The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Message
Author
User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5408
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#676 Post by Vandal » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:03 pm

Vandal wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:50 am
Former NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to sexual assault charges, avoids life sentence
On Monday, former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. pleaded guilty to raping an unconscious teen in 2003 and the sexual battery of a 54-year-old hitchhiker in 2018. He will be sentenced to between 12 and 18 years in prison, according to CBS News.

In agreeing to a plea deal, Winslow avoided a retrial on six felonies in San Diego County Superior Court, which included kidnapping, sodomy, forced oral copulation and two charges of forcible rape. Those charges could have resulted in a life sentence. As part of the plea deal, those six charges were dropped and the attack on the hitchhiker was reduced to a sexual battery charge.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/form ... -sentence/
Ex-NFL Player Kellen Winslow II Gets 14 Years for Rapes

Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II was sentenced Wednesday to 14 years in prison for multiple rapes and other sexual offenses against five women in Southern California, including one who was homeless when he attacked her in 2018.

The 37-year-old son of San Diego Chargers Hall of Fame receiver Kellen Winslow appeared via videoconference at the hearing in San Diego Superior Court in Vista, a city north of San Diego. He declined to comment before his sentence, saying his lawyers had advised him not to speak.

San Diego County Superior Court Judge Blaine Bowman said Winslow can only be described with “two words and that is sexual predator." He said he selected women who were vulnerable because of their age or their living situation with the idea that “hopefully he would get away with it in his mind."

Winslow was once the highest-paid tight end in the league, earning more than $40 million over his 10 seasons before he left in 2013.


https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... in%202018.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11382
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: The Harvey List

#677 Post by BackInTex » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:18 pm

..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#678 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Head football coach Les Miles has "parted ways" with the University of Kansas, three days after being placed on administrative leave following reports of inappropriate behavior toward female students when he was coach at LSU in 2013.

It probably didn't help Miles that he finished 0-9 this year.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... ball-coach
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#679 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:50 pm

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#680 Post by kroxquo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:04 am

He'll join Speedy Gonzalez in the WB Hall of Shame.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13223
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: The Harvey List

#681 Post by earendel » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:45 am

kroxquo wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:04 am
He'll join Speedy Gonzalez in the WB Hall of Shame.
Apparently there some who are outraged that Lola Bunny has lost her boobs in Space Jam 2.
https://www.newsweek.com/lola-bunnys-de ... te-1574012
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#682 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:05 am

kroxquo wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:04 am
He'll join Speedy Gonzalez in the WB Hall of Shame.
Actually, Speedy Gonzalez is still in the Space Jam Movie and is voiced by comic Gabriel Iglesias. Efforts to remove Speedy from Warner cartoons in the past have been rejected by the Hispanic community, especially Mexicans who view Speedy as a cultural icon. (Most Mexican restaurants I've been to feature a Speedy Gonzalez lunch special.)

As for Pepe, here's some details about the scene in which he was scheduled to appear. This scene wasn't cut, but, more accurately, was never finished. This decision occurred well before the current controversy, when the movie's current director took over and the filmmakers never completed the necessary animation on the scene (the film features Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny interacting with human actors like Lebron James, as in Roger Rabbit)
Pepe was set to appear in a black-and-white Casablanca-like Rick’s Cafe sequence. Pepe, playing a bartender, starts hitting on a woman at the bar played by Santo. He begins kissing her arm, which she pulls back, then slamming Pepe into the chair next to hers. She then pours her drink on Pepe, and slaps him hard, sending him spinning in a stool, which is then stopped by LeBron James’ hand. James and Bugs Bunny are looking for Lola, and Pepe knows her whereabouts. Pepe then tells the guys that Penelope cat has filed a restraining order against him. James makes a remark in the script that Pepe can’t grab other Tunes without their consent.

