False flag operations aren't just my imagination

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

False flag operations aren't just my imagination

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:51 am

Stephen Marks, a supporter of Donny, defaced some local elementary schools with anti-Trump graffiti in an effort to frame liberals. He was caught on camera and admitted to the acts. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

Re: False flag operations aren't just my imagination

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 am

Bob78164 wrote:Stephen Marks, a supporter of Donny, defaced some local elementary schools with anti-Trump graffiti in an effort to frame liberals. He was caught on camera and admitted to the acts. --Bob
An a-hole.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 am

Let me know when a Trump supporter tries to assassinate the entire group of Democrat house members. Until then, meh.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:09 pm

BackInTex wrote:Let me know when a Trump supporter tries to assassinate the entire group of Democrat house members. Until then, meh.
At least he didn't try to beat up a CNN reporter. Then he'd be in real trouble.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Stephen Marks, a supporter of Donny, defaced some local elementary schools with anti-Trump graffiti in an effort to frame liberals. He was caught on camera and admitted to the acts. --Bob
It would be better for your health if you don't go Eating Grapes off the Wallpaper about it, but I guess if you want to go Ape over it, that would be Neato too. I can Dig it either way.

http://www.citrus.k12.fl.us/staffdev/so ... 01960s.pdf

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Read about the St. Olaf hate crime hoax. A black student fabricated a racist note.

http://www.startribune.com/st-olaf-repo ... 421912763/

I was going to say that we could play this game all day long, then I realized that you would likely run out of ammo very quickly, whereas there are plenty of hoaxes committed by your side. I would have no trouble digging up countless examples.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Spock wrote:
Read about the St. Olaf hate crime hoax. A black student fabricated a racist note.

I was going to say that we could play this game all day long, then I realized that you would likely run out of ammo very quickly, whereas there are plenty of hoaxes committed by your side. I would have no trouble digging up countless examples.
Just bear both of these examples in mind, rather than rushing to judgment, the next time what appears to be a race- or politically-inspired crime occurs. Much better to wait for the facts to come out. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#8 Post by Estonut » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Just bear both of these examples in mind, rather than rushing to judgment, the next time what appears to be a race- or politically-inspired crime occurs. Much better to wait for the facts to come out.
As you have on your pussy-grabbing accusations? Oh wait, you haven't even waited for accusations.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Just bear both of these examples in mind, rather than rushing to judgment, the next time what appears to be a race- or politically-inspired crime occurs. Much better to wait for the facts to come out.
As you have on your pussy-grabbing accusations? Oh wait, you haven't even waited for accusations.
We have Donny's voice on tape holding this conduct out as something to brag about. That says all we need to know about his attitude, and that attitude all by itself is despicable and contemptible. --Bob

mrkelley23

#10 Post by mrkelley23 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Just bear both of these examples in mind, rather than rushing to judgment, the next time what appears to be a race- or politically-inspired crime occurs. Much better to wait for the facts to come out.
We have Donny's voice on tape holding this conduct out as something to brag about. That says all we need to know about his attitude, and that attitude all by itself is despicable and contemptible. --Bob
Do you even grasp the cognitive dissonance here? You accuse people of flirting when they use a diminutive form of your name, then you do the same with Trump? Are you flirting with him? If not, how can we tell the difference? I"m getting mixed signals here.

And as far as Trump's pussy-grabbing tape, he was not aware he was being recorded, so he thought his locker-room talk was relatively private. Bill Clinton bragged about the Astroturf in the back of his El Camino for a large crowd of southerners, who all knew exactly what he meant, by the reaction.

I truly don't care what your political views are, or how you choose to express them. But I would like to see just a tad less hypocrisy.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Estonut
Evil Genius

#11 Post by Estonut » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:17 am

mrkelley23 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:As you have on your pussy-grabbing accusations? Oh wait, you haven't even waited for accusations.
Do you even grasp the cognitive dissonance here? You accuse people of flirting when they use a diminutive form of your name, then you do the same with Trump? Are you flirting with him? If not, how can we tell the difference? I"m getting mixed signals here.

And as far as Trump's pussy-grabbing tape, he was not aware he was being recorded, so he thought his locker-room talk was relatively private. Bill Clinton bragged about the Astroturf in the back of his El Camino for a large crowd of southerners, who all knew exactly what he meant, by the reaction.

