The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#126 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:55 pm

ghostjmf wrote:ABC hasn't yet pulled The Great American Baking Show, which I watch, even though pastry chef judge Johnny Iuzzini's awful acts, with witnesses, have been known for a while, articles say.
They've now cancelled the show and remaining episodes will not be aired.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 951201001/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: The Harvey List

#127 Post by jarnon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 pm

A program called To Be Announced has been appearing a lot lately in TV Guide listings.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#128 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
The press did some real investigating before publishing the Roy Moore story. They also did some real investigating before they declined to publish the hoax story that Veritas was attempting to put over on them.
There is overwhelming evidence that the 'press' is swayed toward the left.
That "overwhelming" evidence seems to exist fairly exclusively with right wing websites and commentators. And it's not as if the people being condemned: Moore, Franken, Weinstein, Spacey and the others don't have considerable resources at their disposal to refute such allegations if false. Yet the attempted defenses Moore made were so pathetically weak that even your buddy Sean Hannity didn't buy them at first (until he realized that the Senate seat might be at stake), and the most any of the others have come up with is often lame denials.
When the news media reports only on subjects that correspond to your own worldview and favorite narratives, it must be easy to overlook how biased they are. For people who don't agree with their basic premises and narrative, it's blaring. You can ignore it if you want to remain closed minded, but it's true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/proof-of ... ia-2014-11
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#129 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
ghostjmf wrote:ABC hasn't yet pulled The Great American Baking Show, which I watch, even though pastry chef judge Johnny Iuzzini's awful acts, with witnesses, have been known for a while, articles say.
They've now cancelled the show and remaining episodes will not be aired.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 951201001/
At some point, they are going to create a reality show that shows scumbags sexually harrassing innocent females. Watch for it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19552
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: The Harvey List

#130 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:06 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
There is overwhelming evidence that the 'press' is swayed toward the left.
That "overwhelming" evidence seems to exist fairly exclusively with right wing websites and commentators. And it's not as if the people being condemned: Moore, Franken, Weinstein, Spacey and the others don't have considerable resources at their disposal to refute such allegations if false. Yet the attempted defenses Moore made were so pathetically weak that even your buddy Sean Hannity didn't buy them at first (until he realized that the Senate seat might be at stake), and the most any of the others have come up with is often lame denials.
When the news media reports only on subjects that correspond to your own worldview and favorite narratives, it must be easy to overlook how biased they are. For people who don't agree with their basic premises and narrative, it's blaring. You can ignore it if you want to remain closed minded, but it's true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/proof-of ... ia-2014-11
There really isn't much room for bias in the Washington Post story that proved to be the beginning of the end for Roy Moore. Either they got the facts right or they didn't. And to believe they got the facts wrong, you have to believe either they were just making stuff up wholesale or that a whole bunch of strangers, many of whom were Republicans, were lying about Roy Moore. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13044
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: The Harvey List

#131 Post by earendel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
ghostjmf wrote:ABC hasn't yet pulled The Great American Baking Show, which I watch, even though pastry chef judge Johnny Iuzzini's awful acts, with witnesses, have been known for a while, articles say.
They've now cancelled the show and remaining episodes will not be aired.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/201 ... 951201001/
At some point, they are going to create a reality show that shows scumbags sexually harrassing innocent females. Watch for it.
They already have. It's called "The Bachelor". :mrgreen:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#132 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: When the news media reports only on subjects that correspond to your own worldview and favorite narratives, it must be easy to overlook how biased they are. For people who don't agree with their basic premises and narrative, it's blaring. You can ignore it if you want to remain closed minded, but it's true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/proof-of ... ia-2014-11
You are confusing the political leanings of particular reporters with the accuracy of the news they report. I'll grant you that more in the news media are liberal than conservative, but that doesn't mean that they are making up news stories. You might not like the way they are reporting on Trump and the Republicans in Congress but have they been significantly wrong? They do make mistakes, despite their efforts to be objective. That's the name of the game. But the vast majority of their stories, especially those from the major news organizations, are accurate.

