Miss Sistine -- URGENT NEWS

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
MarleysGh0st

Re: Miss Sistine -- URGENT NEWS

#26 Post by MarleysGh0st » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 am

littlebeast13 wrote:Tiny mouths need rescuing too....

lb13
Found it!

And I can hear Sprots's reaction (after the obligatory "ICK!"): Awww, too bad, it's too late for him. :twisted:

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#27 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 am

MarleysGh0st wrote:

lb13
Found it!

And I can hear Sprots's reaction (after the obligatory "ICK!"): Awww, too bad, it's too late for him. :twisted:

Don't bet your life on it. She thinks she can make avatars like this go away by ignoring the whole ES thing this year (notice she hasn't commented on a single avatar all year). Don't ruin it for her and tell her it isn't going to work....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#28 Post by Sistine Fanny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
MarleysGh0st wrote:

lb13
Found it!

Don't bet your life on it. She thinks she can make avatars like this go away by ignoring the whole ES thing this year (notice she hasn't commented on a single avatar all year). Don't ruin it for her and tell her it isn't going to work....

lb13

Yay! "Like a Boss" might have #1 consideration at this point. Maybe.....

Pros:

Sprots mooning the preverts behind her.

Angel in a sensible one piece.

Cons:

The gross implications of Shark Week (assuming that was intended).

Two of my least fave characters are Skanki and Buster.

Jury still out:

On ES wearing his signature green swimmies. Still haven't figured out what dropped out of those things before and if they've since been laundered.
It's the Final Countdown.....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#29 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:Cons:

Oh my.....

The Skankster isn't a surprise, as I suspected that, but it's almost unAmerican to dislike Buster....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#30 Post by Sistine Fanny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 am

littlebeast13 wrote:

Oh my.....

The Skankster isn't a surprise, as I suspected that, but it's almost unAmerican to dislike Buster....

lb13
If I like an avatar with Buster in it, it's generally in spite of and not because of, except in cases for which I have a very specific reasoning (as you will see, if I ever manage to get my 2012 FAC done before it's time for the 2013 Edition....).

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#31 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

Oh my.....

lb13
If I like an avatar with Buster in it, it's generally in spite of and not because of, except in cases for which I have a very specific reasoning (as you will see, if I ever manage to get my 2012 FAC done before it's time for the 2013 Edition....).

It is the only reason I log on here every day anymore.... just hoping today is finally the day I get to see the Fanny countdown!

Funny you referenced the other green shorts, because that was a total accident. They were purple until I decided that was the color that would go best on Angel (Yay for the one piece observation... that was intentional!)

lb13

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#32 Post by Sistine Fanny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

Oh my.....

lb13

It is the only reason I log on here every day anymore.... just hoping today is finally the day I get to see the Fanny countdown!

Funny you referenced the other green shorts, because that was a total accident. They were purple until I decided that was the color that would go best on Angel (Yay for the one piece observation... that was intentional!)

lb13
I figured the one piece was intentional, which is why it's a home run detail. But what about the shark thing? Or do I just automatically jump to the filthiest conclusions?

My fingers are doing pretty well now, but yet another delay. We had to call 911 for my grandma yesterday, so I don't know how long it will be until I'm at home long enough to actually do anything other than feed Fanny (I'm at my mom's right now). I'm planning on at least grabbing my weekend LS answers when I go over later today....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#33 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:31 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:

lb13
I figured the one piece was intentional, which is why it's a home run detail. But what about the shark thing? Or do I just automatically jump to the filthiest conclusions?

My fingers are doing pretty well now, but yet another delay. We had to call 911 for my grandma yesterday, so I don't know how long it will be until I'm at home long enough to actually do anything other than feed Fanny (I'm at my mom's right now). I'm planning on at least grabbing my weekend LS answers when I go over later today....

I hope things go well with grandma....

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the shark.... it's just something I added to the picture because a shark fin at the beach just seems to go naturally (insert Jaws theme here).....

lb13