I truly don't care what your political views are, or how you choose to express them. But I would like to see just a tad less hypocrisy.
Well said, Mr. K. Though I might not always agree with them, there are a few liberal-types here that can always be counted on to be thoughtful, rational, considerate, well-reasoned and well-expressed in their posts. You are certainly one of them. Thank you for that.
Groucho Marx

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:As you have on your pussy-grabbing accusations? Oh wait, you haven't even waited for accusations.

Ah. I thought what was going on was clear but apparently not. BiT doesn't care for my consistent references to "Donny." He expresses his displeasure by using a diminutive form of my name in an effort to make me uncomfortable. I'm mocking him in order to return the favor.

I literally had no idea what you were talking about with the Astroturf reference so I looked it up. As I understand it, that was Bill Clinton more or less bragging about consensual sexual encounters when he was young. The bragging may be tasteless, but I have no problem with the underlying attitude he was expressing. I only wish our culture allowed women to be open about their sexuality in the same way.

Donny's lack of awareness that he was being recorded is completely beside the point. And whether he actually did grab women's genitals (although roughly a dozen women, one of whom is now suing him, have accused him of conduct that was, to say the least, inappropriate) is secondary to the point I'm currently making. What's despicable and contemptible about Donny's recording is that he thinks that grabbing women by the genitals with impunity is something worth bragging about.

There was a time when the conduct alleged by these women (if proved) would result in a unanimous recommendation for expulsion from the Senate Ethics Committee. But in the current Senate no one is even interested in investigating it. --Bob

BackInTex

#13 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Donny's lack of awareness that he was being recorded is completely beside the point. And whether he actually did grab women's genitals (although roughly a dozen women, one of whom is now suing him, have accused him of conduct that was, to say the least, inappropriate) is secondary to the point I'm currently making. What's despicable and contemptible about Donny's recording is that he thinks that grabbing women by the genitals with impunity is something worth bragging about.

--Bob
Let me simplify this for everyone. Bobbie thinks bragging about being able to assault women is despicable, but actually assaulting them, well, it's O.K. as long as you don't brag about it. You can still get his vote and support.

Did I get that right?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#14 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Donny's lack of awareness that he was being recorded is completely beside the point. And whether he actually did grab women's genitals (although roughly a dozen women, one of whom is now suing him, have accused him of conduct that was, to say the least, inappropriate) is secondary to the point I'm currently making. What's despicable and contemptible about Donny's recording is that he thinks that grabbing women by the genitals with impunity is something worth bragging about.

--Bob
Let me simplify this for everyone. Bobbie thinks bragging about being able to assault women is despicable, but actually assaulting them, well, it's O.K. as long as you don't brag about it. You can still get his vote and support.

Did I get that right?
Not even close. Not surprising for someone who can't get my name right. --Bob

BackInTex

#15 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Bob78164 wrote:Not even close. Not surprising for someone who can't get my name right. --Bob
As opposed to not getting the President's name right? Who is more widely known, published, and written about?

And based on what you've written, you couldn't give a shit about the actual allegations of assault (and lawsuits) against Clinton, and even manically support his wife who called the victims "bimbos". But Lord help someone was bragging about being able to do it. Lots of men brag about stuff they've never done.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:29 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Not even close. Not surprising for someone who can't get my name right. --Bob
As opposed to not getting the President's name right? Who is more widely known, published, and written about?

And based on what you've written, you couldn't give a shit about the actual allegations of assault (and lawsuits) against Clinton, and even manically support his wife who called the victims "bimbos". But Lord help someone was bragging about being able to do it. Lots of men brag about stuff they've never done.
Allegations against Bill Clinton. By at least one woman who had denied under oath any non-consensual conduct. And your statement about Hillary is simply false.

But none of that is the point because the Clintons are now private citizens. Donny is not. His statements demonstrate that he thinks the ability to grab women by the genitals is a good thing. That's despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to treat him with contempt at every opportunity. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Allegations against Bill Clinton. By at least one woman who had denied under oath any non-consensual conduct. And your statement about Hillary is simply false.

