The Harvey List

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Re: The Harvey List

#576 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:00 am

earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: About bloody time! I hope he flips on trump.
LOL. Clinton was his biggest buddy.
I wouldn't say that - there's a tweet from 2002 talking about Epstein and how he likes "beautiful women...on the younger side."

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Who told you that? Bob Juch? Considering Twitter was founded in 2006, I find that a little hard to believe.
Also, the above "tweet" exceeds the 140 characters allowed from 2006 to 2017.

You're smarter than that Ear. I least I thought so.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#577 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:57 am

BackInTex wrote:
earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
I wouldn't say that - there's a tweet from 2002 talking about Epstein and how he likes "beautiful women...on the younger side."

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Who told you that? Bob Juch? Considering Twitter was founded in 2006, I find that a little hard to believe.

That was during an interview with Trump for New York Magazine in 2002.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jarnon

#578 Post by jarnon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:03 am

Bob and BIT are both wrong. According to right-wing Israeli media, Epstein’s BFF is actually former PM Ehud Barak.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#579 Post by jarnon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 am

The opposite extreme: A top admiral’s career derailed because his friend is a sex offender.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... -next-cno/

Imagine if we had such high standards in civilian life.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#580 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 am

Gee, whatever became of Ms. Carroll? No traction? On to the next ... whatever! lol!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#581 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 am

tlynn78 wrote:Gee, whatever became of Ms. Carroll? No traction? On to the next ... whatever! lol!
And what exactly is she supposed to do that she hasn't done already?

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#582 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:Gee, whatever became of Ms. Carroll? No traction? On to the next ... whatever! lol!

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.
I don't imagine she'll do a thing. She's served her purpose, it got no traction, and y'all will just move on to the next flash in the pan. Kind of my point.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#583 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:14 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:

If people are willing to support Trump despite some 20 or so documented sexual assaults accusations on women over the years, an extra one or two won't make a difference.
Fixed it for you.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#584 Post by earendel » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:07 pm

BackInTex wrote:
earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

My apology. The quote came from a biography written by Tim O'Brien. He reproduced it in a tweet. I mistakenly thought it was a tweet from Trump.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

jarnon

#585 Post by jarnon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 am

jarnon wrote:The opposite extreme: A top admiral’s career derailed because his friend is a sex offender.

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-nav ... -next-cno/

Imagine if we had such high standards in civilian life.
Are the Air Force’s standards as strict as the Navy’s?

Officer alleges sexual misconduct by general
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#586 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:01 am

Acosta has resigned.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#587 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:08 am

Singer R. Kelly is in custody in Chicago on federal sex crime charges and federal agents conducted a search of his Trump Tower residence.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#588 Post by Vandal » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:49 am

Kevin Spacey criminal groping case dropped by prosecutors due to accuser's 'unavailability'
The criminal groping case against Kevin Spacey is over: Prosecutors in Nantucket, Massachusetts, announced late Wednesday they are dropping the charge that he sexually assaulted a teen bus boy in an island bar in the summer of 2016.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe filed a "Nolle Prosequi" document on Nantucket, declaring the case is dropped "due to the unavailability of the complaining witness."

At an eyebrow-raising pretrial hearing in the case last week on Nantucket, the accuser, William Little, now 21, abruptly invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination while being questioned about the mysterious disappearance of his cellphone and whether he or his mother had deleted texts from the night in question.

That led Judge Thomas Barrett to strike all his testimony from earlier in the hearing, and raised questions about whether Little would be able and willing to testify for the prosecution against Spacey.

Barrett himself cast doubt on the state's case moving forward. He said the case “may well be dismissed” if the accuser refuses to testify. “The case revolves around this individual, and without him the Commonwealth will have a tough row to hoe," the judge said.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 760951001/
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

BackInTex

#589 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:01 am

Vandal wrote:Kevin Spacey criminal groping case dropped by prosecutors due to accuser's 'unavailability'
The criminal groping case against Kevin Spacey is over: Prosecutors in Nantucket, Massachusetts, announced late Wednesday they are dropping the charge that he sexually assaulted a teen bus boy in an island bar in the summer of 2016.

Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe filed a "Nolle Prosequi" document on Nantucket, declaring the case is dropped "due to the unavailability of the complaining witness."

At an eyebrow-raising pretrial hearing in the case last week on Nantucket, the accuser, William Little, now 21, abruptly invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination while being questioned about the mysterious disappearance of his cellphone and whether he or his mother had deleted texts from the night in question.

That led Judge Thomas Barrett to strike all his testimony from earlier in the hearing, and raised questions about whether Little would be able and willing to testify for the prosecution against Spacey.

Barrett himself cast doubt on the state's case moving forward. He said the case “may well be dismissed” if the accuser refuses to testify. “The case revolves around this individual, and without him the Commonwealth will have a tough row to hoe," the judge said.
Guess he didn't get the payday he was expecting.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#590 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Vandal wrote:Kevin Spacey criminal groping case dropped by prosecutors due to accuser's 'unavailability'

Huh? Couldn't that mean he did?

BackInTex

#591 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Huh? Couldn't that mean he did?
It could be, but the fact that he "lost" his cellphone to me indicates he wants the matter dropped so HE doesn't face criminal charges.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Vandal
Director of Promos

#592 Post by Vandal » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:31 am

From Twitter:
BREAKING: R. Kelly entered a plea of not guilty moments ago in his racketeering and sex trafficking case in NY. Judge denied bail for R. Kelly saying the singer has access to financial resources and has “significant incentive to flee.”
@PIX11News
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#593 Post by Vandal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:48 am

Placido Domingo, one of the world's most recognizable and accomplished opera singers, has been accused of sexually inappropriate behavior by women who shared their experiences with the Associated Press.
Nine women told the AP that they were sexually harassed by the long-married, Spanish-born superstar in encounters that took place over three decades beginning in the late 1980s. A half-dozen other women told the AP that suggestive overtures by Domingo made them uncomfortable.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 995241001/
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

jarnon

#594 Post by jarnon » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:56 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#595 Post by BackInTex » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:55 am

That’s good news for folks who may want to have their hair brushed by a hot looking naked blonde. Really. No relationship required.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#596 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:10 am

BackInTex wrote:
That’s good news for folks who may want to have their hair brushed by a hot looking naked blonde. Really. No relationship required.
She was accused of two relationships. She has denied a relationship with her Congressional staffer (which would be against Congressional ethics rules). She hasn't said anything about a relationship with her campaign staffer (which isn't). --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

themanwho

#597 Post by themanwho » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
She was accused of two relationships. She has denied a relationship with her Congressional staffer (which would be against Congressional ethics rules). She hasn't said anything about a relationship with her campaign staffer (which isn't). --Bob
She resigned from Congress this afternoon.
"I will win BIG on a game show this coming year!" - since gsabc isn't using it any more.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#598 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:05 pm

themanwho wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
She resigned from Congress this afternoon.
To be precise, she announced that she will resign. She hasn't actually stepped down yet, although that is expected shortly. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#599 Post by jarnon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#600 Post by BackInTex » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:41 pm

It wouldn't have been so bad had he not kept referring to his winkie as "my Whopper®".
~~ Thomas Jefferson