Upon learning that her scene with Pepe was cut, [actress Greice] Santo was upset according to her spokesperson. The actress-singer has been a victim of sexual harassment and has spoken out against it; even recording a debut single “Você Você” back in February 2018 with multi- Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica to empower women to stand up to sexual predators and sexual harassment. Santo even has a non-profit, Glam with Greice, which aims to empower victims of domestic violence to change their lives for the better. Santo took joy in shooting the Space Jam sequel scene with Pepe, because the skunk finally gets his comeuppance.
A new group of Looney Tunes shorts appeared on HBO Max last summer shortly after the streaming service's debut. These cartoons raised a stir at the time because of Warner Brothers' decision not to have Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam use firearms in their eternally fruitless chase after Bugs Bunny. Now, they try to kill Bugs with hatchets, mallets, and various similar weapons.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24247
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#683 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:08 am

Image
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#684 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:18 pm

The woman who accused actor Armie Hammer online of raping her has now come forward publicly, and the Los Angeles Police Department is now investigating. Hammer's attorney denies the charges and says that the relationship between the two was consensual. The woman is represented by Gloria Allred. The woman has not identified herself by name but appeared at a press conference with Allred calling herself "Effie." According to Effie and Allred, other women have confirmed to them that they were also assaulted by Hammer.

As a result of the original charges, Hammer has become another Kevin Spacey in Hollywood, being dropped from various projects to which he was attached, including a romantic comedy opposite Jennifer Lopez and a miniseries about the making of The Godfather in which Hammer was to play producer Al Ruddy.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/armi ... 234933830/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24247
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#685 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:52 am

Former lobbyist accuses Rep. Tom Reed, a potential Cuomo challenger, of sexual misconduct

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html

By Beth Reinhard
March 19, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. MST

Nicolette Davis said she was 25 on her first networking trip as a junior lobbyist for an insurance company when she felt the 45-year-old congressman’s hand on her back. She and other lobbyists had gathered at an Irish pub in Minneapolis after a day of ice fishing, Davis told The Washington Post, and Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y) was seated to her left.

“A drunk congressman is rubbing my back,” she texted a friend and co-worker at Aflac that evening in 2017, adding later, “HELP HELP.”

Reed, his hand outside her blouse, briefly fumbled with her bra before unhooking it by pinching the clasp, Davis told The Post. He moved his hand to her thigh, inching upward, she said.

Frozen in fear, she said, she asked the person sitting to her right for help. He obliged by pulling the congressman away from the table and out of the restaurant, Davis said.

<more>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5408
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#686 Post by Vandal » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:58 am

The story continues...

Rep. Tom Reed will not seek reelection, run for New York governor amid sexual misconduct allegations

Rep. Tom Reed said Sunday he would not run for reelection or for governor in 2022 after a woman accused him of inappropriate touching at a bar four years ago.

The decision by the Corning Republican comes after Reed had spoken publicly in recent weeks about potentially running for governor next year or whether to run for another term.

Instead, Reed said he would stick to a pledge he made when he was first elected in 2010 that he would only serve for six terms, which will finish at the end of 2022.

In a statement, Reed apologized to former lobbyist Nicolette Davis after The Washington Post reported Friday that an intoxicated Reed rubbed her back, moved his hand outside her shirt, unfastened her bra and continued to grope her in a bar in Minneapolis.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 794567001/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5408
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#687 Post by Vandal » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Five more lawsuits filed vs. Deshaun Watson, including one alleging sexual assault in March 2021

HOUSTON -- Five more lawsuits alleging sexual assault and inappropriate conduct were filed against Deshaun Watson on Monday, including one that alleges the Houston Texans quarterback sexually assaulted a woman this month.

The attorney representing the women, Tony Buzbee, has filed 12 lawsuits against Watson since last week.

One lawsuit filed Monday alleges that Watson assaulted a massage therapist in March 2021 by "touching her with his penis and exposing himself."

Another of Monday's lawsuits is centered on two massage sessions, one in June 2020 and one in August 2020, in which Watson is alleged to have harassed a woman by "grabbing Plaintiff's buttocks and vagina, touching her with his penis and trying to force her to perform oral sex on him." This lawsuit alleges that the first massage was booked through a spa and the second through Instagram, where the woman says she "did not realize that Watson was a returning client."



https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/311 ... march-2021
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#688 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Thomas Middleditch, comedian and celebrity WWTBAM contestant, has been accused of groping multiple women at an exclusive now-defunct Goth club in Los Angeles called Cloak & Dagger. It's alleged that Middleton and other members of the club repeatedly made unwanted advances to various women and that the club owners ignored the complaints. The club had an exclusive membership and tried to "re-create the mystique of L.A.’s Goth scene of the 1980s, when bands like Christian Death and 45 Grave forged a darkness-amid-the-sunshine aesthetic, fetishizing decayed Old Hollywood glamour."

