joe Walsh and over 50% of the country, is consumed by hatred of him.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#962 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
The President has enacted reforms that have been of great benefit to young people, women and people of color with absolutely no help from the dems.
Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#963 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
The President has enacted reforms that have been of great benefit to young people, women and people of color with absolutely no help from the dems.
Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
He has rescinded many redundant, unneeded and faulty regulations that have resulted in record low unemployment figures for women, young people and people of color. And, sorry, his tax reforms, which the dems and the media always refer to as 'tax cuts for billionaires', as the do every time any tax cut is proposed or made, (and you believe them), have made a difference to everyone. Including women, young people and people of color.

Yes you missed them, as did the whole democratic caucus at the SOTU, who sat on their hands and twiddled their thumbs when trump mentioned these facts. I suppose they would like to see more women, young people and people of color out of work and on on the government dole. But of course, because he cited these facts, they must be lies.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#964 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:17 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
They, including Joe Walsh, are consumed by hatred of our current President.
So, everyone who finds the president's actions deplorable, including me and Joe Walsh and over 50% of the country, is consumed by hatred of him.
Seems so. Propaganda is very effective to those who are susceptible.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19305
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#965 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:32 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:17 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
They, including Joe Walsh, are consumed by hatred of our current President.
So, everyone who finds the president's actions deplorable, including me and Joe Walsh and over 50% of the country, is consumed by hatred of him.
Seems so. Propaganda is very effective to those who are susceptible.
Even to those who think they are not.

The linked story explains the lengths to which Donny's propaganda apparatus goes to immerse people in an alternate reality bearing little or no resemblance to the truth. And as I've been saying for a while now (and as flock so thoroughly illustrates), it's impossible to reason with someone who is unwilling or unable to tether his arguments to facts. You just have to bulldoze and politically neuter them. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#966 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:38 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:15 am
He has rescinded many redundant, unneeded and faulty regulations that have resulted in record low unemployment figures for women, young people and people of color. And, sorry, his tax reforms, which the dems and the media always refer to as 'tax cuts for billionaires', as the do every time any tax cut is proposed or made, (and you believe them), have made a difference to everyone. Including women, young people and people of color.
Low unemployment, when that results from low paying, part time jobs isn't that much of a help, and that's reflected by the fact that real wage growth has stagnated under Trump. On the other hand, when the tax cut results in stock buybacks and other types of economic maneuvers other than increased hiring of good-paying jobs, that doesn't produce much of a benefit either. Over the last year, while the stock market has skyrocketed, the average real weekly earnings in the US actually went down five cents.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/realer.t01.htm
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#967 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:55 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:32 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:17 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 am


So, everyone who finds the president's actions deplorable, including me and Joe Walsh and over 50% of the country, is consumed by hatred of him.
Seems so. Propaganda is very effective to those who are susceptible.
Even to those who think they are not.

The linked story explains the lengths to which Donny's propaganda apparatus goes to immerse people in an alternate reality bearing little or no resemblance to the truth. And as I've been saying for a while now (and as flock so thoroughly illustrates), it's impossible to reason with someone who is unwilling or unable to tether his arguments to facts. You just have to bulldoze and politically neuter them. --Bob
You want to go to the batphone to 'prove' your point, let me go to the anti batphone. McKay is a liberal shill and propagandist. He lies. He lies about lies. How's that?

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/crai ... facts-newt

You can always find propaganda to support propaganda, bob.
I guess the economy isn't doing well after all. All lies.
What isn't a lie, bobby?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23317
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#968 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
The President has enacted reforms that have been of great benefit to young people, women and people of color with absolutely no help from the dems.
Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
Well, he made my tax rate just 21%. Fuck him anyway.

I can't believe three of the four major networks put on his self-congratulatory speech. All but Fox.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#969 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:55 am
You want to go to the batphone to 'prove' your point, let me go to the anti batphone. McKay is a liberal shill and propagandist. He lies. He lies about lies. How's that?

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/crai ... facts-newt
Well, I hadn't heard of CNS News, but a quick check of them on mediabias/factcheck revealed the following unsurprising results:
Overall, we rate CNS News Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=cns+news

By way of comparison, they rate Fox News as strong right bias and mixed factually.

Of course, this won't matter to Flock, since he automatically rejects any news source that doesn't support his pre-existing view of the world, then he turns around and accuses me of getting my information from the batphone. It's an old trick. Joseph Goebbels was much better at it than Flock.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#970 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am
The President has enacted reforms that have been of great benefit to young people, women and people of color with absolutely no help from the dems.
Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
Well, he made my tax rate just 21%. Fuck him anyway.
So, which are you: young people, women, or people of color?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#971 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:35 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:58 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:55 am
You want to go to the batphone to 'prove' your point, let me go to the anti batphone. McKay is a liberal shill and propagandist. He lies. He lies about lies. How's that?

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/crai ... facts-newt
Well, I hadn't heard of CNS News, but a quick check of them on mediabias/factcheck revealed the following unsurprising results:
Overall, we rate CNS News Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=cns+news

By way of comparison, they rate Fox News as strong right bias and mixed factually.

Of course, this won't matter to Flock, since he automatically rejects any news source that doesn't support his pre-existing view of the world, then he turns around and accuses me of getting my information from the batphone. It's an old trick. Joseph Goebbels was much better at it than Flock.
I seem to remember going through this before.

https://www.justfactsdaily.com/media-bi ... dishonest/

Your turn. Maybe if you find two links to 'prove' your point, it will be doubly valid!!!!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#972 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:38 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am


Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
Well, he made my tax rate just 21%. Fuck him anyway.
So, which are you: young people, women, or people of color?
He's an American, even though he doesn't want to be one. His unemployment rate went down too. His 401k went up too, assuming he has one.
But if you look, you can find some gender, racial or whatever group you can complain about. Overall, Americans are doing much better in the past 3 years than they have done in a long time. But, of course, that is a lie.

Lie (noun) Any pronouncement, idea or utterance leftists don't agree with.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18040
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#973 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:22 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:38 pm
Overall, Americans are doing much better in the past 3 years than they have done in a long time. But, of course, that is a lie.
Trump inherited a rising economy. He's done very well for those at the top because of the rising stock market raising corporate profits that have not, in turn, been translated into good jobs. For the rest of the people, those who don't just spoonfeed themselves CNS News and similar sources, not so well. For those mentioned by Joe Walsh, very not so well.

For someone working two jobs to try to put food on the table for his family, the rise in the Dow Jones average doesn't do much good. And that's why Trump's approval is in the tank with those groups.

And here's some more tidbits about CNS News. They seem to do an even better job than you, Flock, of carrying Trump's water for him:

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2 ... tdown.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23317
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#974 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:28 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:33 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am


Please name a couple of them, because I seem to have missed them since I've been consumed by my hatred of Trump. And don't try to claim that the billionaire tax cut is one of these "reforms."
Well, he made my tax rate just 21%. Fuck him anyway.
So, which are you: young people, women, or people of color?
It seems I'm in the 1%, maybe 2%.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.


Post Reply