What the right wing is doing is calling undue attention to the occasional error (repeating it over and over) and implying that this is somehow the standard. Ozzie Smith made dozens of errors in his career. And if some sportscaster chose to broadcast clips of those errors over and over and omit any of his good plays, you might get the impression he was a complete bungler instead of one of the best defensive players of all time.

The right wing can't face the truth that we've got a disaster of a President and Congress, and they really can't blame their two favorite whipping children of the last quarter century, Obama and Hillary, so they do the only thing they can, claim that the media is inventing news out of some liberal bias. This is a variety of the "kill the messenger" strategy that has been around since ancient times:
The first messenger, that gave notice of Lucullus' coming was so far from pleasing Tigranes that, he had his head cut off for his pains; and no man dared to bring further information. Without any intelligence at all, Tigranes sat while war was already blazing around him, giving ear only to those who flattered him.[
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
ghostjmf
Posts: 7377
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am

Re: The Harvey List

#133 Post by ghostjmf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Batali's been fired from "The Chew".

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#134 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:23 pm

silverscreenselect wrote: You are confusing the political leanings of particular reporters with the accuracy of the news they report.
Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm confused.
You might not like the way they are reporting on Trump and the Republicans in Congress but have they been significantly wrong?
Well, um.... YES! While they are obsessed with trumps tweets and argue about what he says and what he means, they don't report what he's accomplishing, unless they can spin it so it looks like the end of the world.
I watched his speech about deregulation today. Impressive and good stuff, from my point of view. Will it be reported by Lester Holt? Georgie Steponpoleus? Not unless it has a negative spin added to it. You KNOW it, yet you think that's OK. They reported every new regulation Obama dictated like it was saving the world from disaster, rather than adding ridiculous, redundant red tape in most cases.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
ghostjmf
Posts: 7377
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am

Re: The Harvey List

#135 Post by ghostjmf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:46 pm

That's Stephanopoulos (easy to look up; I did) & I believe he goes by "George" professionally.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19552
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: The Harvey List

#136 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote: You are confusing the political leanings of particular reporters with the accuracy of the news they report.
Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm confused.
You might not like the way they are reporting on Trump and the Republicans in Congress but have they been significantly wrong?
Well, um.... YES! While they are obsessed with trumps tweets and argue about what he says and what he means, they don't report what he's accomplishing, unless they can spin it so it looks like the end of the world.
I watched his speech about deregulation today. Impressive and good stuff, from my point of view. Will it be reported by Lester Holt? Georgie Steponpoleus? Not unless it has a negative spin added to it. You KNOW it, yet you think that's OK. They reported every new regulation Obama dictated like it was saving the world from disaster, rather than adding ridiculous, redundant red tape in most cases.
It's not much of an exaggeration to say that no responsible journalist has any obligation to report what Donny says because what Donny says has so little resemblance to the truth. What's important is what he does. And what Donny does is all too often illegal, completely unworkable, or simply the exact opposite of what he claimed during the campaign that he'd do. The tax bill that he intends to sign if it reaches his desk is just the latest example of the last category -- I really don't think his voters expected to get a tax increase to fund tax cuts for millionaires. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#137 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm

ghostjmf wrote:That's Stephanopoulos (easy to look up; I did) & I believe he goes by "George" professionally.
It was a disrespectful reference to the former Cheif of Staff to President Clinton masquerading as an unbiased journalist, as per bob's references to President Trump. There are many times in the past I have spelled his name correctly. So your patronizing post was really not necessary.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#138 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote: You are confusing the political leanings of particular reporters with the accuracy of the news they report.
Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm confused.
You might not like the way they are reporting on Trump and the Republicans in Congress but have they been significantly wrong?
Well, um.... YES! While they are obsessed with trumps tweets and argue about what he says and what he means, they don't report what he's accomplishing, unless they can spin it so it looks like the end of the world.
I watched his speech about deregulation today. Impressive and good stuff, from my point of view. Will it be reported by Lester Holt? Georgie Steponpoleus? Not unless it has a negative spin added to it. You KNOW it, yet you think that's OK. They reported every new regulation Obama dictated like it was saving the world from disaster, rather than adding ridiculous, redundant red tape in most cases.
It's not much of an exaggeration to say that no responsible journalist has any obligation to report what Donny says because what Donny says has so little resemblance to the truth. What's important is what he does. And what Donny does is all too often illegal, completely unworkable, or simply the exact opposite of what he claimed during the campaign that he'd do. The tax bill that he intends to sign if it reaches his desk is just the latest example of the last category -- I really don't think his voters expected to get a tax increase to fund tax cuts for millionaires. --Bob
Do you realize how much of a shill you are?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19552
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: The Harvey List

#139 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:11 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm confused.



Well, um.... YES! While they are obsessed with trumps tweets and argue about what he says and what he means, they don't report what he's accomplishing, unless they can spin it so it looks like the end of the world.
I watched his speech about deregulation today. Impressive and good stuff, from my point of view. Will it be reported by Lester Holt? Georgie Steponpoleus? Not unless it has a negative spin added to it. You KNOW it, yet you think that's OK. They reported every new regulation Obama dictated like it was saving the world from disaster, rather than adding ridiculous, redundant red tape in most cases.
It's not much of an exaggeration to say that no responsible journalist has any obligation to report what Donny says because what Donny says has so little resemblance to the truth. What's important is what he does. And what Donny does is all too often illegal, completely unworkable, or simply the exact opposite of what he claimed during the campaign that he'd do. The tax bill that he intends to sign if it reaches his desk is just the latest example of the last category -- I really don't think his voters expected to get a tax increase to fund tax cuts for millionaires. --Bob
Do you realize how much of a shill you are?
Do you realize how offensive it is for you to imply that I'm not reaching these conclusions by doing my own research and thinking them through for myself? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#140 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Do you realize how much of a shill you are?
For someone who gets almost his entire set of arguing points from Hannity and Breitbart to refer to someone else as a shill is ridiculous.

It might help if you looked up facts for once, not just what your handlers have to say, you might learn something different. But you've got an answer to that too. If you don't like the facts, then they are fake news.

Deregulation is good... that is if you're a multibillion dollar company that can make more money by no longer having to make sure that our air and water are clean. Companies in Victorian England didn't have to worry about details like that or about any worker safety laws or other niceties and they turned a pretty profit for their owners. Their employees and the citizens of London... not so much.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Estonut
Evil Genius
Posts: 9981
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 am
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: The Harvey List

#141 Post by Estonut » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Bob78164 wrote:It's not much of an exaggeration to say that no responsible journalist has any obligation to report what Donny says because what Donny says has so little resemblance to the truth. What's important is what he does.
Unless, of course, he is caught bragging to a better-looking, younger man that when one is famous, women let you do anything, "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." No one has accused him of this, yet some people can't let go of this.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 18474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#142 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Estonut wrote: No one has accused him of this, yet some people can't let go of this.
Other people can't let go of things like this:

http://time.com/5058646/donald-trump-accusers/
In January 1993, she told The Guardian, he “pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again” in one of his children’s rooms at Mar-a-Lago.
Trump came into the dressing room at the 2001 Miss USA pageant while the women were “half naked changing in our bikinis. … There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything.” Dixon was 18 at the time.
Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt when she sat next to him in first class on an airplane. “His hands were everywhere,” She encountered Trump three years later at a charity gala in Manhattan, where he called her a “c–t.
she encountered Trump outside an elevator, where she introduced herself. She said he began kissing her cheeks and then kissed her on the mouth. “It was so inappropriate,”
Trump groped her behind at Mar-a-Lago. She was 23 at the time. She said that he had flirted with her at his Florida estate two years earlier.
Trump “forc[ed] his tongue down my throat” during an interview at Mar-a-Lago. “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” Stoynoff said Trump told her at a time.
Trump kissed her on the lips twice while she was representing Utah in the 1997 Miss USA pageant. She was 21 at the time. She said that a pageant chaperone witnessed the second alleged encounter and that it made her so uncomfortable that she advised Taggart McDowell not to be alone with Trump again.
at a dinner with Trump in the 1990s, women were only allowed to leave if they walked across the table. Boyne said Trump looked up the women’s skirts and commented on whether they were wearing underwear.
Trump kissed her without her consent at his office in New York after she reached out to him for business advice. She said that he later groped her and kissed her “very aggressively” before a dinner in Beverly Hills.
Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her vagina at a Manhattan nightclub when she was in her early 20s.
Trump touched her breast while she was waiting for a car service outside the U.S. Open. When she flinched, she said Trump told her: “Don’t you know who I am? Don’t you know who I am?”
Trump grabbed her butt before she appeared on “Late Show With David Letterman” with other Miss Universe contestants.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: The Harvey List

#143 Post by BackInTex » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
..example after example of accusations...

But has Trump ever paid $850,000 to an accuser to buy their silence ( a standard of guilt by some lawyers here)?
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23511
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#144 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:22 am

BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
..example after example of accusations...

But has Trump ever paid $850,000 to an accuser to buy their silence ( a standard of guilt by some lawyers here)?
We don't know due to gag order settlements.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 10832
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: The Harvey List

#145 Post by BackInTex » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 am

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:
..example after example of accusations...

But has Trump ever paid $850,000 to an accuser to buy their silence ( a standard of guilt by some lawyers here)?
We don't know due to gag order settlements.

But we DO know for WJC. And you don't care.
In the end, they will all pretty much taste the same.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 19552
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: The Harvey List

#146 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:19 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

But has Trump ever paid $850,000 to an accuser to buy their silence ( a standard of guilt by some lawyers here)?
We don't know due to gag order settlements.

But we DO know for WJC. And you don't care.
Do you ever get tired of whataboutism? Do you have any other defense of Donny? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
ghostjmf
Posts: 7377
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:09 am

Re: The Harvey List

#147 Post by ghostjmf » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:31 am

I just don't understand the butt-gropers. Breast-gropers. Don't understand the more-forced assaults either, but what do grown men, often men in relationships with grown women who presumably *want* to be groped in private by these men, get from groping a complete stranger or casual acquaintance.

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 23511
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#148 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 am

ghostjmf wrote:I just don't understand the butt-gropers. Breast-gropers. Don't understand the more-forced assaults either, but what do grown men, often men in relationships with grown women who presumably *want* to be groped in private by these men, get from groping a complete stranger or casual acquaintance.
They probably have more Neandertal genes than the general population.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#149 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: We don't know due to gag order settlements.

But we DO know for WJC. And you don't care.
Do you ever get tired of whataboutism? Do you have any other defense of Donny? --Bob
Is whataboutism a focus group approved word? Why is pointing out politically motivated hypocrisy verboten when it pertains to dems?

If I could go back and change the results of the election so that neither trump nor clinton got elected, I would be all in. But we have trump. He is as much of a scumbag as clinton is. You gave clinton a pass for his scumbagginess because you agreed with his politics. It is hypocritical for you to point fingers at those who are doing the same for trump.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 5580
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Harvey List

#150 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:46 am

ghostjmf wrote:I just don't understand the butt-gropers. Breast-gropers. Don't understand the more-forced assaults either, but what do grown men, often men in relationships with grown women who presumably *want* to be groped in private by these men, get from groping a complete stranger or casual acquaintance.
I don't understand either. Based on the popular media reporting, you could come to the conclusion that it is more common with men in powerful positions. But is that accurate? The media focuses on what sells papers or increases ratings. Is this being blown out of proportion? I don't know.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar

Post Reply