This article details a lot of what went on at the club. Let's just say that it could probably be the source of a neverending stream of Harvey list posts:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... uct-claims
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob Juch
Posts: 24247
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
Location: Oro Valley, Arizona
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#689 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:22 am

‘Nobody Tells Daddy No’: A Housing Boss’s Many Abuse Cases

Victor Rivera gained power and profit as New York’s homeless crisis worsened. Accused of sexual and financial misconduct, he has largely escaped consequences.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/07/nyre ... eless.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

User avatar
Vandal
Director of Promos
Posts: 5408
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Location: Literary Circles
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#690 Post by Vandal » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:51 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:22 pm
Five more lawsuits filed vs. Deshaun Watson, including one alleging sexual assault in March 2021

HOUSTON -- Five more lawsuits alleging sexual assault and inappropriate conduct were filed against Deshaun Watson on Monday, including one that alleges the Houston Texans quarterback sexually assaulted a woman this month.

The attorney representing the women, Tony Buzbee, has filed 12 lawsuits against Watson since last week.

One lawsuit filed Monday alleges that Watson assaulted a massage therapist in March 2021 by "touching her with his penis and exposing himself."

Another of Monday's lawsuits is centered on two massage sessions, one in June 2020 and one in August 2020, in which Watson is alleged to have harassed a woman by "grabbing Plaintiff's buttocks and vagina, touching her with his penis and trying to force her to perform oral sex on him." This lawsuit alleges that the first massage was booked through a spa and the second through Instagram, where the woman says she "did not realize that Watson was a returning client."



https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/311 ... march-2021
Our own infrequent BB, Bixby17 (Steph Stradley), wrote a piece on the Watson lawsuits. She answers many FAQs here:

https://www.stradleylaw.com/blog/deshau ... questions/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Working on:
Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster


User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#692 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:57 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:18 pm
The woman who accused actor Armie Hammer online of raping her has now come forward publicly, and the Los Angeles Police Department is now investigating. Hammer's attorney denies the charges and says that the relationship between the two was consensual. The woman is represented by Gloria Allred. The woman has not identified herself by name but appeared at a press conference with Allred calling herself "Effie." According to Effie and Allred, other women have confirmed to them that they were also assaulted by Hammer.

As a result of the original charges, Hammer has become another Kevin Spacey in Hollywood, being dropped from various projects to which he was attached, including a romantic comedy opposite Jennifer Lopez and a miniseries about the making of The Godfather in which Hammer was to play producer Al Ruddy.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/armi ... 234933830/
The release of Kenneth Branagh's Agatha Christie film, Death on the Nile, has been postponed again until February, 2022. Unlike earlier delays, which were due to the pandemic, this one is more related to Armie Hammer's legal troubles. Hammer has a key role in the movie, so recasting him (as was done with Kevin Spacey in All the Money in the World) or writing him out of the script would be difficult. Since Death on the Nile is a Fox project, this is now Disney's problem.

At the time his scandal became public, Kevin Spacey had completed a film, Billionaire Boys Club, with Ansel Elgort, Taron Egerton, and Emma Roberts. That movie eventually received a token theatrical release, grossing $1,300, before being sent to video (I saw it on Amazon Prime). Death on the Nile is a $90 million project, so it may wind up on Disney Plus, or, more likely, Hulu, if Hammer's legal problems persist.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#693 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm

A story appeared in the New York Times today (there has been no official confirmation or denial from the Justice Department) that Fla. Congressman Matt Gaetz is under investigation for possible sex trafficking involving a 17-year-old girl who he allegedly took across state lines (a violation of the Mann Act). This supposed investigation began last summer during the Trump/Barr administration. Not surprisingly, Gaetz has denied the charges although he seems to have acknowledged the fact that the investigation exists. But he has gone beyond the usual claims about fake news and liberal media and has accused a former federal prosecutor by name on Fox News of being behind an extortion plot against Gaetz, demanding $25 million or he would disclose the details of the investigation. Gaetz claims that he is helping the FBI investigate that prosecutor (the FBI also refused comment on Gaetz's claim). That prosecutor (now an attorney in private practice) has denied Gaetz's allegations.