But none of that is the point because the Clintons are now private citizens. Donny is not. His statements demonstrate that he thinks the ability to grab women by the genitals is a good thing. That's despicable. It's contemptible. And I will continue to treat him with contempt at every opportunity. --Bob
Actually that quote was several years ago. Besides the fact that the assault hasn't taken place, do you think that people grow up occasionally, regret statements, actions that are crude or wrong? Redemption of any sort? Because your coterie of exemplars of righteousness have certainky been given passes by you and your ilk.
Well, then

BackInTex

#18 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Bob78164 wrote: But none of that is the point because the Clintons are now private citizens. Donny is not.
It is the point. And the Clintons are still very much public figures. And you still idolize them. Which is really the point. Your hypocrisy of what is and isn't offensive to you and your mania about Trump and this one conversation. I could call Trump out on this. I've never given anyone a pass on sexual harassment or assault. Never. You have and continue to do so, saying it doesn't matter NOW because they are private citizens. So I guess Bill is free to continue to assault women and have your support.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#19 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:17 pm

I think there is projection going on here. Perhaps angst over a past off-color remark or observation about women, or a woman. Overcompensation as it were.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#20 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:23 am

Beebs52 wrote:I think there is projection going on here. Perhaps angst over a past off-color remark or observation about women, or a woman. Overcompensation as it were.
Way too many people in my life who have been victims of all levels of sexual assault. (Not an issue I've ever experienced personally.) According Donny the respect ordinarily given the holder of his current office normalizes the views he bragged about. And I will never cooperate with that normalization. --Bob

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:45 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:I think there is projection going on here. Perhaps angst over a past off-color remark or observation about women, or a woman. Overcompensation as it were.
Way too many people in my life who have been victims of all levels of sexual assault. (Not an issue I've ever experienced personally.) According Donny the respect ordinarily given the holder of his current office normalizes the views he bragged about. And I will never cooperate with that normalization. --Bob
But you're more than O.K. with normalizing the actions, just not the bragging. We've got it.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#22 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:42 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
But you're more than O.K. with normalizing the actions, just not the bragging. We've got it.
If Paula Jones wanted to prove that she was lying when she signed a declaration under perjury stating that her relationship was consensual, she had that opportunity. All she had to do was not settle the case she brought against President Clinton. She didn't do that.

You're distorting my position. You're doing it deliberately. You think that President Clinton actually did the things Ms. Jones sued him for. You're entitled to your opinion and I won't say that there's no evidence to support it. But there's also contrary evidence (including but not limited to Ms. Jones's declaration), and when you frame my position as though I accept as truth your claim that President Clinton's relationship with Ms. Jones was not consensual, you are deliberately distorting my views.

Just like you were lying when you claimed that Secretary Clinton referred to President Clinton's accusers as "bimbos." She didn't. Knock it off. --Bob

mrkelley23

#23 Post by mrkelley23 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Way too many people in my life who have been victims of all levels of sexual assault. (Not an issue I've ever experienced personally.) According Donny the respect ordinarily given the holder of his current office normalizes the views he bragged about. And I will never cooperate with that normalization. --Bob
If Paula Jones wanted to prove that she was lying when she signed a declaration under perjury stating that her relationship was consensual, she had that opportunity. All she had to do was not settle the case she brought against President Clinton. She didn't do that.

You're distorting my position. You're doing it deliberately. You think that President Clinton actually did the things Ms. Jones sued him for. You're entitled to your opinion and I won't say that there's no evidence to support it. But there's also contrary evidence (including but not limited to Ms. Jones's declaration), and when you frame my position as though I accept as truth your claim that President Clinton's relationship with Ms. Jones was not consensual, you are deliberately distorting my views.

Just like you were lying when you claimed that Secretary Clinton referred to President Clinton's accusers as "bimbos." She didn't. Knock it off. --Bob
There's at least as much proof in this article of Clinton's sex crimes as there is in anything you have cited for Donald Trump. And it's from the Washington Post. Knock it off.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#24 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 pm

mrkelley23 wrote:There's at least as much proof in this article of Clinton's sex crimes as there is in anything you have cited for Donald Trump. And it's from the Washington Post. Knock it off.
As much proof as Donny's voice on tape saying the things I claimed he said? The Washington Post article is behind a paywall so I can't read it, but color me skeptical.

But where I took issue with BiT's statements was (1) attributing to me a belief I don't hold -- that the evidence Bill Clinton engaged in non-consensual relationships is overwhelming, and (2) falsely stating that Hillary Clinton called the women bimbos (or similar terms). She didn't. It's a made-up story. --Bob

Estonut
Evil Genius

#25 Post by Estonut » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:The Washington Post article is behind a paywall so I can't read it, but color me skeptical.
No, it's not. I can access it just fine and have never paid for any type of on-line news subscription. Perhaps you just don't want to read it.
Groucho Marx