I've tried to make this post as objective as possible, since exactly who is under investigation and for what is unclear, let alone whether anyone is guilty of any crimes. However, the allegations that Gaetz has made against the prosecutor could leave him open to a very large defamation lawsuit if unfounded.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Pastor Fireball
Posts: 2390
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#694 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:23 pm

I'm not saying that Gaetz is guilty. His voting record is already saying it.

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2017695 (2017 H.R.3813/S.1536 -- Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act)

He has since tried to use the "it's not big gubmint's job" excuse to justify his vote against the bill and in support of human trafficking, but that didn't stop every other anti-gubmint Repubican in Congress from voting for this bill and Former Guy from signing this bill into law. He has to be the stupidest person in Congress not named Louie Gohmert (even Loopy Louie voted for this bill) to think that being the only person to vote against human trafficking would never come back to bite him in the ass. It's just bad optics.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 11940
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: The Harvey List

#695 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:12 pm

I guess we'll see what happens. With that said that guy has always creeped me out.
Well, then

User avatar
a1mamacat
Posts: 6679
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: The Harvey List

#696 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:12 pm
I guess we'll see what happens. With that said that guy has always creeped me out.
You know you’re doomed when Jim Jordan is your cheerleader.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 19492
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The Harvey List

#697 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:26 am

There are now reports that Gaetz showed nude pictures of various women he had slept with to his colleagues in Congress. Not part of the DOJ investigation, but a sign of real class on his part.

Having said that, the reports seem to indicate that, with the exception of the one woman who was 17 when she was involved with Gaetz, all the other women were of legal age. He supposedly paid them money online through various websites to meet with him for sex. That's simple solicitation made easier through the Internet technology, a state misdemeanor at worst. If you arrested every man guilty of this, the jails would be overflowing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 11382
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: The Harvey List

#698 Post by BackInTex » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:43 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:26 am
There are now reports that Gaetz showed nude pictures of various women he had slept with to his colleagues in Congress. Not part of the DOJ investigation, but a sign of real class on his part.

Having said that, the reports seem to indicate that, with the exception of the one woman who was 17 when she was involved with Gaetz, all the other women were of legal age. He supposedly paid them money online through various websites to meet with him for sex. That's simple solicitation made easier through the Internet technology, a state misdemeanor at worst. If you arrested every man guilty of this, the jails would be overflowing.
It appears you accept these allegations as fact.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
a1mamacat
Posts: 6679
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: The Harvey List

#699 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:32 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:43 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:26 am
There are now reports that Gaetz showed nude pictures of various women he had slept with to his colleagues in Congress. Not part of the DOJ investigation, but a sign of real class on his part.

Having said that, the reports seem to indicate that, with the exception of the one woman who was 17 when she was involved with Gaetz, all the other women were of legal age. He supposedly paid them money online through various websites to meet with him for sex. That's simple solicitation made easier through the Internet technology, a state misdemeanor at worst. If you arrested every man guilty of this, the jails would be overflowing.
It appears you accept these allegations as fact.
If Gaetz were a democrat, you would be screaming for his head on a plate with this amount of supposition.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 7284
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: The Harvey List

#700 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:39 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:32 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:43 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:26 am
There are now reports that Gaetz showed nude pictures of various women he had slept with to his colleagues in Congress. Not part of the DOJ investigation, but a sign of real class on his part.

Having said that, the reports seem to indicate that, with the exception of the one woman who was 17 when she was involved with Gaetz, all the other women were of legal age. He supposedly paid them money online through various websites to meet with him for sex. That's simple solicitation made easier through the Internet technology, a state misdemeanor at worst. If you arrested every man guilty of this, the jails would be overflowing.
It appears you accept these allegations as fact.
If Gaetz were a democrat, you would be screaming for his head on a plate with this amount of supposition.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

Post Reply